hulika

Author Topic: UPDATE: Let's Play!  (Read 4364 times)

Offline cofibreyk

• Forum Fanatic
Re: UPDATE: Let's Play!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2011, 09:25:33 AM »
hello sir jdennis,  would like to jam with you  :-) ano kayang songs ang pwede i-jam pag nanuod sa ten02 sa tuesday? i play bass and practicing upright bass for now.

thanks

Offline yetsky

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2011, 02:44:06 PM »
Since this really didn't materialize, I am now updating the thread to a more realistic plan.

We at the Sax Society Philippines (yes, I started playing the Sax as well) started a Tuesday night open jazz jam session at Skarlet's Jazz Kitchen (formerly TEN02 Bar) located at Timog corner Sct. Ybardolaza Sts., QC. It is beside Buddy's restaurant and right across Shell gas station. You can come and jam with us. We welcome all jazz players amateurs and pros from bass, guitar, wind instruments, percussion, etc. Its a free for all jam session. No entrance fee Just bring your instruments and have fun. The Sax Society is headed by the great Tots Tolentino and Mel Villena.

Hope to see you guys there.

Thanks.

starting when to sir? tnx!

Offline JDennis

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2011, 07:47:55 PM »
We already started last Tuesday and will continue on every tuesday thereafter. What particular instrument do you play? Please let  me know if you are coming. Contact me at the number stated several posts above. :)

Offline therus000

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2011, 08:04:12 PM »
Count me in guys. I would love to jam and play music.

Here is my contact number: 09278477609

I play bass by the way. Hope to meet and play with you guys.  8-)
...Be the best that you can be...

Offline fusionenigma

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2011, 03:23:33 PM »
Hey guys, any news?
"One thing I like about jazz is that it emphasized doing things differently from what other people were doing." Herbie Hancock

Offline bluebossa

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 06:08:01 PM »
Since this really didn't materialize, I am now updating the thread to a more realistic plan.

We at the Sax Society Philippines (yes, I started playing the Sax as well) started a Tuesday night open jazz jam session at Skarlet's Jazz Kitchen (formerly TEN02 Bar) located at Timog corner Sct. Ybardolaza Sts., QC. It is beside Buddy's restaurant and right across Shell gas station. You can come and jam with us. We welcome all jazz players amateurs and pros from bass, guitar, wind instruments, percussion, etc. Its a free for all jam session. No entrance fee Just bring your instruments and have fun. The Sax Society is headed by the great Tots Tolentino and Mel Villena.

Hope to see you guys there.

Thanks.

nice!