hulika

Author Topic: San Miguel Beer Oktoberfest Kickoff Party! EB Tayo dito ! - Pa lock po ...  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Dugs3

• Veteran Member
Third Eye Blind live in Manila for the San Miguel Beer Oktoberfest Kickoff Party!

The venue of the Grand Party event will be in San Miguel Avenue Ortigas Center, four huge stages will be set up in San Miguel Avenue to showcase Philippine’s Top Bands with different genres and of course the world renowned Third Eye Blind. 2008 Oktoberfest aims to break two Guinness World Records: the most number of people toasting and the world’s longest bar.

Yup, you read that right; San Miguel Pale Pilsen is bringing Third Eye Blind to Manila for the grand opening of this year’s Oktoberfest. On September 5, this world renowned rock band, along with Philippine’s top bands will be gracing one of the four stages along San Miguel Avenue. Apart from the copious amounts of beer, participants can also interact with SMB’s personalities, like Efren Bata Reyes and PBA players.

Through the years, San Miguel Oktoberfest has been enjoying strong support from the Filipinos, that the Department of Tourism now recognizes the event as a local Fiesta. Aside from the grand kick off party at the Ortigas Center, there will also simultaneous parties all over the Philippines: in Olongapo, Sta. Rosa, Lapu-lapu (Cebu) and Davao. San Miguel Oktoberfest 120 (siento bente) will span for 120 days, starting September 5, until December 2008. The kickoff party is open to the public. For only Php120, you can watch Third Eye Blind, Rivermaya, The Dawn, After Image, Rico Blanco, Pinikpikan and 35 other Pinoy bands.

San Miguel Beer is also premiering its limited edition beer, the San Miguel Oktoberfest beer. This beer is 100% malt, meaning it’s full flavored, light bodies, sweet to the taste and promises a smooth finish.

So… where will you be on September 5?

UPDATE:

To buy tickets for Third Eye Blind and Oktoberfest 120, call 632-2226 and look for Jel. Amanda called the number and shares this info:

Apparently the General Admission ticket (P120) only gives you access to the longest bar and when I asked the employee from San Mig if you can see Third Eye Blind from there she said that it’s very far from the area. Ugh. So, if you want a really good spot you have to buy the “Gold Ticket” (or whatever it’s called) which costs P1500. Gives you access to all the areas and also a front view of 3EB playing. Purchase of tickets is in the San Miguel building itself.

Tickets can also be bought at the gates during the event proper, but I’m not sure if they would also be selling the Gold Tickets then.

Dilis Media further explains the Gold Ticket for 3EB access:

Ticket Type: Gold Ticket
Special Viewing Section: Php 1,500.00 per head inclusive of 2 San Miguel Pale Pilsens at General Admission

Meet tayo dito !!!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 12:11:18 PM by Dugs3 »

Offline Dugs3

• Veteran Member
Re: San Miguel Beer Oktoberfest Kickoff Party! EB Tayo dito !
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »
Let's meet and drink dito !!!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 12:48:00 PM by Dugs3 »

Offline skinner_box96

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 12:46:09 PM »
 :-D dugz marketing man kb nila,,,,

Offline Dugs3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:50:10 PM »
Enjoy mag inom pag madaming chikas sa paligid !!!

Offline aBie

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »
im going :) this is gona be fun. does anybody know who else is playing? sabi more than 30 bands daw tutugtog, sino sino?  :-D
the more i drink,i want you more and more and more...

Offline Dugs3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »
Rivermaya, The Dawn, Afterimage, Nyoy Volante, Paolo Santos, Jimmy Bondoc, Nina, Rico Blanco, Reggae Mistress, Guarana in Ortigas.

Simultaneously in the provinces, Brownman Revival, Itchyworms, Kamikazee, Parokya ni Edgar and Sugarfree will lead the kick off in Mactan Economic Zone 1, Lapu-Lapu City (Cebu),Capitol Grounds, Iznart Street (Iloilo); Victoria Plaza Parking Lot, JP Laurel, Bajada (Davao); R. Magsaysay Drive, East Tapinac (Olongapo) and Paseo de Sta. Rosa Activity Center (Laguna), respectively.

Offline adidas ni hudas

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 12:15:39 AM »
AYUZ TO !!
MAMAYA NA TO !!
i passed my drugtest !!    "get high legally"   "live positive..test negative"

Offline thunder_god

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 11:22:17 PM »
Hinde ba macoconsider na 'Plagiarism' ang announcement na pi-nost above this thread? I saw kase several websites who originally posted the same details/announcements about the Octoberfest. Hinde ba dapat nilagay na lng yung link o dapat sinama na lang yung source na pinagkunan nung announcement? 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 04:32:41 AM by thunder_god »
"I tend to punish my gear so I like the angry Z Customs, while the classic A compliments the destruction."

Offline Dugs3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »
Hinde ba macoconsider na 'Plagiarism' ang announcement na pi-nost above this thread? I saw kase several websites who originally posted the same details/announcements about the Octoberfest. Hinde ba dapat nilagay na lng yung link o dapat sinama na lang yung source na pinagkunan nung announcement? 

Sorry if this means "plagiarism" to you bro , my only purpose was just to give the details here so they wouldn't bother browsing a different site ... Same banana if I posted the info here or give the link ..

Delete ko na lang kung gusto mo ...

Peace and Much Love ...

Offline Dugs3

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »
Pa-lock na po mga mods ! :-D

Thanks for letting me post here !!

Peace and Much Love !