hulika

Author Topic: japan amps?!?  (Read 1282 times)

Offline yhongers

japan amps?!?
« on: December 10, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »
mga sir/maam baka po pwede ninyo ko matulungan, ano po bang mga tatak ng mga guitar,bass,keyboard amp ang made in japan
I'm planning to import amps from japan to sell it to churches para makatulong din sa mga churches, salamat in advance!!!  :-D

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: japan amps?!?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »
mga sir/maam baka po pwede ninyo ko matulungan, ano po bang mga tatak ng mga guitar,bass,keyboard amp ang made in japan
I'm planning to import amps from japan to sell it to churches para makatulong din sa mga churches, salamat in advance!!!  :-D

ano ang tatak? Other than "Made in Japan" I wouldn't know what else to tell you. It is against import/export law to brand something as "Made in Japan" when it wasn't, hence the problem with fakes. I would suggest that you look into a reliable source for your imported good such as a reputable supplier that deals directly with the manufacturer so you are getting the correct product. Also, I would suggest looking into other products from China and Korea which have been thoroughly tested by actual users. Just because it isn't made in Japan doesn't mean it isn't good. I have always relied on reviews from actual musicians, producers and DJs for the gear that I use. To me, the power and reliability of actual testimony is far, far more valuable reassurance than any tag can give me.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline yhongers

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 01:09:56 PM »
thanks po!
ang gusto ko po eh yung mga second hand lang na from japan,
I know someone who imports used cars from japan and I asked him if he could supply guitar amps then he said give him the brands of the amps
kaya yun nagtatanung-tanong po ako kung anong mga brands ang made in japan or thanks  :-)

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 01:29:22 PM »
Japanese brand names? How about Yamaha and Roland? They do also have Fender and Marshall in Ishibashi.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline yhongers

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 01:57:51 PM »
thanks for the help  :wink: