hulika

Author Topic: MR. BIG FANATIC! reply na....  (Read 5195 times)

Offline SuperWeak!

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: MR. BIG FANATIC! reply na....
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2007, 11:03:58 PM »
COLO-RADO-BULLDOG!! :-D

Offline ultramagnus

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 10:51:58 AM »
I was the tour manager/sound engineer for Mr Big 1999-2001. I was also the tour manager/sound engineer for Niacin (Billy Sheehan, Dennis Chambers, John Novello). I co-engineered Mr Big's "Actual Size", as well as Mr Big's "Static" live from the Roxy in LA, and Niacin's "Live, Blood Sweat, and Beers" and "Time Crunch" CDs. I did the US, and Asian tours with both bands at that time. I am also a drummer and played local small gigs with Billy, and Paul. I would be glad to answer any questions I can about the bands during that time period, so fire away.

Wow pare! Sarap naman! Sino pinaka kwela sa kanila?
I change by not changing at all...

Offline SuperWeak!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 11:56:44 PM »
I was the tour manager/sound engineer for Mr Big 1999-2001. I was also the tour manager/sound engineer for Niacin (Billy Sheehan, Dennis Chambers, John Novello). I co-engineered Mr Big's "Actual Size", as well as Mr Big's "Static" live from the Roxy in LA, and Niacin's "Live, Blood Sweat, and Beers" and "Time Crunch" CDs. I did the US, and Asian tours with both bands at that time. I am also a drummer and played local small gigs with Billy, and Paul. I would be glad to answer any questions I can about the bands during that time period, so fire away.

Wow Galing nmn nyan ser!!! :mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen: ur hanging out with my idols kakainggit kau penge nmn autographs nila kahit scan lang o kahit pic nila na kasama kau???

Offline drummer10630

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2007, 03:04:26 PM »
I'll post some scans of Mr Big backstage passes and photos later. Here's one of me and the boys (Niacin) at John Novello's (keyboardist) birthday party at the Hard Rock Toyko, circa 1999.

Left to right: Me, Billy Sheehan, John Novello, Dennis Chambers

Offline LORD_TAMSZ

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2007, 04:07:52 PM »
sheehan fanatic here   :-D

"...remember kids, there are no stupid questions...just stupid people..."-- Mr. Garrison, South Park

Offline SuperWeak!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2007, 09:47:47 PM »
me picture po kau kasama sila???? :-D

Offline Carmela

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 02:28:57 AM »
bad trip di ako nakapagpa-picture with billy sheehan when he went here sa Pinas few years ago for a bass clinic. Pero galing nya. Bait pa, hehe.

Offline vaisteen2003

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 11:19:39 AM »
AKO SUPER FAN!!!! And i also love the fact that Paul Gilbert can get away with all the funny stuff. hes such a character.

as for RK, hes one hell of a guitar player and he made it sound like RK no some guitar player trying to replace PG.
GAS Free 2007
"As long as it matters, as long as you're here with me now"

Offline Carmela

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2007, 10:26:55 PM »
Too bad they disbanded. I never knew what's the real reason behind that.. Anyone? I like Mr. Big, they're the band I like to listen to when I want to be on the mellow side, hehe. Sabi nga ng friends ko, love songs ko, rock pa din, hehehe.

Offline frogfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 12:54:02 PM »
Paul Gilbert quit Mr. Big due to creative differences. He wanted to do his own music.

Richie Kotzen joined in but by that time, each of the members wanted things a certain way and they cannot reconcile so they disbanded.
"Competition is for horses, not artists." - Bela Bartok

"I don’t like to look back, because the whole point in jazz is doing it now." - Scott LaFaro

Offline Carmela

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2007, 10:50:43 PM »
I remember seeing a Mr. Big concert with Richie Kotzen. Medyo nakakapanibago nga.

Offline soulfeather

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2007, 01:07:36 AM »
Just take my heart when you go.........

I don't have a need for it anymore.....

I'll always love you, but your to hard to hold....

Just take my heart when you go.........

:-D