hulika

Author Topic: Living with a partner can halve risk of becoming overweight, study finds  (Read 840 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Living with a partner can half the risk of becoming overweight for people at risk from unhealthy lifestyles, new research suggests.

A study of patients with type 2 diabetes revealed that those who cohabited with a spouse or partner had approximately 50 per cent less risk of being above the 25 body-mass index (BMI) thresholds than patients who do not, regardless of their gender.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/22/living-with-a-partner-can-half-risk-of-becoming-overweight-study/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf36734606
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Living with a partner can halve risk of becoming overweight, study finds
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 10:04:24 AM »
Wow. This is so not true.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline musicianurse28

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 04:14:43 PM »
Sa ibang bansa siguro. Pero dito saten, pansin ko halos lahat ng pumapasok sa relasyon mga dating payat eh. Lumolobo lahat.
Planning for a Band Rehearsal Studio business. Baka may alam kayong space for rent around QC area lang. Please PM me. Thank you.

Offline rickbig41

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 04:55:34 PM »
Hindi talaga ata totoo yan... Besides pag may partner ka na bibigat na timbang mo kasi di mo na nagagawa yung mga dati mong ginagawa ng walang pumipigil...  :lol:
Those who did not learn from history are meant to repeat it...