hulika

Author Topic: Stock Market and investments atbp.  (Read 11583 times)

Online Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Stock Market and investments atbp.
« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2019, 01:24:03 PM »
big companies gets big time loans from banks or they issue corporate bonds, hindi sila pupunta sa isang relatively unknown company na limited ang information sa google other than "reviews" since 2018 pa to get loans. So I doubt na legit companies nga yun nakakadeal nyo. with that system that they have I could actually submit fake docs and pretend I own ayala and ask for loans and walk away. as Ralph_Petrucci stated above potential money laundering scheme nga to.

but hey, it's your money, it's your call. I am just stating my 2 cents.

Philam Life
Nestle
Omnicom Media Group
Loreal Mass Brands
Avon Cosmetics Inc

on another note, out of the above companies, Si Avon lang yung feeling kong maaaring legit magapply for a loan in this channel.
Avon does not have a large credit facility given their assets so most probably they would explore other options to get credit.

sila nestle and loreal however, were my client's in my previous multinational bank job. and I know for a fact that their credit lines are huge, hindi pa fully utilized and may corporate guarantee pa so I don't think there is a reason to apply through this channel. this might be a different subsidiary however, like a packaging focused subsidiary (think san Miguel-yamamura)

on another note, I do agree na mejo red flag yung walang KYC Procedures for both the Lender and Borrower. the BSP is very very stringent when it comes to KYC especially after the RCBC Fiasco.

brother pao, I do suggest to tread lightly, but I wouldn't be surprised if this entity gets a cease and desist order soon enough for lack of controls or worse, licenses to participate in the loans business. I wouldn't consider this microfinance na kasi.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Online pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2019, 08:18:04 PM »

big companies gets big time loans from banks or they issue corporate bonds, hindi sila pupunta sa isang relatively unknown company na limited ang information sa google other than "reviews" since 2018 pa to get loans. So I doubt na legit companies nga yun nakakadeal nyo. with that system that they have I could actually submit fake docs and pretend I own ayala and ask for loans and walk away. as Ralph_Petrucci stated above potential money laundering scheme nga to.

but hey, it's your money, it's your call. I am just stating my 2 cents.

Thanks for the 2 cents! If hindi legit, sooner or later we'll find out

Philam Life
Nestle
Omnicom Media Group
Loreal Mass Brands
Avon Cosmetics Inc

on another note, out of the above companies, Si Avon lang yung feeling kong maaaring legit magapply for a loan in this channel.
Avon does not have a large credit facility given their assets so most probably they would explore other options to get credit.

sila nestle and loreal however, were my client's in my previous multinational bank job. and I know for a fact that their credit lines are huge, hindi pa fully utilized and may corporate guarantee pa so I don't think there is a reason to apply through this channel. this might be a different subsidiary however, like a packaging focused subsidiary (think san Miguel-yamamura)

on another note, I do agree na mejo red flag yung walang KYC Procedures for both the Lender and Borrower. the BSP is very very stringent when it comes to KYC especially after the RCBC Fiasco.

brother pao, I do suggest to tread lightly, but I wouldn't be surprised if this entity gets a cease and desist order soon enough for lack of controls or worse, licenses to participate in the loans business. I wouldn't consider this microfinance na kasi.

I am actually pulling out slowly. Not because I am scared or this is potentially a scam.
It is because, I just want to get my investment back. And I am also putting it to somewhere else. To a private investment naman.

But I dont think I will stop on using this. Hinay hinay lang rin. And I will let you guys know what happens!!

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Online Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #178 on: April 24, 2019, 09:43:15 AM »
Thanks for the 2 cents! If hindi legit, sooner or later we'll find out

I am actually pulling out slowly. Not because I am scared or this is potentially a scam.
It is because, I just want to get my investment back. And I am also putting it to somewhere else. To a private investment naman.

But I dont think I will stop on using this. Hinay hinay lang rin. And I will let you guys know what happens!!

actually, loads of thanks for sharing, I am interested to try albeit, just a small amount :D
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2019, 02:38:26 PM »
Maganda yung mga ganitong topic para satin lahat
good guys i've dealt with: RAPFM,devilmay,tukmol07
amanda,edward_DD,screamo_kid0113,buena.arjay@yahoo.com,dennispalle,marvz_0219,vinz,bossingboss,denden009, markezekiel, jrpogi, bwizett, rimuej, drazenjake

Online pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2019, 03:42:56 PM »
actually, loads of thanks for sharing, I am interested to try albeit, just a small amount :D

Just try to stay away from unsecured loans.