hulika

Author Topic: all about the beat that makes you move yowass and sway...sway...*puff / cough  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Makulba

Mga chong i happen to be in Leyte and i was able to see this band... and man! i was blown away..

isipin mo na lang out from nowhere.. this 6 (or 7) piece visayan reggae band just made my vacation exciting.

i have plans of managing this band but guys ofcourse!... i really need your comments on this...   check them out and tell me if we could market this guys... :mrgreen:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6741419483420003172
Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux, Non Draco Sit Mihi Dux

Offline Makulba

sending this up... i stiLL need yer comnments guys...

Offline purehempproject

• Philmusicus Noobitus
you asked for an opinion so here goes.. the song is good, good choice of lyrics, easy to comprehend but a reggae afficionado as i am, i didn't get the groove that i have expected, sir, as you were saying, they were good, but i think that they could be better with more exposure to real reggae music. if there is such thing. i think they should decide whether the genre they will enter is reggae or rock because, honestly, without the skanking, which was really underemphasized, they're nothing but another budding rock band. much respect.

Offline Makulba

true.. they dont have that reggae (roots) beat that we are expecting... what im thinking that these guys just kept playing untiL they were able to evolved into this "budding" but what i think a beautifuL sound. But your comment was appreciated. keep it coming. we should smoke sometime mr purehempproject.  :mrgreen:

Offline Makulba

up? ... up!