hulika

Author Topic: Busking Anyone?  (Read 50055 times)

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Busking Anyone?
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2017, 08:01:07 AM »
papaano? nakisuyo ka lang ganun na "boss paspot naman ako" ganun?

nakiusap ako dun sa handler na baka may breaktime si kuya, baka pwede sumingit ng kahit tatlong kanta hahaha, sabi ko sa inyo pa din naman yung ilalaglag na barya. ang problema walang naglaglag hahahaha

pero seryoso kinausap ko yung handler nya, tapos shades, rakenrol na  :-D
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2017, 10:11:32 AM »
^anong kinanta mo paps!

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2017, 10:23:01 AM »
^anong kinanta mo paps!

tatlong Beatles hahaha

I Will
Till There Was You
In My Life

ang sarap sa pakiramdam pero nakakakaba hahaha

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2017, 08:03:43 AM »
May nakasubok na ba sa inyo nito? I'm planning to learn a few filipino folk song and perform publicly. Medyo kinakabahan ako dahil I've never done it before.  I don't see it as namamalimos or another source of income (have a stable job working for an airline) but a way to improve my skills and share music to the public.

tulad nito malupet

siguro kung ganto nga naman ako kagaling sa pag tugs malamang gagawin ko din to in public.
If there is no music there is no life!  Just like If there is no GOD there is no LIFE!

Offline prince22

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2017, 02:01:21 AM »
If any of you guys are still interested you can submit your applications by following the guidelines here : https://www.facebook.com/BGCImpromptu/

It's still a lot of fun and pretty lucrative, I earn an average of 4k for 2 and a half hours and can go as high as 7k on some good days just from spare change.
More importantly, it's an outlet so you can play whatever songs you like and not mind making a setlist and just play what you feel.
The smiles on people's faces are also priceless.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2017, 06:28:17 AM »
If any of you guys are still interested you can submit your applications by following the guidelines here : https://www.facebook.com/BGCImpromptu/

It's still a lot of fun and pretty lucrative, I earn an average of 4k for 2 and a half hours and can go as high as 7k on some good days just from spare change.
More importantly, it's an outlet so you can play whatever songs you like and not mind making a setlist and just play what you feel.
The smiles on people's faces are also priceless.

salamat dito  :wave: