hulika

Author Topic: listen to this..similarities of HALLELUJAH (bamboo) and SLEEP (pantera)  (Read 3066 times)

Offline mambo

• Philmusicus Addictus
listen to this song of Bamboo, hallelujah. at 0:33 focus on ira's guitars, although you could already hear nathan's bass intro..

after listening to bamboo, compare it to this song of pantera, the sleep actually also the guitars.
from 3:21 to 3:44, ignore the lead part but listen carefully to the 2nd guitar(ewan ko nga lang kung guitar nga yung instrument dun, hehe). its a bit hard to listen so put a heart to it!hehe

similar?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 12:09:30 AM by mambo »
DRUM ITEMS FOR SALE!! http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,192546.0.html

"Its better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb"

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
Re: listen to this... halellujah by bamboo sounds like the sleep of pantera!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 06:49:11 PM »
Bro, baka pwede mong baguhin ang title. Pwede siguro na:

Certain parts of Song A sounds like Song B (albeit minimal)

Peace!  :mrgreen:

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline edzpen

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 08:08:57 PM »
Some notes from the bamboo song sounds the same with that of the Pantera piece, but not totally similar. I believe this is just a coincidence. I have seen Ira Cruz play some improvisations at some jam sessions in a bar somewhere in puerto galera, he is definitely not a metal guy. His playing does not even show hints of any metal influenced riffs.

Not a bamboo fan, but to be fair, I am sure this is purely coincidental.

How about singing the chorus to Incubus' wish you where here to the chorus chords of their latest hit, KAILAN.....But again I am sure this is still a coincidence.

Offline mambo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 12:05:01 AM »
Bro, baka pwede mong baguhin ang title. Pwede siguro na:

Certain parts of Song A sounds like Song B (albeit minimal)

Peace!  :mrgreen:

hehe tama tama,
i'll work on the title sir! thanks bro!

Some notes from the bamboo song sounds the same with that of the Pantera piece, but not totally similar. I believe this is just a coincidence. I have seen Ira Cruz play some improvisations at some jam sessions in a bar somewhere in puerto galera, he is definitely not a metal guy. His playing does not even show hints of any metal influenced riffs.

Not a bamboo fan, but to be fair, I am sure this is purely coincidental.

How about singing the chorus to Incubus' wish you where here to the chorus chords of their latest hit, KAILAN.....But again I am sure this is still a coincidence.

yup it could be coincidental, and i hope it is cause i have big respect for this guys! :-D
i'm actually a fan of bamboo, they're really good performers!
DRUM ITEMS FOR SALE!! http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,192546.0.html

"Its better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb"

Offline charlz

• Veteran Member
Re: listen to this..similarities of HALLELUJAH (bamboo) and SLEEP (pantera)
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 04:06:18 AM »
sabagay sa dami na siguro ng kanta eh ndi malayong may magkakaparehas one way or another..ehe :-D
cel no.::0922-873-3712..0935-204-0080
successful transactions with:BAMF,Toybitz,neil_squadron,mondemonle,kenzu0911,
hardcore misery,Donard,diaboliche,ciswith,avatarsaint,soliloki,Elpugonero, jesper2g,luk3,sikheadzraf,p2ltronilogd,mrpentatonic,paparoni

Offline makLoy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 08:52:12 AM »
oo nga, baka pwede mo paLitan subject titLe  :-) kasi  may nagsabi rin sakin na yung intro ng drums ng haLLeLujah eh katuLad daw sa isang kanta ng souLfLy nakaLimutan ko Lang titLe nun..  :roll:

On the time of superstition man created God.. On the time of greed man created War.. -makLoy-

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 11:45:45 PM »
tama... nagkataon lang yan...

ilang kanta na ba ang nabuo sa chords na...

G-C

at

D-A-Bm-G

:-D

← ʍɐʎıɥ