The Music Forums > Free-for-all Artists forum

Golden Boys Musicians 50 y.o. and up

<< < (28/29) > >>

rogu_rats:

--- Quote from: red lights on January 16, 2017, 01:51:21 PM ---
ngayon ko lang nabasa to sir, kumusta naman na health nyo? hope makapagjam pa kayo at mapanood ang talagang mga eksperyensado  :-D

--- End quote ---
Salamat redlight, 63 na 'ko ngayon(please note date) at "Still Alive And Well"(Johnny Winter song, who passed way years ago at 70-plus and was still rocking the blues.
). Kababalita ko lang, ang crush ko nu'n na si Isabel Granada died in comatose state. I mentioned because people like her at 41....so young to die. Am I "blessed" to live this long?
Went for medical checkup(courtesy of my eldest son's company health cards; can't afford to pay cash...no income po at unemployed kasi) last year in March and this year recently.
Diabetic and hypertensive. 'buti na lang not worsening, pero numbness na sa mga fingers and toes, no problems with prostate and other organs. Jamming? Anytime! Lagi lang kasi
prublema distansya from all of us brothers. Although nanigas na ng kaunti yung mga middle fingers ko, medyo masabit lang, pero when I picked up my guitar , nakakatunog pa naman
ng maganda, thank God.

Stay Alive and report all of you.

Sardonyx:
^Rock on Sir! If mayron po kayong jamming pwede po bang makinood?

I wish you all good health.  :)

Ralph_Petrucci:

--- Quote from: rogu_rats on November 05, 2017, 07:06:02 AM ---Salamat redlight, 63 na 'ko ngayon(please note date) at "Still Alive And Well"(Johnny Winter song, who passed way years ago at 70-plus and was still rocking the blues.
). Kababalita ko lang, ang crush ko nu'n na si Isabel Granada died in comatose state. I mentioned because people like her at 41....so young to die. Am I "blessed" to live this long?
Went for medical checkup(courtesy of my eldest son's company health cards; can't afford to pay cash...no income po at unemployed kasi) last year in March and this year recently.
Diabetic and hypertensive. 'buti na lang not worsening, pero numbness na sa mga fingers and toes, no problems with prostate and other organs. Jamming? Anytime! Lagi lang kasi
prublema distansya from all of us brothers. Although nanigas na ng kaunti yung mga middle fingers ko, medyo masabit lang, pero when I picked up my guitar , nakakatunog pa naman
ng maganda, thank God.

Stay Alive and report all of you.

--- End quote ---

that's great brother! keep it kicking! :)

rogu_rats:
Hi guys,

Next year, I'll be singing "When I'm Sixty-four".....while I see some of my friends and some famous younger rock/not rock celebs fall by the wayside....

Thank God I'm alive....

Please keep this thread alive, mga brothers....

mxrr:
Hello to golden boys!

Hope all is well :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version