hulika

Author Topic: any free link to make my laptop a guitar effects?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Hotrod

• Philmusicus Noobitus
any free link to make my laptop a guitar effects?
« on: November 12, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »
hello,
      this might be off topic. but then if you can help me down load some softwares that would make my laptop/computer guitar effects. thanks

Offline Fret_warrior

• Forum Fanatic
Re: any free link to make my laptop a guitar effects?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 04:50:45 AM »
try mo sa "download.com". type mo lang guitar fx meron lalabas dun. kaso ung iba trial version.
pero ung gamit ko ngayon like "GuitarFX3" libre at walng expanded date kaso nga lang kailangan naka online ka para magamit mo.

o kaya bili ka nalng ng "Guitar Tracks PRo" software (ung pirated hehehe) 50 or 80 pesos lng kasi un, may mga built in fx na un. kasama na rin sa software na ung "AMplitube". astig ung Fx na un.
Col. 2:8 ;
"Take care that no one takes you away by force, through man’s wisdom and deceit, going after the beliefs of men and the theories of the world, and not after Christ"

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 07:37:53 AM »
o kaya bili ka nalng ng "Guitar Tracks PRo" software (ung pirated hehehe)

Please do not promote software piracy! We frown on that practice in the forums.

Let's put it this way... I know a lot of people 'try-before-buy', but once you start earning from the software you use, it only makes sense to give back to the developers. Think of it as good karma.

Let's put it also into another perspective... how many audio software developers and programs have gone belly up in the last few years (probably due to software piracy)? Except for the "big guns" in the industry, quite a lot, and some have been very painful for some users. A good example? Gigastudio. It's for that reason that I bought all my Sonar software and use it exclusively.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline Fret_warrior

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 02:35:56 PM »
Please do not promote software piracy! We frown on that practice in the forums.

Let's put it this way... I know a lot of people 'try-before-buy', but once you start earning from the software you use, it only makes sense to give back to the developers. Think of it as good karma.

Let's put it also into another perspective... how many audio software developers and programs have gone belly up in the last few years (probably due to software piracy)? Except for the "big guns" in the industry, quite a lot, and some have been very painful for some users. A good example? Gigastudio. It's for that reason that I bought all my Sonar software and use it exclusively.

sory sory sory po!!

yup tama si bossing original software pala bilhin mo, mayayari tayo kay boss EDu.!
Col. 2:8 ;
"Take care that no one takes you away by force, through man’s wisdom and deceit, going after the beliefs of men and the theories of the world, and not after Christ"

Offline bloodshedd

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 10:50:04 PM »
freeware amp and stompbox simulations....

http://frettedsynth.home.att.net/
For JB MUSIC AND SPORTS' big discounts and 0% installment deals.... Check out https://www.facebook.com/JBMusicPh

Contact JB MUSIC ALABANG TOWN CENTER @ 809-1726 and 842-9545  Check out BADBURN @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Badburn/114672008558924?ref=

Offline Hotrod

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »
thanks to you all. sir kitc is there a store here in the philipines where i can purchase a legal copy of guitar gadget or any software for that purpose. thanks and more power to you all.

Offline MYN11

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 11:52:23 PM »
thanks to you all. sir kitc is there a store here in the philipines where i can purchase a legal copy of guitar gadget or any software for that purpose. thanks and more power to you all.

Line6 PODFarm Software available sa PPitch (with hardware nga lang). TMS ang dealer ng Native Intruments dito. I'm not sure lang if they have Guitar Rig Software.

Offline @sh

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 10:15:06 AM »
idownload mo yung Amplitube maganda rin kahit yung cracked version lang. pero kailangan ng magandang soundcard.

Ang kowlet bawala nga daw dito yan pagsusudgest mamirata lagooot ka :-P
To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable.