hulika

Author Topic: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)  (Read 894048 times)

Offline maben_frost

Re: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)
« Reply #3100 on: January 17, 2017, 10:36:41 AM »
More than double presyo nyan. mas concerned ako dun sa risk, kahit sa casa pa.
ako din, ganyan nasa isip ko. plan ko din engine wash sa casa..

nasa magkano kaya range ng undercoat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tugtak tugtak

Offline Ace Of Spades

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3101 on: January 17, 2017, 02:42:55 PM »
ung mga 3m around 3k+
Control is just an illusion.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3102 on: January 17, 2017, 03:42:17 PM »
http://www.hhasiatrading.com/mobiloutlets.do

patingin kayo dyan.

gts autocare
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline rebelrhetoric

« Reply #3103 on: January 18, 2017, 02:01:32 PM »
More than double presyo nyan. mas concerned ako dun sa risk, kahit sa casa pa.

true. it does more harm than good, i think.

I once had our hilux engine washed. Dashboard lit up light Christmas a week after.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3104 on: January 23, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »
MMDA extends 'No Window Hours' traffic scheme for 6 months

MANILA- The “no window hours” policy for the number coding scheme has been extended for another 6 months, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said Monday.
The decision came after the MMDA observed that the scheme has eased traffic condition along major thoroughfares in Metro Manila, the MMDA said in a statement.
The no-window scheme on weekdays from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. was implemented in major Metro Manila roads, including EDSA, in November to help ease heavy traffic during the holiday season.
Last December, Orbos said they have observed a 28-minute reduction in travel time along EDSA despite the heavy volume of vehicles for the holidays.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/01/23/17/mmda-extends-no-window-hours-traffic-scheme-for-6-months

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3105 on: January 24, 2017, 06:56:32 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline Ace Of Spades

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3107 on: January 25, 2017, 08:22:40 AM »
if ipapatupad yan kokonti nalang bibili ng bnew at ung karamihan e maghahanap ng mga used car or mga imported cars which dagdag parin sa volume sa kalsada.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #3108 on: January 25, 2017, 09:47:20 AM »
dadami na ulit owner type jeeps sa kalye.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline Ace Of Spades

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3109 on: January 25, 2017, 10:15:53 AM »
haha yung tipong stainless lahat at madaming antenna!

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #3110 on: January 25, 2017, 02:12:48 PM »
oo. ang daming ganun sa cavite mga brand new pa. gabi na nga nakakasilaw pa din.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline lockzackary

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3111 on: January 25, 2017, 02:15:39 PM »
guys, san po pwedeng magpa change ng brake fluid aside from casa?

sabi kasi sa manual, change/replace every 2 years.
may recommended po bang specific brake fluid or stick to OEM?

Offline Ace Of Spades

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3112 on: January 25, 2017, 02:56:17 PM »
depende sa make sir. pero ang kadalasang gamit eh ung dot3. highly recommended syempre OEM. ung aftermarket is ung mga prestone.

if magpapalit ka ng brake pa bleed mo narin at palinis ung mga calipher mo. sa mga gas station mura lang yan wala pang 300 labor.

Offline inexperience

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3113 on: January 25, 2017, 03:01:23 PM »
Noice, sa gas station ba nag rereplace din sila ng engine coolant at transmission fluid (manual)?
"creeping deeaath"

Offline lockzackary

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3114 on: January 26, 2017, 11:26:45 AM »
depende sa make sir. pero ang kadalasang gamit eh ung dot3. highly recommended syempre OEM. ung aftermarket is ung mga prestone.

if magpapalit ka ng brake pa bleed mo narin at palinis ung mga calipher mo. sa mga gas station mura lang yan wala pang 300 labor.

ah mukhang sa shell ko na lang din ipapagawa
maayos naman yung change oil nila sakin last month :D

thanks boss

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3115 on: January 26, 2017, 07:21:46 PM »
Proposed excise tax to add at least 3 Pesos to gas, diesel prices

House Bill 4774 to add more excise tax to fuels and petroleum products

Aside from the proposed excise tax on automobiles, House Bill 4774 also has a stipulation that will increase the price of fuel and all other petroleum products should it pass both chambers of congress and get the President Rodirigo Duterte's signature.

Authored by Rep. Dakila Carlo Cua of the lone district of Quirino, the bill is an amendment to ‘The National Internal Revenue Code of 1997’ and proposes the acceleration and inclusion of excise tax on all petroleum products among other things.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-industry-news/proposed-excise-tax-to-add-at-least-3-pesos-to-gas-diesel-prices.html?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=FuelTax_Boost

:-( <_< :eek:

magtaasan bilihin nito.

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3116 on: January 26, 2017, 08:16:18 PM »
^lahat na lang nilagyan ng tax. Kulang na lang pati pag ihi at pag [ice cream] mo may tax e.  :|
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:20:59 PM by nicoyow »
Sa pinipig, bukod sa pwede mo singhutin, pwede mo rin tikman.

Offline maben_frost

« Reply #3117 on: January 27, 2017, 09:26:13 AM »
^allowede naba magpasundo sa uber/grab sa naia?

tugtak tugtak

Offline Ace Of Spades

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3118 on: January 27, 2017, 10:37:30 AM »
last time nag uber from terminal 2. oks pa naman

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3119 on: January 27, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »
LTFRB orders Wunder Carpool and Angkas to cease operations

The Land Transportation Franchising & Regulatory Board (LTFRB) has ordered two Transport Network Companies (TNC), Wunder Carpool and Angkas, to cease operations.

In a press release published on January 27, 2017, the LTFRB has ordered Wunder Carpool and Angkas to cease their operations as they have not coordinated with the agency.

http://www.yugatech.com/news/ltfrb-orders-wunder-carpool-and-angkas-to-cease-operations/

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3120 on: January 27, 2017, 08:21:48 PM »
MMDA and NBI Join Forces to Curb Illegal Parking

Metro drivers slapped with unsettled parking violations may potentially have a bigger problem in their hands. That is, in case talks between the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) and National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) push through. If it does, delinquent drivers will soon find themselves on the bureau’s alarm list. This comes with a lot of consequences, the most prominent of which is it will be harder for violators to apply for an NBI clearance. The MMDA plans to roll out the initiative by March of this year.

A solution to Manila’s illegal parking problem

MMDA hopes that the move will help ease some the Metro’s massive illegal parking problem, which the agency claims, is a heavy contributor to Manila’s ever-worsening traffic conditions. In a recent interview, MMDA General Manager and Officer-in-Charge Tim Orbos revealed that the agency is in the process of completing with the NBI the rules and regulations that will govern the order. When implemented, motorists apprehended for illegal parking will have their names listed on the NBI’s alarm list, along with the need to pay a P500 fine.

“We need to implement this to [further] instill discipline [in motorists],” Orbos told reporters.

Until the erring driver pays the fine, his or her name will stay on the NBI’s alarm list. This can make it difficult for offenders to obtain an NBI clearance. Without this document, an individual may find it impossible to find new employment, or even get his or her Visa application approved.

Aside from erring drivers, the MMDA also plans to penalize barangay officials who fail to keep the streets under their jurisdiction free of illegally parked vehicles. The MMDA is currently in talks with the Office of the Ombudsman regarding this matter.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/mmda-nbi-join-forces-curb-063049708.html

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3121 on: January 27, 2017, 10:04:49 PM »
guys, san po pwedeng magpa change ng brake fluid aside from casa?

sabi kasi sa manual, change/replace every 2 years.
may recommended po bang specific brake fluid or stick to OEM?
Stick to OEM.
What you own, owns you.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3122 on: January 28, 2017, 03:03:26 PM »
MMDA: No weekday mall-wide sale for 2017

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/01/28/MMDA-extends-no-weekday-sale-policy.html

Sent from my 5045T using Tapatalk

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3123 on: February 04, 2017, 06:03:35 PM »
Erap: Cars parked on Manila’s streets will be towed

Illegally parked vehicles along Manila’s secondary and barangay roads are now the targets of a renewed anti-illegal parking operation ordered by Mayor Joseph “Erap” Estrada.

On Thursday, Estrada said it is high time the city government “levels up” its anti-illegal parking campaign by going after irresponsible vehicle owners that leave their cars and trucks in the streets.

“To show them that we are dead serious, we will tow away vehicles parked along the streets, especially along secondary roads that serve as alternate routes,” the mayor warned.

Estrada lamented that despite repeated appeals by the government to vehicle owners to have their own garages, many still indiscriminately park on the streets, mostly in front of their houses, taking valuable road space.

“We’ve never learned. Many car owners remain stubborn, uncooperative. But now they will see,” he warned, as he expressed support to the “no car, no garage” policy being proposed by President Rodrigo Duterte to ease traffic in urban areas.

The Manila-wide anti-illegal parking operation, which started on Jan. 11, is spearheaded by the Manila Traffic and Parking Bureau headed by Dennis Alcoreza.

More than 20 vehicles have so far been towed away during the first week of its implementation, Alcoreza said. Six teams have been formed to carry out this task in each of the city’s six districts.

Each team, composed of about 25 to 30 men, will have two tow trucks and a Mobile Propaganda Team. The operation will start as early as 7 a.m. with the deployment of loudspeaker-equipped MPTs around the neighborhood, informing vehicle owners and business establishments of the clearing drive.

“The MPT will go around telling vehicle owners that they have to remove their illegally parked vehicles. They will be given around 10 minutes to do so, or else,” Alcoreza pointed out.

The unattended vehicle, he said, will either be towed away or clamped.

“Towing and clamping is our last resort. We will ask the owners first to remove their vehicles,” Alcoreza stressed.

Owners of towed light vehicles, he said, will have to pay P3,800; P5,000 for medium-sized vehicles such as vans and SUVs; P8,000 for heavy vehicles such as trucks; and P2,800 for jeepneys.

Parked motorcycles will be spared since they can easily be removed and transferred.

Clamped vehicles, on the other hand, will be fined P900.

“We will carry this out from Monday to Friday and even during weekends if the need arises. Simultaneous, citywide operation,” Alcoreza added.

http://manilastandard.net/news/metro/228340/erap-cars-parked-on-manila-s-streets-will-be-towed.html

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3124 on: February 04, 2017, 10:06:38 PM »
Yan yan yan! Bawas trapik yan!

Sa pinipig, bukod sa pwede mo singhutin, pwede mo rin tikman.