• Philmusicus Noobitus
« on: January 17, 2010, 09:03:14 AM »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:40:42 PM by SUPREME »

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Re: Pearl ePro Live..........
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:34:18 AM »
existing thread on an already existing topic bro.. cheers! :-)

Re: PEARL Drums and Products thread (Quote from Fingerzap)
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,6997.msg2283371.html#msg2283371

Offline FINGERZAP

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 11:17:55 PM »
Ok lang yan, parang Demon Drive, may sariling thread. So oks din na may sariling thread ang EPro, lalo na mahaba-habang usapan ang tungkol dito! You know, the pros & cons.  :-D

Offline pmack

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 12:30:01 PM »
sana maging option din na ibenta ng Pearl yung individual mesh heads/triggers pati yung red box. since it can fit on normal toms naman. para yung may mga drumkits na eh hindi na bibili ng complete E-Pro with shells. just a thought.

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 12:32:02 PM »
hindi maganda yung preset sounds

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 01:09:42 PM »
hindi maganda yung preset sounds

i guess it's another marketing tactic of pearl. the owner would then have to purchase "whatchamacallit" drum sounds from the developers which is pretty cool. parang ps3, and xbox.

from the video, they mentioned yung names ng mga developers.
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline otep

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 02:04:06 PM »
i guess it's another marketing tactic of pearl. the owner would then have to purchase "whatchamacallit" drum sounds from the developers which is pretty cool. parang ps3, and xbox.

from the video, they mentioned yung names ng mga developers.

yeah i think so too

Offline FINGERZAP

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 03:14:47 PM »
It's hard to judge the sound in the videos kung maganda o hindi. Maganda matesting ito ng live. But yes, from a business standpoint we should expect the preset sounds to be a bit inferior than those developed by third parties. Sino pang bibili sa http://www.redboxsoundshop.com/ kung super ganda na yung mga preset dba? The preset may not sound so awesome but they're probably not that crappy anyway.

Here's another vid, they're a bit better sounding here compared to the vid in the Pearl website. I noticed, the drums seem very responsive.

Not a valid vimeo URL

The best scenario here is that JB bring in a couple of epro kits para makita na natin ng live!  :-D

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 03:33:50 PM »

The best scenario here is that JB bring in a couple of epro kits para makita na natin ng live!  :-D

i second the motion... :-D
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5