hulika

Author Topic: OK NA! - Line 6 Tone Port UX2 - di ma-detect sa MAC 10.5.6 Leopard?  (Read 1018 times)

Offline verve

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Mga sirs, need your advise on my Line 6 Tone Port UX2...I tried installing it on my Macbook Aluminum. Gear Box installed just fine, however, the software doesn't detect the hardware. Does anybody here know how to rectify this problem? May mga UX2 owners po ba dito na naka-encounter ng parehong problema with a Mac? Thanks!  :-)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 03:35:40 PM by verve »
Gear: 1965 Fender Telecaster, Ibanez RG470, Ibanez Artwood Acoustic, Project PBass, M-Audio Black Box with Pedal Control, Logic Pro 8, Macbook Aluminum 2.4Ghz, Garageband, Line 6 Tone Port UX2, Line 6 Gear Box

reycantong

Re: Line 6 Tone Port UX2 - di ma-detect sa MAC 10.5.6 Leopard?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:49:29 PM »
Can you see the line6 audio midi device in the system preferences? did you use the latest installer from their site?

Offline verve

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Line 6 Tone Port UX2 - di ma-detect sa MAC 10.5.6 Leopard?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »
Can you see the line6 audio midi device in the system preferences? did you use the latest installer from their site?

Yup, it's indicated on the "system preferences", however, when I run the Gearbox and Line 6 Monkey, it doesn't detect the hardware. I've installed using the bundled CD....I was able to track the latest software released last November '08, haven't tried it though...I'll try installing it later. Shall keep you guys posted. Thanks.  :-D

PS: It works perfectly fine with my PC laptop running on XP...so meaning there must be a glitch on it's compatibility with Mac.
Gear: 1965 Fender Telecaster, Ibanez RG470, Ibanez Artwood Acoustic, Project PBass, M-Audio Black Box with Pedal Control, Logic Pro 8, Macbook Aluminum 2.4Ghz, Garageband, Line 6 Tone Port UX2, Line 6 Gear Box

Offline verve

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: OK NA! - Line 6 Tone Port UX2 - di ma-detect sa MAC 10.5.6 Leopard?
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 03:38:11 PM »
Whew! Finally, I got it working....it turns out that the bundled Gear Box CD was a lower version 3.0 released in 2005 (Leopard wasn't out then)....so I had to download a version 3.7 from the Line6 site which was meant as an upgrade for Leopard users. Had it working with Garageband and Logic Pro also, whew!  :-D