hulika

Author Topic: na hack ka naba?  (Read 3065 times)

Offline kozki

• Forum Fanatic
na hack ka naba?
« on: December 25, 2008, 10:39:16 AM »
uso to sa mga online games...

na hack ka naba?

ikwento mo..

:-D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 10:43:51 AM by kozki »
Peace, Love and Heavy Metal!

Offline marko21

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: na hack ka naba?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 05:03:24 PM »
Nahack ako dati sa pRO. Said lahat ng gamit, kaya nagquit ako pero bumalik ulit ako. Pero nagsawa na ako at pinamigay ko na account ko  :-)

Offline paranoid

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 11:02:44 PM »
Dati nahack ako sa Gunbound. Buti sa swerte ko, nakakuha ako ng account na may 500k na Gold. May promo kasi dati na ganun. Ang pagkakaalam ko nagrebelde yung GM ng Gunbound tapos gumawa siya ng mga account na may mga 500k na gold. Dun ako ulit nagsimula. Pero tumigil na rin ako simula nung naging international na.

Offline jem_adriano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 10:44:34 PM »
geez sa bahay nako naglalaro ng ragna...nahahack parin ako... they never seem to run out of scams and new devices to ruin the gaming experience....
the point is..

JUST ASK ME AND ILL GIVE YA THE DAMN THING...GET A LIFE!

Offline Pathos

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 07:49:59 AM »
Yup...I was playing starcraft broodwar on-line against a Korean (sa Asian channel ng Battle.net). One vs one. When I tried to rush him using a protoss zealot rush (10 zealots) in the early parts of the game, I noticed that all he has were his workers in the base (zerg ang gamit niya)...So I thought, baka naman newbie lang so I backed out and waited around 3-5 minutes more, I re-entered his crypt colony and ganun pa rin. So I attacked already and decimated his base...nag-type lang siya ng message na: "You thought you won...but I did really". The following day, when I tried to play on-line, I couldn't enter Battle.net anymore because my software (or was it the cd-key) was not authenticated. How can that be when I bought my Starcraft and Broodwar battlechest at DATABLITZ back then all sealed with registration card pa nga...and besides I was able to play many games prior to this "hacking incident"...that scrupulous individual stole my original CD-key!  :x
Casio Privia PX-320, Samson Graphite 49 MIDI Controller, E-mu XMidi 2x2 ports, Proteus X software soundmodule, Pianoteq v. 4.5, AMD Phenom II x4-based DAW, M-Audio Audiophile 2496 card

Offline kozki

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 08:03:02 AM »
Yup...I was playing starcraft broodwar on-line against a Korean (sa Asian channel ng Battle.net). One vs one. When I tried to rush him using a protoss zealot rush (10 zealots) in the early parts of the game, I noticed that all he has were his workers in the base (zerg ang gamit niya)...So I thought, baka naman newbie lang so I backed out and waited around 3-5 minutes more, I re-entered his crypt colony and ganun pa rin. So I attacked already and decimated his base...nag-type lang siya ng message na: "You thought you won...but I did really". The following day, when I tried to play on-line, I couldn't enter Battle.net anymore because my software (or was it the cd-key) was not authenticated. How can that be when I bought my Starcraft and Broodwar battlechest at DATABLITZ back then all sealed with registration card pa nga...and besides I was able to play many games prior to this "hacking incident"...that scrupulous individual stole my original CD-key!  :x

panu nya nagawa yon?!!

:?
Peace, Love and Heavy Metal!

Offline ghostalker

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 10:26:56 AM »
na hack and delete yung account ko dati sa pRO. hack na binura pa yung lvl 79Acolyte soon to be monk ko (wala pa alternate jobs that time).

Buti na lang na report ko kaagad sa customer care, na restore yung character ko, with Zeny compensation ^_^

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
God Bless!
Rockin' for Jesus 

Offline jem_adriano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 10:33:59 AM »
panu nya nagawa yon?!!

:?

guess thats what makes a hacker a "HACKER"

Offline V.I.O.L.I.N.S

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 11:32:11 PM »
Just my theory... well to start things off, a computer needs an open port to connect to the internet or whatever network/service it needs to connect. Say for instance, by default, the internet uses port 80 of your computer as its gateway. For that hacker to penetrate your system, he needs to find an open port/s, so he can do his dirty stuff but before that, he must know your IP Address. Let's say your IP Address is 192.78.200.12. He will then have to scan your computer for open ports, in this example, he found out that port 55001 was left open. So now he knows the address and at the same time, an open door(port), it's just a matter scouring your computer for anything useful to him.

This is just an overview of what is happening in an actual hacking. Anything in between are out of my scope. I can dwell into details but I opt not to because I'm still inexperienced.

With regards to pRO accounts getting hacked and such, most of the time, they are victims of people watching you type your account name and password.

Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine
RE5(Mercenaries) Player

Offline jem_adriano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 04:36:17 PM »
Just my theory... well to start things off, a computer needs an open port to connect to the internet or whatever network/service it needs to connect. Say for instance, by default, the internet uses port 80 of your computer as its gateway. For that hacker to penetrate your system, he needs to find an open port/s, so he can do his dirty stuff but before that, he must know your IP Address. Let's say your IP Address is 192.78.200.12. He will then have to scan your computer for open ports, in this example, he found out that port 55001 was left open. So now he knows the address and at the same time, an open door(port), it's just a matter scouring your computer for anything useful to him.

This is just an overview of what is happening in an actual hacking. Anything in between are out of my scope. I can dwell into details but I opt not to because I'm still inexperienced.

With regards to pRO accounts getting hacked and such, most of the time, they are victims of people watching you type your account name and password.

thats the thing bro...panu ako nahack when i was playing at home? sabi ng barkada ko they couldve used my ym as a keylogger or it could be my bot...
kaya sabi ko nun papakahirap pa kayo,chat tayo bigay ko nalang account...

Offline p2ltronilogd

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 11:35:15 PM »
whoa bro!
iingatan ko na maglaro sa battle.net
pwede pala mangyari sakin yan

Offline marko21

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »
thats the thing bro...panu ako nahack when i was playing at home? sabi ng barkada ko they couldve used my ym as a keylogger or it could be my bot...
kaya sabi ko nun papakahirap pa kayo,chat tayo bigay ko nalang account...
May mga hack cases na inside job talaga sa pRO  :-D

Offline jem_adriano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 09:02:24 PM »
May mga hack cases na inside job talaga sa pRO  :-D

malamang...