hulika

Author Topic: medical marijuana  (Read 6595 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
medical marijuana
« on: March 09, 2016, 11:27:16 AM »
Deaths Caused By Painkillers Are Down 25 Percent In States Where Weed Is Legal

As states throughout the country continue to legalize marijuana for both medicinal and recreational use, you have to wonder how this plant’s legalization might be helping lower the use of harmful medications.

A study conducted by the American Medical Association found, in the states that legalized medicinal marijuana between the years of 1999 and 2010, deaths caused by painkillers have been reduced by 25 percent.

For decades, those suffering from injuries and illnesses have leaned on various prescription drugs such as Vicodin and OxyContin to help relieve their pain and discomfort.

http://elitedaily.com/envision/painkiller-deaths-down-25-percent-thanks-to-weed/1405082/

wala na sana troll nangulo sa dati marijuana thread.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: medical marijuana
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 11:28:19 AM »
wala na sana troll nangulo sa dati marijuana thread.

andyan lang yun, humihithit
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 01:57:58 PM »
bring out the peace pipe para wala ng gulo
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 10:34:56 AM »

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 08:07:15 AM »

food trip ka siguro pagkatapos nito

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 09:12:23 AM »

food trip ka siguro pagkatapos nito

...ng isa pang Happy Pizza.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 09:16:58 AM »
...ng isa pang Happy Pizza.

non-stop unli to  :lol:  :lol:

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 05:30:47 PM »
Inside the world of the 'weed nuns': Sisters who run a medicinal marijuana business pictured smoking cannabis, tending plants and making their pot-infused products in striking picture series

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3516262/Inside-world-weed-nuns-Sisters-run-medicinal-marijuana-business-pictured-smoking-cannabis-tending-plants-making-pot-infused-products-striking-picture-series.html#ixzz44THqZ8I7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 08:00:36 AM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 11:38:42 AM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2016, 10:49:37 AM »
New York man designs a pizza box that turns into a pipe to smoke marijuana

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3543283/New-York-man-designs-pizza-box-turns-pipe-smoke-weed.html#ixzz46348zveB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 09:54:17 AM »
U.S. Senate Votes to Give Veterans Access to Medical Marijuana

Federal lawmakers are working once again to provide military veterans with hassle-free access to state medical marijuana programs.

The Senate Appropriations Committee recently approved an amendment aimed at giving physicians employed with the Department of Veterans Affairs the freedom to recommend medical marijuana to their patients without incurring the wrath of Uncle Sam.

http://hightimes.com/read/us-senate-votes-give-veterans-access-medical-marijuana

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 11:25:40 AM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2016, 07:00:29 AM »

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2016, 06:32:50 PM »

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 08:02:11 PM »
House passes medical marijuana plan in historic vote

COLUMBUS - In a first for Ohio legislators, House lawmakers passed a plan to legalize medical marijuana after a lengthy debate and hand wringing on both sides of the aisle.

After years of opposing plans to legalize marijuana, medicinal or otherwise, House lawmakers passed a plan 71-26 Tuesday. Members of GOP-controlled House – under pressure from two medical marijuana efforts shooting for the November ballot – talked seriously and passionately about medical marijuana for the first time.

Why now? Polls show Ohioans are much more interested in legalizing medical marijuana than the recreational drug. The bill's GOP sponsor Rep. Stephen Huffman, an emergency room physician from Tipp City, said this proposal is what's best for patients after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration failed to act.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/10/house-passes-medical-marijuana-plan-historic-vote/84155032/?from=global&sessionKey&autologin

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2016, 12:18:22 PM »

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2016, 03:25:56 PM »
^hehe wala na flower vase na lang purpose nun.mahirap na baka madagit pa ng tari ni Duterte

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2016, 12:06:37 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 11:40:30 PM »
Congress Finally Approves Medical Marijuana for Veterans

Veterans struggling to gain access to medical marijuana caught a major break last week at the hands of Congress.

On Thursday, the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate put their seal of approval on an amendment that would prevent the Department of Veterans Affairs from dipping into the federal budget to stop Uncle Sam’s doctors from providing patients with recommendations to use medical marijuana.

This is the first time in American history that both chambers have seen eye to eye on an amendment of this kind—a move that stands to eliminate restrictions that have kept the men and women of the United States military from having legal access to a safer alternative to dangerous prescription drugs.

"The death rate from opioids among VA health care is nearly double the national average," Representative Earl Blumenauer, who introduced the House amendment, said prior to the vote. "From what I hear from veterans is that medical marijuana has helped them deal with pain and PTSD, particularly as an alternative to opioids."

http://hightimes.com/read/congress-finally-approves-medical-marijuana-veterans

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2016, 01:37:38 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2016, 02:47:49 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 11:35:50 PM »
In Israel, booming medical marijuana looks to conquer new high

While research into health benefits of cannabis has zipped along thanks in part to the local culture of ‘protekzia,’ a pioneer in the field says hundreds of uses of the plant are waiting to be discovered, and a marketer wants to slip it into milk so everyone can have a daily dose

http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-israel-booming-medical-marijuana-looks-to-conquer-new-highs/

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 08:36:05 AM »
MARIJUANA PROTECTS BRAIN CELLS FROM ALZHEIMER'S, SAYS NEW STUDY

Researchers at the Salk Institute have found evidence that many compounds found in marijuana, especially tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), help remove the toxic proteins linked to Alzheimer's disease.

Doctors and researchers have been following evidence that suggests that toxic proteins called amyloid beta have a strong link to the development of Alzheimer's, especially in causing the inflammation of the brain that is widely assumed to play a role in the disease's devastating effects.

http://www.maxim.com/news/marijuana-might-cure-alzheimers-2016-7

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2017, 06:03:16 PM »
Nevada sold out of legal marijuana so quickly that the governor endorsed a 'statement of emergency

Less than two weeks after sales of recreational marijuana kicked off in Nevada, stores are running out of pot to sell, according to the state's Department of Taxation.

On Friday, Gov. Brian Sandoval endorsed the department's call for a "statement of emergency," which would allow for more licensed distributors, the Reno Gazette-Journal reported.

Nearly 50 dispensaries in the state have licenses to sell marijuana for recreational use. Those sales got underway on July 1.

But those same retailers do not legally have the authority to restock their inventories.

Alcohol wholesalers have the exclusive rights to move marijuana from growers to retailers in Nevada, as part of a temporary court order that was extended in June by a Carson City district judge. The rule aims to "promote the goal of regulating marijuana similar to alcohol" — and protect liquor stores from losing business as the demand for recreational marijuana rises.

Nevada is the only state with legal marijuana that has such an arrangement.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nevada-legal-marijuana-state-of-emergency-2017-7?utm_content=buffer08c12&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-ti