hulika

Author Topic: Is an original electric guitar matters than local?  (Read 122793 times)

Offline Kulas

Re: Is an original electric guitar matters than local?
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2006, 04:46:33 PM »
HONG HONG KOR KOR KORBATOTOR!!! hehehe! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)  :-D

tara greg away tayo! dali! uso eh! hehehe.

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2006, 05:16:50 PM »
Mga hayop kayo! Sakit na nang panga ko kakatawa. My only regret is not opening this thread sooner.

+1

pero may best practice na ako bart eh... if a seemingly simple, boring, or inocuous entitled thread gets past 4 or 5 pages, there has to be something going on!  so better come on down!!!

asan na ba yung melanie marquez jokes natin?  heto, meron ako narinig sa dad ko recently when the family ate out:

Tatay: Waiter, pahingi na ng bill at pakibalot itong tira namin. 
Waiter: Ok, sir.  Pati ba ito sir ibabalot? *points to plates w/ little leftover food*
Tatay: Oo, para sa aso namin lahat yan eh.
Son:  Yehey! Magkakaaso na kami!!!

:-D

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2007, 06:26:55 PM »
me nahugot din ako, sana nakakatawa to!

MAN: Hello, Pegasus KTV?.,, may i speak wd the manager?
MGR: Speaking!
MAN: Bukas ba kayo ng umaga?
MGR: Sarado po sir., Bakit po?
MAN: Buksan nyo!!, Nandito pa ko sa loob!!!  :-o

Offline Taoistguitarist

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2007, 08:13:13 PM »
sus naman kayo! eh talaga namang nakakatawa eh.  :-D

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2007, 07:23:45 AM »

ho hum, if this were true, we wouldn't be having this argument now would we? Since I'm the only one voicing out my opinion on how unfunny this is. As I stated before, people love to laugh at other people, to see fault in others so they can feel better about themselves. I too, admittedly, am guilty with this notion. I find solace in the fact that I have better moral values than at least one person in this world, thank you for showing me this. No matter how you construed the arguments made (And I wont comment on how shallow some of yours are), the fact of the matter is this, laughing at other peoples mistakes are wrong.

Okay, kids. Recitation time. What do you call a phrase that exhibits an inherent contradiction and incongruity? Do I see any hands?

hmm, argumentum ad _______________. Care to fill in the spaces? BTW, you misspelled atrociously.

No matter how you construed the arguments made (And I wont comment on how shallow some of yours are), the fact of the matter is this, laughing at other peoples mistakes are wrong.

Since you started becoming nitpicky about things WHILE proclaiming glaring generalizations, let me play your game by identifying the flukes of two quotes above:

1. "Wont" won't be acceptable in the context of what you said. You need a punctuation somewhere there. Do I see any hands, class?

2. Stylistically, "...the fact of the matter is this"  should not have a comma at the end. It should have another punctuation. It starts with a "c".

3. " laughing at other peoples mistakes are wrong." Accuse me of being wrong but this is given the context of our discussion, this is downright hilarious.

So sad, the Philippines does not need your kind as a contributing member of society. To laugh rather than to help. Despairing indeed.

Another glaring generalization. Strike two! Now who's presenting shallow arguments?

I cannot take the culture in this place, this will be my last post here.

How old are you? 10?

I just ran your posts (sans quotes) through a Fleisch-Kincaid test , and yours was ranked as writing that would come out of 5th grader. Pretty ameturish, in my opinion. Obviously, that type of test doesn’t quite show your reasoning faculties, which I reckon would reveal a more interesting figure if I were to judge it merely by analyzing the logical structures in your posts here.

Interestingly, I find it “despairing” that someone is leaving the forum after a few posts simply because of ideological, i.e. standards of humor, differences. I appreciate these types of discussions, or if you may, meta-discussions, as they reveal the linguistic, cultural and psychological aspects of forum members – something that I more or less study as a communicologist.
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline Letour

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2007, 10:10:38 AM »
Ok, this is getting a bit out of hand.

Any and all arguments should only involve guitars, amps or effects. I don't see any in the preceding posts.

Please let's stop this. Can't waste too much time reading useless banter. Since the Taiwan earthquake the Internet has been slower than Clapton's Wonderful Tonight. Got used to Trivium's shredding speed.
Dean of a law school
http://www.manilaspeak.com/author/rod-vera/
Twitter: @attyvera

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2007, 10:29:03 AM »
Guys, we are just days into a new year. The infamous forum irritant is supposedly gone. Now is the opportune time for all of us to wipe the slate clean and start over.

I made my share of booboos and uncalled-for critcisms in 2006, but I would like to improve myself this year. I hope you too will join me in:

1. not picking on the newbies/noobs;

2. being more tolerant of repetitive questions; (not everyone has the time or speedy connection to search for info for extended periods; and, after all, the search engine here was not working properly for a while) and providing helpful links and leaving out the nasty remarks

3. PM'ing a forumite to suggest changes to his post/thread to improve readability and comprehension; instead of poking fun at him and his post.

Thanks. Peace, y'all. Let's put some meaning into the "Happy New Year" greeting!

Jaime G.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 10:36:50 AM by vegetablejoe »

Offline Letour

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2007, 10:41:51 AM »
Guys, we are just days into a new year. The infamous forum irritant is supposedly gone. Now is the opportune time for all of us to wipe the slate clean and start over.

I made my share of booboos and uncalled-for critcisms in 2006, but I would like to improve myself this year. I hope you too will join me in:

1. not picking on the newbies/noobs;

2. being more tolerant of repetitive questions; (not everyone has the time or speedy connection to search for info for extended periods; and, after all, the search engine here was not working properly for a while) and providing helpful links and leaving out the nasty remarks

3. PM'ing a forumite to suggest changes to his post/thread to improve readability and comprehension; instead of poking fun at him and his post.

Thanks. Peace, y'all.

Jaime G.

Pare,

I am with you there.

In the end, we are all artists expressing our ideas in a musical format. This is one of the few forums (local at that) that is all about music and for musicians.

There will be an endless supply of newbies and noobs and we should welcome them. The least we should do is to shoot them down because of a grammatical or logical misstep. We should encourage their inquisitiveness to further their new or renewed interest in guitar playing.

I will always acknowledge that I am not an expert and that there will be always people here who know more than me.

That is why logging to Philmusic is an hourly habit for me.
Dean of a law school

Offline Taoistguitarist

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2007, 10:58:54 AM »
i guess the best way is to still keep our sense of humor while still being respectfull? In this particular situation maybe it's ok to point out na medyo nakakatawa nga yung pag post nya ng syntax pero welcome him to the forum. kumbaga aminin natin na nakakatawa lang yung post pero tulungan natin sya by addressing his inquiry and really being helpful.  that way we will come across as lighthearted fellows that we are.

ultimately nasa pagkakagawa ng gitara yan. kahit imported pa yan or locally made basta mahusay ang components, craftsmanship and maganda ang quality ng wood na ginamit ok na yun!

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2007, 11:18:02 AM »
i guess the best way is to still keep our sense of humor while still being respectfull? In this particular situation maybe it's ok to point out na medyo nakakatawa nga yung pag post nya ng syntax pero welcome him to the forum. kumbaga aminin natin na nakakatawa lang yung post pero tulungan natin sya by addressing his inquiry and really being helpful.  that way we will come across as lighthearted fellows that we are.

Agree with this and the posts above. I guess I've made too many a snide remark towards some people in this thread.

Pero nakakatawa talaga e.
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline reckless boy

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2007, 11:51:05 AM »
+1. 

I mean, would any of you (non-noobs) be insulted if some other forumite points out some syntax/grammatical lapse?  I certainly wouldn't.  ALam naman natin kung sino-sino o anu-anong posts ang may evil intent.  Those who posted their quips certainly aren't.

Nakakatawa nga naman talaga.  And I'm certain no one here really means to insult the guy, it's just a bunch of forumites having fun.  Note that the thread starter didn't complain (or did he? or anyone got PM from him?).  Neither did he edit his thread title, not even after 5 pages of 'irrelevant' comments.  For all we know, the guy has a sense of humor and is laughing with most of us reading all the posts/side comments.  Pero kung nasaktan man sya, mauuna nako sa pag apologize sa hirit.

Finally, a lot of people posted really good and serious replies, including those who have been alleged to have 'poked fun' at the thread title, which further shows that no one here really means to flat-out insult mr. threadstarter's lapses.

Offline Letour

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2007, 11:54:32 AM »
+1. 

I mean, would any of you (non-noobs) be insulted if some other forumite points out some syntax/grammatical lapse?  I certainly wouldn't.  ALam naman natin kung sino-sino o anu-anong posts ang may evil intent.  Those who posted their quips certainly aren't.

Nakakatawa nga naman talaga.  And I'm certain no one here really means to insult the guy, it's just a bunch of forumites having fun.  Note that the thread starter didn't complain (or did he? or anyone got PM from him?).  Neither did he edit his thread title, not even after 5 pages of 'irrelevant' comments.  For all we know, the guy has a sense of humor and is laughing with most of us reading all the posts/side comments.  Pero kung nasaktan man sya, mauuna nako sa pag apologize sa hirit.

Finally, a lot of people posted really good and serious replies, including those who have been alleged to have 'poked fun' at the thread title, which further shows that no one here really means to flat-out insult mr. threadstarter's lapses.

Ang galing mo talaga, Compañero.
Dean of a law school

Offline Taoistguitarist

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2007, 01:42:32 PM »
so okay na? talaga? o cge! may jokes pa kayo? :-D

Offline poop

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2007, 01:51:11 PM »

jakobspiral

« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2007, 06:19:32 PM »
is it just my browser, or is the image in @poop's post missing?

anyway, if your browser doesn't display it too. here it is, re-posted:

:lol:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 06:23:26 PM by jakobspiral »

Offline sleepsus

« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2007, 07:16:19 PM »

So thats what they look like  :-D

IMHO, Safe answer for an inexperienced buyer:  Buy the import guitars.

Your chances of getting a lemon will be much less.

Y!M: sleep_ym

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2007, 10:31:37 AM »
Sorry kung nakakaasar post ko hehehe.  Anyway, when you try a guitar, listen with your ears, feel with your hands.  Don't look at the brand.  But use a good amp to have a fair assessment of the guitar.

Lastly, this might help too...

Joke lang....

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2007, 12:21:51 PM »
I read the arguments here in this thread and it is really saddening. Although the guy who messed up this thread is gone, I hope it doesn't happen again.

Can I just share my thoughts? Don't want any arguments of course.

We all know that the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country (next to US and UK - at least that's what's being said in the '80s). Sadly these days that reputation isn't evident anymore in everyday life. Many schools have said that students are already failing English subjects or barely passing. During my time, if you fail English, you are an embarassment to your class. Not bragging, just facts.

But the trade off here is that there are a lot of people my age that doesn't want to speak Filipino anymore having this gradiose illusion that they can easily pass off as Americans or Filipinos who are Americanized. I know of one of my classmates who was so good in English that he never spoke to us in Filipino even during lunchtime. Worse, he skips Filipino classes or is simply not paying attention to the teacher. Oh yes, he has almost no locally made thing in his bag except the textbooks and notebooks. He buys cassettes from her sister in the US. He eats his lunch with no rice and never uses spoon - only fork and knife. I remember during our senior high school year he only applied in the Blue Eagle university an nowhere else because he claims it is there that he can truly meet people "equal his intellectual level". He labelled the Green Archer University "posers" and the Golden Tiger University "imbecillic" and the Maroon University "squatters area behind the Blue Eagle University." I graduated in the Golden Tiger University so that makes me an imbecile to him (hehehehehe....). I also remember we were blasting records by the Dawn and Identity Crisis and I can see him making snobbish faces. I don't know where he is now but I hope he is happy in his American World (or if he is in the US well it is the culmination of his everything I guess).

Now these days, a lot of students are way behind spelling, grammar in both English and Filipino. Now this is not to disrespect anyone but this is simply the facts. I don't know who is to blame or what went wrong here. All I know is that even in periodical exams a lot of students answer quizzes, essays in text message language. Imagine the horror of teachers checking test papers in these almost cryptic writings to teachers.

Of course text message language is common to everyone but strangely it has become like your speaking language. I foresaw the eventual backlash of this otherwise cool thing in the early days of text messaging so I made a commitment to not use the system as much as I can - both English and Filipino. My hunch the reason this cryptographic text message language was formulated in order to put as much on then limited to 160 characters in one send - in other words "pagtitipid." So I guess another trade off for convenience eh?

This is just my observation and opinion regarding this matter. Again please I don't want an argument.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now with regard to guitars, I say that yes our locally made guitars are so inconsistent that it is rare to find good ones. Look at the DON JON tiangges (they are almost at every mall except SM), and see if you can find a well made product there. They once made a copy of the Brian May guitar that looks more like a paddle oar to me. And they once said they are now the distributor of US made Fender Strats. I saw one of these guitars and I just have to roll on the floor laughing my butt off! Have you ever seen a strat with exposed tuning gears? And have you ever seen a US made strat that has a tremolo system that looks like an uninspired version of the Mustang tremolo? And it doesn't even work!

RJ guitars are good for the money though again they have inconsistencies. But at least with the money that you are paying, it is a good buy (rather than that pathetic strat pirate that sells for a low 5 digit!) Kung ganun lang RJ na ako.

I also have to give kudos to our small cottage industry luthiers! They are the beacon of light to the still underdeveloped local guitar industry. I hope the day would come when we don't have to import guitars anymore and have massed produced locally made products that a professional working musician can not only afford but proud to use during gigs and recording sessions. Because as others said in this thread, it doesn't matter where the guitar is made, what matters is if the guitar sounds good, feels good and well made.

With regard to imported made guitars specifically US made guitars, I hope we realize that some manufacturers OVERPRICE their instruments. Sure it sounds good, feels good and well made but if you will do a little researching, the original cost of the instrument is only a fraction of its retail price.

Gibson is notorious for this (pardon me for all you Gibson fans). They sell Gibson Les Paul standard to close to US$3,000.00 when a noted retailer said that its original cost is no more than US$700.00. It is true. Have you ever wondered why Heritage and Guild copies of the Les Paul Standard cost almost 50% less in retailers?

Ed Roman guitars.com are making copies of classic designs with your own options at free or minimal cost for a price lower than the original products. And they are also championing the small manufacturers that makes guitars of solid even exotic wood made in the USA at a fraction of the price of the originals.

It has to be said that during the late '70s Gibson was the comapny responsible for the birth of the Lawsuit Guitar Era. They were suing Japanese companies (Greco - which is actually Ibanez Hoshino, and Tokai) that was able to copy the Les Paul Standard complete to the last detail including the tone.

What is the conclusion of the lawsuit? The Japanese were able to make excellent guitars at lower the price.

Which again complements the observation of this thread - it doesn't matter where is it made but how it is made.

RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline mikep

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2007, 05:30:55 PM »

They once made a copy of the Brian May guitar that looks more like a paddle oar to me. And they once said they are now the distributor of US made Fender Strats. I saw one of these guitars and I just have to roll on the floor laughing my butt off!

I saw a real bad Ibanez copy at MegaMall last night (It might still be there) and I ask where the guitar was made. The sales guy said Germany!  Ibanez from Germany!  So I said, "ang galing ng mga Germans.  Gagawa ng gitara, walang truss rod man lang."  So I ask how much they're selling it for.  PhP 8 k!  I told him they're selling their fake higher than a real Ibanez from Audiophile, then just left laughing.  Who are these trying to fool?  I suppose there are those who get swayed by their sales talk because of not knowing any better.  Will let the Audiophile guys know about this.

FWIW

www.facebook.com/TRACKSAcoustics/Studios
guitars: gretsch 6122-1962; rickenbacker 330; epi elite casinos; gibson les paul standards, tribute, faded, double cut; gibson sg standards, faded; fender strats MIAs, MIJs, MIMs; fender tele MIAs, MIJs, MIMs; etc

Offline cowboyfromhell

« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2007, 08:22:51 PM »
bro..u know..wala talaga sa gitara un eh..its in the own hands of the axeman..2nd na lang ung brand and everything..if ever kaya dalhin nung axeman ung style niya in whatever guitar he/she uses is the real deal..good luck tol sa guitar life  :evil:

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2007, 07:39:36 PM »
is it just my browser, or is the image in @poop's post missing?

anyway, if your browser doesn't display it too. here it is, re-posted:

:lol:

Medyo OT lang, but maybe relevant.....

This was a hysterically funny thread. But the above image/joke is quite nasty . Here's some food for thought -- an email that's been going around which just happened to show up just after I read the thread. Worth reading to make one think before one speaks:

How do you treat a fellow human being?

What would you do? . . . . you make the choice.  Don't look for a punch line, there isn't one. Read it anyway. My question is: Would you have made the same choice?

At a fundraising dinner for a school that serves learning-disabled children, the father of one of the students delivered a speech that would never be forgotten by all who attended. After extolling the school and its dedicated staff, he offered a question: "When not interfered with by outside influences, everything nature does is done with perfection. Yet my son, Shay, cannot learn things as other children do. He cannot understand things as other children do. Where is the natural order of things in my son?"

The audience was stilled by the query.

The father continued. "I believe that when a child like Shay, physically and mentally handicapped comes into the world, an opportunity to realize true human nature presents itself, and it comes in the way other people treat that child."

Then he told the following story:

Shay and his father had walked past a park where some boys Shay knew were playing baseball. Shay asked, "Do you think they'll let me play?" Shay's father knew that most of the boys would not want someone like Shay on their team, but the father also understood that if his son were allowed to play, it would give him a much-needed sense of belonging and some confidence to be accepted by others in spite of his handicaps.

Shay's father approached one of the boys on the field and asked (not expecting much) if Shay could play. The boy looked around for guidance and said, "We're losing by six runs and the game is in the eighth inning. I guess he can be on our team and we'll try to put him in to bat in the ninth inning."

Shay struggled over to the team's bench and, with a broad smile, put on a team shirt. His Father watched with a small tear in his eye and warmth in his heart. The boys saw the father's joy at his son being accepted. In the bottom of the eighth inning, Shay's team scored a few runs but was still behind by three. In the top of the ninth inning, Shay put on a glove and played in the right field. Even though no hits came his way, he was obviously ecstatic just to be in the game and on the field, grinning from ear to ear as his father waved to him fro the stands. In the bottom of the ninth inning, Shay's team scored again. Now, with two outs and the bases loaded, the potential winning run was on base and Shay was scheduled to be next at bat.

At this juncture, do they let Shay bat and give away their chance to win the game? Surprisingly, Shay was given the bat. Everyone knew that a hit was all but impossible because Shay didn't even know how to hold the bat properly, much less connect with the ball.

However, as Shay stepped up to the plate, the pitcher, recognizing that the other team was putting winning aside for this moment in Shay's life, moved in a few steps to lob the ball in softly so Shay could at least make contact. The first pitch came and Shay swung clumsily and missed. The pitcher again took a few steps forward to toss the ball softly towards Shay. As the pitch came in, Shay swung at the ball and hit a slow ground ball right back to the pitcher.

The game would now be over. The pitcher picked up the soft grounder and could have easily thrown the ball to the first baseman. Shay would have been out and that would have been the end of the game.

Instead, the pitcher threw the ball right over the first baseman's head, out of reach of all team mates. Everyone from the stands and both teams started yelling, "Shay, run to first! Run to first!" Never in his life had Shay ever run that far, but he made it to first base. He scampered down the baseline, wide-eyed and startled.

Everyone yelled, "Run to second, run to second!" Catching his breath, Shay awkwardly ran towards second, gleaming and struggling to make it to the base. By the time Shay rounded towards second base, the right fielder had the ball ... the smallest guy on their team who now had his first chance to be the hero for his team. He could have thrown the ball to the second-baseman for the tag, but he understood the pitcher's intentions so he, too, intentionally threw the ball high and far over the third-baseman's head. Shay ran toward third base deliriously as the runners ahead of him circled the bases toward home.

All were screaming, "Shay, Shay, Shay, all the Way Shay". Shay reached third base because the opposing shortstop ran to help him by turning him in the direction of third base, and shouted, "Run to third! Shay, run to third!"

As Shay rounded third, the boys from both teams, and the spectators, were on their feet screaming, "Shay, run home! Run home!" Shay ran to home, stepped on the plate, and was cheered as the hero who hit the grand slam and won the game for his team.

That day", said the father softly with tears now rolling down his face, "the boys from both teams helped bring a piece of true love and humanity into this world".

Shay didn't make it to another summer. He died that winter, having never forgotten being the hero and making his father so happy and coming home and seeing his Mother tearfully embrace her little hero of the day!

AND NOW A LITTLE FOOTNOTE TO THIS STORY: We all send thousands of jokes through the e-mail without a second thought, but when it comes to sending  messages about life choices, people hesitate. The crude, vulgar, and often obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but public discussion about decency is too often suppressed in our schools and workplaces.

If you're thinking about forwarding this message, chances are that you're probably sorting out the people in your address book who aren't the "appropriate" ones to receive this type of message. Well, the person who sent you this believes that we all can make a difference.

We all have thousands of opportunities every single day to help realize the "natural order of things." So many seemingly trivial interactions between two people present us with a choice: Do we pass along a little spark of love and humanity or do we pass up those opportunities and leave the world a little bit colder in the process?

A wise man once said every society is judged by how it treats it's least fortunate amongst them.

You now have two choices:
    1. Delete this
    2. Forward the message

May your day, be a Shay Day!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 07:42:02 PM by blue buddha »

Offline new_guitarist

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2007, 08:28:14 PM »
Im not AGAINTS locally made guitars but lets be honest guys!!  if a friend will give you a guitar and you have 2 choices....a fender american standard and an RJguitar without the benefit of playing it through an amp ....im sure youll choose..........THE FENDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR so i guess if budget is not an issue..Id rather buy an imported guitar...and to to prove my point...ilang percent ba ng gigging guitarist dito sa atin  use as their MAIN AXE ..ang gumagamit ng RJ compared sa FENDER,IBANEZ,GIBSON or ESP etc...I guess it will be so small..!! IKAW KAIBIGAN ANO MAIN GUITAR MO sa gig?? locally made ba?? :-D

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2007, 08:42:36 PM »
kung may gig ako cguradong gagamitin ko na ung dame! panalo e!

tpos hindi ako mahihiyang ipakita ang nag iisang boston engineering pedal na binili ko!

gaya nga ng sabi nila dito:

"Nasa Injan yan, wala sa pana"

pero di pa naman ako ganun ka-talented kaya aral uli ako dito...
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline fade319

« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2007, 01:37:54 AM »

tpos hindi ako mahihiyang ipakita ang nag iisang boston engineering pedal na binili ko!

paano kung binigyan mo ng baril yung injan? mas marami ba siya mapapatay?  :?

Offline eonneonone

« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2007, 08:16:21 AM »

paano kung binigyan mo ng baril yung injan? mas marami ba siya mapapatay?  :?

hindi na indian iyun man, cowboy na. :)