hulika

Author Topic: 52 RI Tele  (Read 3184 times)

Offline PRSMan

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« on: July 14, 2006, 08:53:17 PM »
Magkano sa Manila ang bagong 52 reissue na tele?  Meron ba yan sa Yupangco or Perfect Pitch?  Magkano naman ang used?

Offline zook

52 RI Tele
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 09:07:38 PM »
Used? Saw this today at http://buyandsellph.com:

ELECTRIC GUITAR   65,000 Fender Telecaster, 52' reissue, Butterscotch color, USA orig, slightly used. Obet551-4292

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
52 RI Tele
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 09:17:17 PM »
a 62 RI at yupangco costs in excess of P100,000. Surprisingly, it disappeared . Maybe some gear freak took it hehehe.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline farseer

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 02:40:56 AM »
dyan ka na sa states bumili... less than 1k used dyan for sure :D

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 10:11:16 AM »
Quote from: farseer

or sa ishibashi.

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 01:33:11 PM »
Quote from: nathanmanansala

or sa ishibashi.
magkano ba ang MIA 52 RI tele sa ishibashi mas mura ba kaysa dito sa states? $1350 kasi dito.
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 03:49:09 PM »
Quote from: Phil

or sa ishibashi.
magkano ba ang MIA 52 RI tele sa ishibashi mas mura ba kaysa dito sa states? $1350 kasi dito.

ah! mahal din yung MIA na '52ri sa ishibashi (the japanese, it seems, like filipinos, revere all things MIA). pero yung MIJ na '52ri with the same materials (1 piece maple neck, swamp ash body) iba lang yung pickups (fender texas special vs. fender vintage tele) is way cheaper than its MIA counterpart. 64k yen vs. 186k yen, if you order thru the webshop.

compare: tl52-86tx vs. MIA '52ri

pero if you really want one with a nitro finish, yung MIA na american vintage nga lang ang option mo. doc dave has one of those i think

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 04:14:24 PM »
Quote from: Phil

or sa ishibashi.

ah! mahal din yung MIA na '52ri sa ishibashi (the japanese, it seems, like filipinos, revere all things MIA).
I think it has to do with resale value......MIA stuff go ridiculously high ...don't know why.....if I had the cash...I would go for the MIA....also for investment reason......just like Gibson and .........like..... Heritage.

Offline PRSMan

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 01:20:53 AM »
thanks sa feedback.  actually, the reason i'm asking is because i'm selling mine.  i'm the second owner and got it from a friend for $650.  most of the used ones i've seen are in the $700-$1000 range.  i was thinking that for a forum member, i'm willing to sell it at cost -- $650.

manila-based forum members -- kung may intersado and may kamaganak kayo sa US, or bibisita kayo soon, etc., then pm me.  yun nga lang kung wala kayong contact dito eh huwag na lang kasi malulugi lang kayo sa shipping and duties to manila.

us-based forum members -- good deal ito at $650.  you pay shipping and insurance though.  pero $40-$50 lang naman ata.  or, dumayo na lang kayo ng texas!

i'll keep this available to forum members at these prices for a week.  if not, i'll just sell it locally.

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 03:10:09 AM »
Quote from: PRSMan
thanks sa feedback.  actually, the reason i'm asking is because i'm selling mine.  i'm the second owner and got it from a friend for $650.  most of the used ones i've seen are in the $700-$1000 range.  i was thinking that for a forum member, i'm willing to sell it at cost -- $650.

manila-based forum members -- kung may intersado and may kamaganak kayo sa US, or bibisita kayo soon, etc., then pm me.  yun nga lang kung wala kayong contact dito eh huwag na lang kasi malulugi lang kayo sa shipping and duties to manila.

us-based forum members -- good deal ito at $650.  you pay shipping and insurance though.  pero $40-$50 lang naman ata.  or, dumayo na lang kayo ng texas!

i'll keep this available to forum members at these prices for a week.  if not, i'll just sell it locally.
PRS...you got PM.

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 06:00:35 AM »
PRSMan, 52 RI na MIA? If you can help me ship to where i am.. i am definitely insterested.. $650 US plus whatever shipping costs..?

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2006, 11:25:49 AM »
i sold my MIA 52ri dati in the late 90s for a little over 21k (iirc).  i had difficulty w/ the low frets and icky neck finish. should have just refretted it. oh well...  bumalik sa US yun, binenta ni Lito.

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 07:34:13 PM »
Quote from: deltaslim
i sold my MIA 52ri dati in the late 90s for a little over 21k (iirc).  i had difficulty w/ the low frets and icky neck finish. should have just refretted it. oh well...  bumalik sa US yun, binenta ni Lito.

... and now its back. in MIJ form... :lol:

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 08:41:52 PM »

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 09:43:14 AM »

... and now its back. in MIJ form... :lol:

haha... and bilis mo ah... :-)

nagpalit ng citizenship from MIA to CIJ, to be specific.  8)

here's a pic of this young Jap beauty just as she walked in my door... acting coy and leaning against the door as she introduced herself to her new customer...

here she is sitting beside the study whilst we negotiate on a price and services...

and here she is on my bed after i banged the hell out of her... you can actually see the afterglow in the pic...

woohoo!  japs are the "best bang for the buck"  ;-)   :lol:   8)

Offline PRSMan

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 10:24:01 AM »
delta -- akala ko hanggang table lang... aba, diretso sa kama!  galing galing!   :lol:

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 10:29:52 AM »
delta -- akala ko hanggang table lang... aba, diretso sa kama!  galing galing!   :lol:

we did it on the table, on the chair, in the bathroom (in front of mirror!), and on the bed...  twice!

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »

we did it on the table, on the chair, in the bathroom (in front of mirror!), and on the bed...  twice!

hay sarap ng feeling no? :mrgreen:

edit: ngayon ko lang na-gets yung avatar mo. first models ng tele, strat and LP. kulang na lang yung gretch, rickenacker, PRS and superstrat

Offline PRSMan

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 12:16:01 PM »

btw, here's a picture of the 52 RI... before it gets sent to jack_in_a_vox -- soon jay, soon... pasensya na since dami talagang trabaho ngayon.

na-extra si thinline na finally bumalik din after a fret job.

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 02:59:12 PM »
you guys have a lot of explaining to do to my wife and baby!

i'm having ultra serious Fender GAS!!!!!!!!

here is the list of people to blame:
-PRSMan
-Deltaslim
-Kulas
-Phil

:x

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 03:50:02 PM »
Quote from: jack in a vox
you guys have a lot of explaining to do to my wife and baby!

i'm having ultra serious Fender GAS!!!!!!!!

here is the list of people to blame:
-PRSMan
-Deltaslim
-Kulas
-Phil

:x

Why me?  ;-)

I don't think you have to say anything. The moment she sees the butterscotch blonde finish and the tweed case....  Nuff said!  

I had an MIA dati like that w/ the same tweed case.  Peborit ni mrs kaya nung nakita nya yung bnew CIJ 52ri, sabi, "Ay ang gandaaaaa...."  The guitar had her at hellow :-)

Congrats in ambans, bro!  Soundclips ha!

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 05:28:05 PM »
i've been trying to get rid of my PRS for weeks but my wife loves that guitar cuz she picked it. Grrr.. i want that Duesenberg!!!!!!!! and i want PRSMan's tele! and i want a 57 RI Strattttttttt!!!!!!!!!

GASSSSSSSSSSSS... :(

Offline fretburner

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 05:54:25 PM »

or sa ishibashi.

dude, have you bought a guitar from ishibashi? how much did it cost you shipping + taxes? i've been thinking about making a purchase from them. thanks!
"We all come in from the cold
We come down from the wire
'Nd everybody warms themselves to a different fire..."

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
52 RI Tele
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 08:44:25 PM »
Quote from: fretburner

or sa ishibashi.

dude, have you bought a guitar from ishibashi? how much did it cost you shipping + taxes? i've been thinking about making a purchase from them. thanks!

err... di ko na alam ang tax ngayon pero yung MIJ '52ri (TL52-80TX) + shipping to the RP + tax is cheaper than the MIA '52ri.