hulika

Author Topic: calling all collectives/scenes/organizers:re 2nd indiependents day in up diliman  (Read 2564 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
calling all collectives!

im looking for collectives who wants to participate in the 2nd indiependents day to be held in up diliman.it would be sort of a up fair type of thing pero mas maganda kasi di tau mag papa tugtog ng mainstreaM.
bale lahat ng ug,independent,diy undertaking.all genres,metal,ska,punk,hardcore etc.all collectives from the different provinces like davao,tarlac,laguna,cavite,malabon,malolos etc are encouraged to join,coordinate,send bands,send diy makers.hmmm ano pa ba?

eto plano ko e.diliman collective will secure the venue and all necessary permits in up diliman.we already have an org in dzup ang uporg as collaborators as well.isasabay to sa activities ng up org,mga zipline etc etc.
we will accept collectives who want to:

1.put up a stage to play in.meaning stage nyo,lineup nyo,gimik nyo.of course since venue at security yung amin,yung stage equipment ay gastos ng collective nyo.you may get your own sponsors and do ticketing and all proceed will be yours.pwede din makipag collaborate with other collectives and scenes.lets talk about making it float.hehe.

2.exhibit their diy stuff.mga luthiers,shirtnmakers,pedalmakers etc etc.well basically exhibit and sell your stuff,whatever it is.

3.film showing,lectures.baka may mga gustong mag salita or mag palabas ng art nila.pwede din yun.

im thinking 24 hour activity sya e.im also thinking 4 stages sana para ma accomodate line ups ng lahat.its ambitious but so was last year but we did it.hopefully may papayag sa inyo.anyone interested pls call or txt me.4 mos yung prep natin.we will try to get media exposure.pakita natin malakas yung ug scene.that we can come up with an event without [gooey brown stuff].sa mga lcal organizers dyan pls help me.maraming salamat.heres my digits 09278753813.salamas!
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline kyle travers

• Forum Fanatic
 :-D Skandalosa (Laguna SKA) wants to join and support this gig, will txt the number later.....09159096012 our number..more power to the undergorund scene

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
txtan sir,nasa unang post number ko.pls indicate your name.
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline butan

• Forum Fanatic
AMEN to jong, \m/ keep it up sa mga event.,tulungan dn natin to pra sa ating lahat to pag natuloy.,

Offline Carnal Forge

suporta kami dito!

SAKim from Batangas \m/

0927 310 7118

kelan nga pala to sir?
\m/

Offline judithp_shredder

• Forum Fanatic
COUNT US IN!!

Pentaspiral

grunge/experimental

http://www.myspace.com/pentaspiral
BEAT AND RIFF Music studio / Production, check us out!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BEATnRIFF-Music-Studio-Production/189363594433588?id=189363594433588&sk=photos_stream Band: PENTASPIRAL / DAYSEED google us for free demo. \m/

Offline ghostwhowalks

sama kami!!!

CLOCKWORK SPIRAL

www.myspace.com/clockworkspiral

email nalang po.... basskotzi@yahoo.com

salamat!!

mabuhay!!!

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
AMEN to jong, \m/ keep it up sa mga event.,tulungan dn natin to pra sa ating lahat to pag natuloy.,

amen kay rai.suporta po kailangan kasi for the scene to e.thanks!

Completely.

Offline cradleofklien

• Forum Fanatic
sir if you need photographer baka pwede ko masama ung mga ka team ko.  :-D

pa line up na din ng banda ko.. hehehehe

www.myspace.com/painscaleband

0929490875  :-D

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
sir if you need photographer baka pwede ko masama ung mga ka team ko.  :-D

pa line up na din ng banda ko.. hehehehe

www.myspace.com/painscaleband

0929490875  :-D

np with that.still finalizing details.will update yall!

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus

Completely.

Offline totoysargo

sir baka pwede kami jan..hehe..

LAILA from Cavite..

www.myspace.com/lailamusikapilipinas.

thanks ..
www.myspace.com/lailamusikapilipinas

Itutuwid ko ang landas mo para sakin ka didirecho.! :D  successful transactions:biboymusic, numeroh_unoh, mavsweep, babuboy,, bimbo. metaljables, thirdverse86, kazer08,

Offline metalsef

It's an honor to play in this kind of event...

"DESCALER"

Genre: Grunge, Metal

Demos: www.youtube.com search for descaler

Contact no.: 09279001219 (Joseph)
Email and friendster: descalerofficial@yahoo.com
Watch our live performances:

Hell yeah!

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
will update as we are finalizing the details and hoping that this will be one heck of an event.salamat sa interes@

Completely.

Offline metalmiggy

• Netizen Level
Sir can we play in your event? we're a metal band from UPLB called Tempest.

You can listen to us here: www.myspace.com/tempestelbi.

hope to hear from you soon. you may also text us at 09155095465.

thanks!

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
Sir can we play in your event? we're a metal band from UPLB called Tempest.

You can listen to us here: www.myspace.com/tempestelbi.

hope to hear from you soon. you may also text us at 09155095465.

thanks!

np.txt nyo ako re updates.

Completely.

Offline dovanditz

• Forum Fanatic
UP for this one!
DIWATA

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus

Completely.