The Musician Classifieds > Musicians Wanted!

wanter drummer and vocalist/rhythm guitarist

(1/8) > >>

Knoy:
POP PUNK ang genre - Blink-182, The Starting Line, The All-American Rejects, Green Day, New Found Glory, Yellowcard and others

again: drummer, vocalist/rhythm guitars or vocalist and rhythm guitarist
kailangan student...we're not a full-time artists, we're students...walang full-time...

please contact:

Knoy (guitars)- 09263573374, knoy_char@yahoo
Josh (vox,bass)- 8708859, familiarlandscapes@yahoo, sincere_lyme@yahoo

reply na po kayo...

name:
genre:
instrument:
contact details (email, cel # or landline #):

kornbip99:
Hey bro! Hope you get your band started, magkasing genre yung isa kong band at band nyo with the same covers pero may original din kami. Check us out so we can share notes. We need to look out for each other na magkagenre. Marami kasing haters dito. Like may isang thread na naghahanap ng members for 80's brit punk band na tinawag na "F@G" yung mga pop punk bands like blink182 and greenday and new found.

penguin627.multiply.com

September gig sched

5 - Sausage Bar (FatJack Productions with The Brew, Freefish, Sando and more)

18 - 9 mile bar (CherrySoda Productions)

19 - 6Underground (Rubber Duckie Productions with I-ray, Lady Ransom, Ars Moriendis and Crude Oz)

27 - Fort Bonifacio High Street (with Zelle, Giniling Festival, Tropical Depression, Hale and more)

October 2009

9 - Dayo Bar (GreenDay Breakdown of the 21st century album promotional bar tour with Giniling Festival and more)

Gudluck to us all! :-)

Knoy:
up

Knoy:
UP!!!

siontok:
Im not a student, pero kakagraduate ko lang, Im working right now though, kung ok lang sana... By the way I'm influenced by the same artists you've mentioned.

Im a rythm guitarist and a seasonal vox (bihira, madalas 2nd vocals), I have my guitar and my own pedals.

name: Sean Bayogos
sex: Male
school: Mapua Institute of Technology
genre: Punk-rock, Rock, pop-rock, Metal, grunge, some 70's - 80's rock (pref. Bon jovi), etc. except emo
instrument:
contact details (email, cel # or landline #): cel# 09278848567.... email = siontok@yahoo.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version