hulika

Author Topic: Eyelets  (Read 7011 times)

Offline redvillain

Re: Eyelets
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2010, 10:33:55 PM »
thanks for the info., so, if there's the felt/rubber sleeves on the stands with the medium-to-heavy weight cymbals mounted on then is it still possible to have keyholes on the cymbals after sometime of playing? and would it be better to have these eyelets installed plus the felt/rubber sleeves?

actually yes! kasi ung ride na gamit sa church may sleeve nmn pero nagka key hole pa rin kasi nka slant siya ng konti tapos pagka pinalo mo ung sleeve nasasama hanggang sa hindi na ito nagpprevent ng metal to metal friction.

i think putting this eyelet to the cymbal hole is a good idea, but if you still have doubts, you can just make sure ur sleeve doesnt its position by sticking it with mighty bond or something else hehehe

Offline shaun_kuyukot

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2010, 01:25:27 AM »
eto na siguro sagot dyan sir. 

Thanks sir. Sorry I didn't read the whole thread.  :-)
April now and forever.

Offline deej

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 12:43:42 AM »
up for this thread...

is there anyone here in philmusic who does this? or who does this professionally? I need help with one of my cymbals, thanks! :-)
lafolo yati, "the voice of the man who knows through the drum."

Offline arien_drummer

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »
up for this thread...

is there anyone here in philmusic who does this? or who does this professionally? I need help with one of my cymbals, thanks! :-)

You can ask Peeves :)
beer and whiskey is very risky... :D:D:D

Offline zachki

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 06:20:55 AM »
sounds good for loud players like me... hope meron nag ooffer ng services neto professionally.
kabado kasi ako sa mga ganyan eeehh!!

cheers :evil:

Offline bulok

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 11:49:10 PM »
available ba 'tong eyelet na ito sa hardware store?