hulika

Author Topic: BOSS Pedal Users/Addicts Unite!!!  (Read 98618 times)

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: BOSS Pedal Addicts Unite!!!
« Reply #275 on: June 25, 2013, 02:33:20 PM »
Japan made din ang Boss OCtave? sell it to me! hehe naging classifieds na tong thread na to ah.  :wave: no kidding I'll get that hehe  :lol:

yup japan! hahaha, type ko to para sa "Turn on,tune in and cop out" na intro..hahaha..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline iceblink-luck

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #276 on: June 25, 2013, 05:16:31 PM »
yup japan! hahaha, type ko to para sa "Turn on,tune in and cop out" na intro..hahaha..
james iha uses that on a song ROCKET SP :)
Feed me with your noise!!!
FOR SALE Guitar EFFECTS:Click THIS---->//talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=282470.msg3863929#msg3863929

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #277 on: June 25, 2013, 05:22:46 PM »
james iha uses that on a song ROCKET SP :)

hanapin ko..hehe nice
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline ziggy stardust

« Reply #278 on: June 26, 2013, 08:17:55 PM »
SD-1, BD-2.. :-P

javamac

« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2013, 01:36:24 AM »
Kamusta mga sir, ako din, na-addict na sa kulay at tunog hehe. Here's mine..

Offline mother_earth!

• Veteran Member
« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2013, 10:39:25 PM »
rv5 user hehehe

Offline shkc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #281 on: June 29, 2013, 09:08:34 AM »
pwede po ba 18v ang sd1?

javamac

« Reply #282 on: June 29, 2013, 10:23:24 AM »
pwede po ba 18v ang sd1?

Ndi sir, 9V lang

Offline IncX

« Reply #283 on: June 29, 2013, 12:56:23 PM »
boss pedals are awesome workhorses. while i only have a few boss pedals with me (i even made it a point to make a pedal board without anything boss, or mxr in it), there is no denying that boss is very near to being perfect in terms of build durability.

it is very hard to destroy a boss pedal, they get scratched and banged up, but breaking them is just way hard. you have to go out of your way to destroy them or break a part.

i also love how easy it is to stomp even without shoes on. yes, most pedal manufacturers dont think about it, but for the most part, we play barefooted in our homes or if we dont, we at least do not want to get our pedals dirty by playing them with footwear on. boss pedals just feel so nice to step on.

they are also really hard to miss... with those boutique pedals, you have to aim your foot well, or else you might miss those little 3dpt switches in a song's chorus. and yes, a big lot of them arent even that responsive (i am talking to you Lovepedal).

also, the boss knobs are placed really well, that there is very little chance a cable glancing over them would change your settings. a lot of boutique pedals do not take that into consideration, so you are out there jumping onstage, and then suddenly your vocalist's mic cable passed on your board, and before you know it, the cable adjusted your volume settings and you wont know until you stepped on your delay and suddenly wonder why its going into self-oscillation. that just never happened with Boss (at least with me).

finally, knob labeling. for the most part, the best knob labels have been done by Boss. any noob or metalhead can understand what the knobs say. you might take it lightly, but man, you'd be surprised to know that most manufacturers have no clue how to label knobs, or put them in a very intuitive and logical way.

i started out with Boss pedals, and it was only after i tried a lot of boutique pedals, is when i started to appreciate the little things Boss did right.

this post seems like a Boss advertisement lol but i really do mean what i said.

Offline burnthyfret

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #284 on: June 29, 2013, 02:23:23 PM »
masarap bang combo ang bd-2 tsaka ang sd-1?  :drool:

Offline iceblink-luck

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #285 on: June 29, 2013, 03:26:44 PM »
bd2 has more punch drive it depends on your taste
FOR SALE Guitar EFFECTS:Click THIS---->//talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=282470.msg3863929#msg3863929

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #286 on: June 29, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »
boss pedals are awesome workhorses. while i only have a few boss pedals with me (i even made it a point to make a pedal board without anything boss, or mxr in it), there is no denying that boss is very near to being perfect in terms of build durability.

it is very hard to destroy a boss pedal, they get scratched and banged up, but breaking them is just way hard. you have to go out of your way to destroy them or break a part.

i also love how easy it is to stomp even without shoes on. yes, most pedal manufacturers dont think about it, but for the most part, we play barefooted in our homes or if we dont, we at least do not want to get our pedals dirty by playing them with footwear on. boss pedals just feel so nice to step on.

they are also really hard to miss... with those boutique pedals, you have to aim your foot well, or else you might miss those little 3dpt switches in a song's chorus. and yes, a big lot of them arent even that responsive (i am talking to you Lovepedal).

also, the boss knobs are placed really well, that there is very little chance a cable glancing over them would change your settings. a lot of boutique pedals do not take that into consideration, so you are out there jumping onstage, and then suddenly your vocalist's mic cable passed on your board, and before you know it, the cable adjusted your volume settings and you wont know until you stepped on your delay and suddenly wonder why its going into self-oscillation. that just never happened with Boss (at least with me).

finally, knob labeling. for the most part, the best knob labels have been done by Boss. any noob or metalhead can understand what the knobs say. you might take it lightly, but man, you'd be surprised to know that most manufacturers have no clue how to label knobs, or put them in a very intuitive and logical way.

i started out with Boss pedals, and it was only after i tried a lot of boutique pedals, is when i started to appreciate the little things Boss did right.

this post seems like a Boss advertisement lol but i really do mean what i said.

+1

Ds2 lang ang boss pedal ko pero siya yung parang pinaka plug n p,ay..
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

javamac

« Reply #287 on: June 29, 2013, 07:01:38 PM »
masarap bang combo ang bd-2 tsaka ang sd-1?  :drool:

Ok din sir, pwedeng SD-1 ang main sound mo, then pang-boost mo na lang ang BD-2 or vice versa. For me kasi, clean boost ko yun SD-1, then main sound yun BD-2 and OD-3, kapag solo, ginagamit ko yun GE-7. Yun MD-2 and DS-1, ginagamit ko lang for heavy sound, pero very seldom.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 07:13:31 PM by javamac »

javamac

« Reply #288 on: June 29, 2013, 07:18:11 PM »
Ako po si Ever Lawrence Gutierrez. Isang BOSS Pedal addict.  :-P

Ito po ang Boss collection/evolution ko. 'Yung iba, nabenta na, 'yung iba, ginagamit ko pa din.

Na sa'kin pa:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Boss OC-3 Super Octave
Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer
Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion
Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss TR-2 Tremolo
Boss GE-7 Graphic Equalizer
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss DD-5 Digital Delay
Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay

Mga nabenta ko na:
Boss PSM-5 Power Supply and Master Switch
Boss PW-10 V-Wah
Boss AW-2 Auto Wah
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive
Boss OD-3 Overdive
Boss OD-2r Turbo Overdrive
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss HM-3 Hyper Metal [2x]
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus [2x]
Boss HF-2 High-Band Flanger
Boss BF-2 Flanger
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss PH-2 Super Phaser
Boss TR-2 Tremolo [2x]
Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay [2x]
Boss PS-2 Digital Pitchshifter/Delay
Boss PS-3 Digital Pitchshifter/Delay
Boss OC-2 Octave

34 Boss pedals na ang dumaan sa kamay ko

Sir, ang sweter nyo, meron pa kayong RV-3, delay and reverb in one! sayang pinase-out na nila yan, mautak din sila e, pinaghiwalay para dagdag ang kita nila.. Yan yun hinahanap hanap ko actually..

Offline everpogi

• Veteran Member
Re: BOSS Pedal Users/Addicts Unite!!!
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2013, 11:45:00 PM »
IN:
..Boss ST-2 Power Stack
..Boss GEB-7 Bass Graphic Equalizer

:razz:
:)

Offline sweeplikevai

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2013, 12:02:24 AM »
teka, teka,,, wala namang ganyanan!

does this mean babalik ako sa boss pedals?,,
i've been thru it,,  mga ds-1, mt2- ch2, ,,, limot ko na yung iba... pero binenta ko..
nag tru bypass ako,, plus some diys,, syempre as a beginner di maalis yung zoom 606,, pero, pero....

parang maganda at madaling i-cascade mga boss pedals,,, swak na swak sa kahit anong size ng pedalboard,,
sa tunug? bahala na bukas,, wagas din ah...

i lab you boss...
everybody's talkin 'bout new sound,, funny but its still rock en roll to me..

Offline abztract

« Reply #291 on: October 12, 2013, 09:58:24 AM »
ok po ba yung boss me-30?newbie here :)

Offline shoegaze geezer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #292 on: October 12, 2013, 12:18:14 PM »
aaahhh, a boss pedal thread. good to see this. count me in.  :-D
"I look at yours, you laugh at mine. And love is just a miserable lie"

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #293 on: October 12, 2013, 06:01:23 PM »
PW-10 V-Wah

ok , I'm in.  :lol:

← ʍɐʎıɥ

Offline xelalien

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #294 on: October 12, 2013, 08:53:57 PM »
very very reliable, from generations to generations. may adventure pa sa  pagmo-mod ng Boss pedals :)

Offline Autoplay2009

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #295 on: October 12, 2013, 09:21:30 PM »
I used to dislike Boss pedals until I got myself a Boss-DD3 quite recently.
I'm happy with it. It ended my 'hatred' at Boss  :lol:.

In.  :-D
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

-2 Corinthians 5:17

Offline joel_marcelo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #296 on: October 14, 2013, 10:41:53 AM »

Lovin my BD2. Won't sell it ever.

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #297 on: October 14, 2013, 11:40:23 AM »
I used to dislike Boss pedals until I got myself a Boss-DD3 quite recently.
I'm happy with it. It ended my 'hatred' at Boss  :lol:.

In.  :-D

Selected lang din kasi ang maganda sa BOSS.
References:
BossingBoss/Spudmusic/Xelly/Poundcake/Fonzy/Joel_marcelo/Micsis/Voidman/Free2rock/
'57 Strat/DIY OD/Strymon TL/Eventide MF/Hardwire SN/TCE Polytune Mini/Princeton Chorus

Offline MetalX

« Reply #298 on: October 14, 2013, 01:05:43 PM »
MT-2 and BD-2 ang favorite ko na Boss pedal.

Offline iceblink-luck

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #299 on: October 14, 2013, 02:08:41 PM »

Sir, ang sweter nyo, meron pa kayong RV-3, delay and reverb in one! sayang pinase-out na nila yan, mautak din sila e, pinaghiwalay para dagdag ang kita nila.. Yan yun hinahanap hanap ko actually..
sir anu effect ng bass synthesizer sa guitar?