hulika

Author Topic: New phone thread  (Read 2352 times)

Offline guitarbrat

• Forum Fanatic
New phone thread
« on: August 16, 2013, 02:14:15 PM »
Bye to AT&T back to T-Mobile. Bye to Infuse HI to s4. Android all the way... No, I'm not an apple hater by the way  :-). Share your impressions on your new phones. I'll get back to this thread after 2 weeks and discuss my impressions on my new phone.

Offline spadettie

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: New phone thread
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 03:48:06 PM »
eto akin, la pa 1 month hehe

Offline powghi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 03:10:33 PM »

eto sakin. asus padfone2 with padstation. gusto ko sana i swap sa iphone5. baka may interested?

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 2

Offline guitarbrat

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 09:15:47 AM »
Sorry napabayaan ko na thread na to. Pero wala din ako masyadong masasabi. It's not much an upgrade from the infuse.

Offline guitarbrat

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 12:34:47 PM »
Lovin the sleek style on the 6+  Bye androids

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 11:31:38 AM »
Got the iPhone 6 last Feb.

Off the bat, slightly (slightly lang) better battery life, two charges na lang instead of three. Pagkauwi ko sa bahay mga kalahati pa, dati sagad na ng 20%

The screen is great, sharp, colors aren't oversaturated (I'm looking at you Samsung). Too big for my taste though (small hands, short fingers). I do appreciate the screen real estate though.

The body is slim, sleek, a great device to hold. For a really thin device, it feels solid, compared to other phones made of plastic which feel that they have much more "give." Bonus points for the thinness: even with a jelly case on, it's still thinner than my old iPhone 5 without a case!

The home button seems like it's more sturdy, and it should be, because its main features (NFC, Apple Pay) depends a lot on the fingerprint scanner.

I hate the rubber lining at the back.

While the device itself is really sleek, it's not sleek enough. The protruding camera lens is the feature that sticks out, literally. Luckily for me the case I got is thick enough to sit flush with the height of the camera lens, but any thicker and the phone becomes too unwieldy (IMO).
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili