hulika

Author Topic: Additional Threads/Boards General Suggestion Thread *merged*  (Read 155538 times)

Offline x3mgrifter

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Suggestion for the guitar classifieds....
« Reply #300 on: April 29, 2011, 12:05:10 AM »
mga sir, suggestion lang naman po. baka po pwedeng iseperate ang guitar classifieds into two.... for electric guitars and for acoustic guitars with the acoustic-electric guitars falling into the acoustic guitar classifieds (after all, an acoustic-electric guitar is an acoustic guitar first-and-foremost). anyway, suggestion lang naman po. salamat!

Offline geremii

• Veteran Member
how bout may sariling thread ang "Looking For Items"??
« Reply #301 on: April 29, 2011, 03:45:54 PM »
minsan kasi nakaka excite pag may nakita akong gear na gusto ko tas biglang "LF" pala. hehehe medyo nakakadismaya.  :lol: :-)
signatuuuuuuuuure

joepyo

Re: how bout may sariling thread ang "Looking For Items"??
« Reply #302 on: April 29, 2011, 06:53:01 PM »
ay oo nga po mga mahal naming mods pwede po bang magkakahiwalay please ? christmas gift na kahit matagal pa christmas:)

Offline Dugs3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #303 on: May 08, 2011, 09:14:57 AM »
Magandang suggestion to, at least filtered ang search and pag hanap ng gear, sana mangyari na to! Cheers PM!

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #304 on: May 09, 2011, 10:09:01 AM »
I'm afraid that making a separate section for LF ads would sectionalize the ad section too much, when in reality the Classifieds were meant as an adjunct to the original discussion forums. There are too many subsections in the classifieds as it is. That's why most ads either indicate FS or LF.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline jejeh

• Netizen Level
« Reply #305 on: May 10, 2011, 02:17:02 AM »
Just be patient nalang kung walang nakalagay na LF or FS.. Just ask the seller nalang.. And just the test maybe if talagang interested ka sa item nya o makikigulo ka lang kagaya nang karamihan.
"RESPECT" is the most thing that a musician had...

SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION: juan_alderete - giga delay(dd20) [via lbc]

Offline damiel

Sold Items to Done Deals Thread
« Reply #306 on: May 10, 2011, 04:01:54 PM »
meron po sanang "Done Deals'' na thread para kung sold na yung item, move na yung post para malinis tignan ang buy and sell section.  :-)
Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Re: Sold Items to Done Deals Thread
« Reply #307 on: May 10, 2011, 04:59:48 PM »
"done deals" are usually locked by mods to avoid clutter altogether. it's rare that posts are moved or deleted (not unless needed), and an additional thread altogether for done deals would eat up much needed space in the site. :-)

Offline jazzy

question po sa mga moderator
« Reply #308 on: May 31, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »
mga sir bakit wala po ata tayong forum for violin?  :-D.....

Offline alalala

• Veteran Member
Unclassified classifieds for trade or sale of non music related items?
« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2011, 10:53:16 AM »
I made the mistake of posting my male shihtzu for trade to guitar/nonguitar related items at the Ünclassified classifieds" the last time I posted there was more than a year ago and I was'nt able to read the new rules and got locked, my bad for this as I assumed it was still anything goes as before.

May I respectfully suggest for  putting up a classified section wherein PMérs might want to sell or trade their non musical related stuff (for sale or trade to musical or non musical items)> I feel it's going to help those PM'ers who are either short on funds or those who have some things that they don't need anymore and find a good deal without shelling out cash.
We do electrics,acoustics, and basses:electronics/body repairs, refrets/fretboard recond. and custom graphics/airbrush painting/refinishing, 4304394/09156538433 http://www.facebook.com/al11011957

Offline masarapangtaho

• Philmusicus Addictus
Music stores in the forums
« Reply #310 on: December 14, 2011, 12:22:57 PM »
Hi sir Jim and Philmusic Mods,
Lately, there has been a rampant trend of music stores posting in our forums. Not that it's a bad thing but I do think they should still abide by the rules of this forum.

This post by JBMusicph: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=251656.0
clearly violates this rule in the Guitar Central forum:
"6. Do not post threads about items wanted or for sale/trade here.
- This forum is not a marketplace. Post them at the Classifieds forum instead.

First offense = thread will be moved to the proper forum
Second offense = thread will be deleted
Third offense, etc. = offending member will be a candidate for suspension or banning"

Also another is this post by mr.cLEEn of Lazer Music at an Epiphone thread:

I think posts like these should be in the classifieds and not on general guitar talk or bass talk since they are promoting their items and (in a way) selling them in the thread.

If I may suggest that we have a "Music Store" section (that can be a paid forum to fund the maintainance and bandwidth of this forum like in SOFT.sg and TDPRI) where music stores and their cronies can post about their latest offers, products, price updates, sales, etc.

I know that this will mean more work for our mods but then again, the purity of posts in the forums is in jeopardy. Soon most of these music stores will post prices and promos everywhere and our forums will just be one big classified ads for them.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 05:13:24 PM by masarapangtaho »

Offline Mr.cLEEn

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Music stores and their wrong acts
« Reply #311 on: December 14, 2011, 06:32:34 PM »
My post is to inform our forum-mates sa kanilang benefits and im doing this as my contribution to the community and industry by giving information and answering inquiries. Mr.Jim, mods even you kapatid masarapangtaho you know my intention since nung JBMUSICLEE pa ang accnt na gamit ko, hindi ko inabuso ang forum para bumenta ang product ko. Im here almost 4yrs i think pero hindi ako nag direct selling dito because i know my limitations and i dont want to violent the rules. kahit ikaw kapatid nakakapag usap tayo noon re inquiries at madali kong natutugunan ang mga concerns mo pati sa iba.

Actually earlier this afternoon may nireport ako sa mga mods re posting promotion in the wrong venue dahil according sa rules and regulation. hindi ako bias pero they post in the wrong place nga at alam ng mga mods na dati connected ako don pero pinaalam ko pa din sa mods na kailangan ilipat.

sana makatulong ito na makapagpaalala sa iba na wag abusuhin ang forum to promote their products. rock on. :-D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:29:09 PM by Mr.cLEEn »

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #312 on: December 14, 2011, 06:43:35 PM »
Music store section..

I agree..hirap kasi hanapin yung ads ng pedal grill and other shippers and selllers, pedal board makers..cable and effects makers..case makers..sana magkaroon sila ng sariling page para..ONE STOP SHOP nalang lahat...lets say..Im inneed of some cables...MUSIC STORE na punta ko..no need to search pa..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline masarapangtaho

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #313 on: December 14, 2011, 08:07:38 PM »
My post is to inform our forum-mates sa kanilang benefits and im doing this as my contribution to the community and industry by giving information and answering inquiries. Mr.Jim, mods even you kapatid masarapangtaho you know my intention since nung JBMUSICLEE pa ang accnt na gamit ko, hindi ko inabuso ang forum para bumenta ang product ko. Im here almost 4yrs i think pero hindi ako nag direct selling dito because i know my limitations and i dont want to violent the rules. kahit ikaw kapatid nakakapag usap tayo noon re inquiries at madali kong natutugunan ang mga concerns mo pati sa iba.

Actually earlier this afternoon may nireport ako sa mga mods re posting promotion in the wrong venue dahil according sa rules and regulation. hindi ako bias pero they post in the wrong place nga at alam ng mga mods na dati connected ako don pero pinaalam ko pa din sa mods na kailangan ilipat.

sana makatulong ito na makapagpaalala sa iba na wag abusuhin ang forum to promote their products. rock on. :-D

I understand your point bro. but even before sa BP when you were with JB pa, may mga nakakalusot din minsan.
And yes, marami ka nang natulungan.

My point here is not to flame you or your company but to maintain order and discipline in the forums.
I honestly think the point of advertising and posting promos and prices is to lure in customers to buy your product.
It may be direct or indirect but at the end of the day, sales brought about by advertising is still a sale. :-D

Offline Mr.cLEEn

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #314 on: December 15, 2011, 10:38:19 AM »
I understand your point bro. but even before sa BP when you were with JB pa, may mga nakakalusot din minsan.
And yes, marami ka nang natulungan.

My point here is not to flame you or your company but to maintain order and discipline in the forums.
I honestly think the point of advertising and posting promos and prices is to lure in customers to buy your product.
It may be direct or indirect but at the end of the day, sales brought about by advertising is still a sale. :-D
Honestly tama ka bro! :-D pero iba talaga ang puso ko sa pagtulong, karamihan sa atin or kahit sa individual kung mapapansin nyo lahat tayo may naturalesa na salesman/saleslady in what way? pag pinapakilala natin ang sarili natin or pag sinasabi natin ang kakayahan natin. isa pang halimbawa pag nangliligaw tayo binibenta natin ang sarili natin siempre para sagutin tayo ng nililigawan natin heheheh. kaya minsan hindi maiwasan ang isang pagtulong ay namimiss interpret ng iba. pero brother masarapangtaho wala akong masamang ibig sabihin ha, kwentuhan lang. :-D

maganda din idea ni brother gandydancer123 na magkaroon ng section ang mga music store para dun papasok ng direct inquiry, promotions and advertisement. kung ako tatanungin lahat magbebenefit dito ang community and music stores. sana mapag aralan itong usapin na ito ni Sir.Jim at ng mga mods since sobrang expose at sobrang dami na nating member dito na magkaroon nga sana ng venue ang mga music store dito. ok ito pag natuloy ito! :-D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 02:41:56 PM by Mr.cLEEn »

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #315 on: December 15, 2011, 04:32:37 PM »

i agree. Music Stores have to have their own sections ...

i used to think they are OK, but a lot of inquiries especially about prices are either ignored or you are referred to another site.

and besides, the music store posts are very impersonal and very generic...

i guess this also goes out to the Philmusic merchants... those buy and sell guys and DIY businessmen who rarely contribute to the forum, they should have their own sections called Stores or something. for one thing, it will be easier to find them without having to type search all the time.

Offline heyman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #316 on: December 15, 2011, 04:41:25 PM »
so far sa mga napuntahan ko latest na music store is yung audiophile at JB cubao. ok yung mga tao sa JB natest ko pa yung tube amp nila kahit di ako bibili hehehe

but often masusungit sila kung di ka bibili at mayayabang kala mo sino
yada yada yada.....

Offline masarapangtaho

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Music stores in the forums
« Reply #317 on: December 15, 2011, 05:13:43 PM »
Title changed.  :-D

Offline Mr.cLEEn

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #318 on: December 15, 2011, 06:30:01 PM »
Title changed.  :-D
yun na!!! pero mas ok kung kasama sana sa home page sa ibaba ng the eyeball forum na magiging tittle "MUSIC STORE SECTION". para madali makita.

NAKU!!! calling Sir Jim!  :-D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:41:14 PM by Mr.cLEEn »

Offline masarapangtaho

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #319 on: December 16, 2011, 11:16:48 AM »
yun na!!! pero mas ok kung kasama sana sa home page sa ibaba ng the eyeball forum na magiging tittle "MUSIC STORE SECTION". para madali makita.

i doubt. unless it's a sponsored forum.

Offline Mr.cLEEn

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #320 on: December 16, 2011, 11:45:17 AM »
i doubt. unless it's a sponsored forum.
Tama dun talaga papasok yon. :-D

Offline markleo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #321 on: December 16, 2011, 03:39:13 PM »
Mr.Jim, mods even you kapatid masarapangtaho you know my intention since nung JBMUSICLEE pa ang accnt na gamit ko, hindi ko inabuso ang forum para bumenta ang product ko. Im here almost 4yrs i think pero hindi ako nag direct selling dito because i know my limitations and i dont want to violent the rules. kahit ikaw kapatid nakakapag usap tayo noon re inquiries at madali kong natutugunan ang mga concerns mo pati sa iba.

Offline xelalien

• Philmusicus Addictus
how about reformatting the "Reggae n Ska" boards to "World Music" ?
« Reply #322 on: May 30, 2012, 12:45:33 AM »
i was just wondering if it would be better to change the Reggae n' Ska section and turn it into "World Music"; that way, genres of different ethnic origin worldwide may be discussed there as well...

(just a suggestion, mods!  :wave: )

Offline Dre™

• Veteran Member
Re: how about reformatting the "Reggae n Ska" boards to "World Music" ?
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2012, 04:15:36 PM »
parang mas tama nga if world music mas-broad.

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Re: how about reformatting the "Reggae n Ska" boards to "World Music" ?
« Reply #324 on: June 11, 2012, 10:15:10 PM »
great suggestion! I'll talk to admin and fellow mods so as once we could get a consensus about this, we could give you guys a follow up re these matters. thanks!