Tech Forums > Gadgetopolis

Mp4's or Ipod's?

(1/5) > >>

RastaJalil:
What do you guys think?  :roll:

Deadwing:
I <3 my Ipod.  I've had it for 3 years now and is the best when I go running.  It was also good during my first international flight in ages.  It was my music or that sorry excuse that they pipe in at the flight's "entertainment" system.

Red_Strat:
I thought the iPod hype just revolved around it's really unique design (& color).
But when I got my iPod Mini (blue) last year, I really understood why the iPod developed from a nice white slab of plastic that plays mp3's...into a style icon. Or something like that.
You can't really beat its user-friendly interface, portability, & convenience. Battery life isn't exceptional (as this isn't a Sony product), but it's good enough for me. About 3-4 hours of studying a night for less than week. :)
And did I forget to mention - bragging rights are included in the iPod box. :lol:  :lol:

Deadwing:
That's the next thing Apple should develop:  iPods with longer battery life.

Red_Strat:
Yeah, that' right.
If the time comes that Sony would lower the price of it's mp3 players/ipod killers, & make it's user interface more friendly...Apple would go out of business. :lol:

I've never seen better battery life that Sony mp3 players. The only problem is their premium price. And did I mention the sound is great too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version