hulika

Author Topic: ++Fire Sale on Cheap Gears : Sampler, Ipod, 4 track, guitar stand,++  (Read 3682 times)

Offline wiquwi

• Philmusicus Noobitus
heya Guys,
I am doing a bit of spring cleaning and making way for a bigger purchase and have a few things in the block. Made a few transactions here already that have gone smoothly and I am hoping the same will be the case here.

1. Ipod ( 5th Generation) 80 GB will come with the box, as well as a cable for charging.

From Apple:
The iPod (5th generation) is a a hard drive-based iPod featuring a large, widescreen color display, a Click Wheel, and the capability of displaying photos and videos. Like iPod nano, it uses USB for syncing and comes in white and black.
RFS this is my spare Ipod that's just been seeing dust so might as well go to someone that will use it.
PRICE 5,000 PHP OBO
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. SOLD- Thanks JC

3. BOSS SP 303 This will come with the original Power Supply ( 110V)
Bought this directly from Japan, and handled shipping myself so this will come in cheaper for you. In full working condition and still has a 4 mont warranty from the Japanese second hand store. Thought I will be using this for another project but need to just streamline and concentrate on synths right now.
Crucially this comes with the Hard to find Media Card.
MAdlib and Fourtet endorsed!
Product page from Vintage Synths for your reference:
http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/sp303.php

RFS Reduction of Items
PRICE 10,000 PHP OBO_currently on hold

4. Acoustic Guitar Stand- ( Seen holding up my Synth, synth unfortunately is not for sale)
Bought this cheap and selling it cheap.

PRICE 300 PHP

5. Tascam DP004- comes with the PSU. Bought this from a fellow talkie but unfortunately I wasn't able to gel with the device. Bought this for 3k.
RFS Reduction of Items
PRICE 2,800 PHP OBO

6. Yamaha MT40- 4 track cassette recorder- will not come with the power supply, but can easily be picked up from any ace hardware or electronic shops. Can run on local voltage of 220v. 100% working, in user condition.

This is Yamaha's budget cassette 4-track, though it still offers simultaneous recording on all four tracks, mic and line input capability on all four mixer section channels, and one aux send with stereo return. EQ, provided on all four channels, is only of the basic 2-band high and low type, but, usefully, the dbx noise reduction is globally switchable or can be defeated on track 4 only for sync code purposes. There's also a Sync Out jack to allow a code recorded on track 4 to be fed directly to a MIDI system. The tape controls are of the mechanical type, with a 3-digital mechanical tape counter, but the transport runs at high speed and there's a zero stop locator function. Varispeed, as you'd expect, is provided.

RFS Recorded a few tapes from this bad boy already, though I am looking for a bigger cassette four track so this has to go.
PRICE 2,500 PHP OBO

7. SOLD
PM If interested but for faster dealings please call or txt 0927 245 1656
Interested in trades as well:
Mixer 4-6 Channel- Mackie/Soundcraft
Bass Amp- 60w-120w.

Cheers,
Harvey

Offline wiquwi

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: ++Fire Sale on Cheap Gears ( Sampler, Ipod and guitar stand)++
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 12:08:48 PM »
BUMP for a few additional items.
Common people use up that X'mas disposable money. :)