hulika

Author Topic: Weeping Demon Wah by IBANEZ  (Read 2848 times)

Offline pings15

• Philmusicus Addictus
Weeping Demon Wah by IBANEZ
« on: April 20, 2007, 03:20:41 PM »
ok b to? yung weeping demon?
OH MAN! OH GOD!
Progressive Metal
 www.facebook.com/OMOGofficial   Album to be out soon!  ----- Peavey 5150 |  2x12 Cab with Celestion Speakers  | Micsis Custom 7 DiMarzio Crunchlab/Liquifire Pickups | Gruv Gear Fret Wraps | Dunlop Heavy Core Strings

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Weeping Demon Wah by IBANEZ
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 04:15:22 PM »
ok b to? yung weeping demon?

Yes,mganda and very versatile sya. :-D
\"My philosophy is: if the product is right, the price is right and you treat your customers the way you want to be treated, the word-of-mouth is faster than <br />the speed of sound!\"<br />(Words from Bill Lawrence)

Offline gjuanengo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »
Soundwise, Yes. It is an extremely versatile wah. It's close, if not just as good as the Crybaby multi-wah. THe Push-Lok pots are great too since they help keep your settings locked down. The overhead battery bay is also a plus.

Control and Build Wise, Mediocre. Compared to other multi-wahs like the 535q or Tri-Wah, the thin metal grill rocker is nothing compared to the huge footpedal rocker featured on the rocktron and dunlop wahs.
The optical control is also a bit light, compared to the dunlop's rack and pinion rocker, it feels like the usual multieffects wah.

Value Wise, Moderately good. For the retail of the weeping demon, its quite a good wah. Not the best, but good.

Overall 7.5/10
Get Wylde.

Offline pings15

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 06:53:18 PM »
thanks a lot!  :-D

oh btw.,

im a noob when it cums to pedals.... mostly multi effects gamit ko.. kaso i found it hard na di ko macontrol..

walang mangyayari if kinabit ko sya after ng ZOOM G1 no?
OH MAN! OH GOD!
Progressive Metal
 www.facebook.com/OMOGofficial   Album to be out soon!  ----- Peavey 5150 |  2x12 Cab with Celestion Speakers  | Micsis Custom 7 DiMarzio Crunchlab/Liquifire Pickups | Gruv Gear Fret Wraps | Dunlop Heavy Core Strings

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »
thanks a lot!  :-D

oh btw.,

im a noob when it cums to pedals.... mostly multi effects gamit ko.. kaso i found it hard na di ko macontrol..

I suggest before ZOOM G1...
Click Here

Offline Extremist777

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 09:26:48 PM »

For wah's.. I recommended that you put it FIRST sa effects chain. Although you may put it someplace na gusto mo. Best position still would be Guitar--->wah-->effects.

Hope this helps.
777 posts and its over!

Offline pings15

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 08:55:43 AM »
alright thanks.... !!!
OH MAN! OH GOD!
Progressive Metal