hulika

Author Topic: New to the forums  (Read 2540 times)

Offline bacon1937

• Philmusicus Noobitus
New to the forums
« on: December 16, 2013, 11:31:11 AM »
Hi there,

I'm new to the forums, I've been producing music as a hobby for many years (electronic music mostly). The kind of music I make is mostly house music, but I've done experimental music, Drum n Bass, Electro, pop music.. all kinds of things. I just like trying out new things and seeing what kinds of music I can produce.

Listening wise, I like all kinds of things.

I actually come from the UK, and I've been in the Philippines for around 6 years now. Really enjoy the music culture here, so many great sounding live bands, I think a lot of people here have a talent for music  :-D.

I'd like to learn more about Pinoy music culture, especially find out more about the electronic scene here, but likewise I'm interested in some of the more underground bands or groups. If anyone has any recommended listening, let me know I'll take a listen.

Offline rickbig41

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: New to the forums
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 11:45:52 AM »
welcome to Philmusic..  :)
Those who did not learn from history are meant to repeat it...

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 02:15:35 PM »
welcome to the community bro!  >:D
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline deadstars

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 07:01:55 AM »
welcome!