hulika

Author Topic: newbie to your forum from san juan po :)  (Read 808 times)

Offline DJ Wilkie

• Philmusicus Noobitus
newbie to your forum from san juan po :)
« on: November 19, 2009, 01:55:55 PM »
Hi,

I'm new to your forum, I'm just like everybody else here wo loves music, I dont play any intruments but I do mixing with my turntables since way back in 1988, when I was in germany, but now thank technology everything is digitalized and much esier to transport your whole dj setup around... digital or old school vinyl or accoustic we all have the same interest, ,,,, music !!!!!!!
I started to gain interest since in mixing when I was in high school (anyone here fron LSQC? :) ) when I saw my classmate bring his setup to one of our school party, told myself " isang araw magkakaroon din ako nyan" well I was able to get my own set up hehhehe , and there it started........

Moving my set up from gig to gig back in frankfurt, I gained a lot of friends with the same interest and lots of gigs, I even had a chance to spin in the middle of the forrest , sarap!!!!!  way back then 1988, it was the rise of techno music!!!! ( I still have all my old school techno,trance,deep house vinyl's) some of my friends back in frankfurt, are now producers, recording artists , resident dj's of well known clubs in frankfurt and beyond.... wow, I can imagine what would happened if I stayed there heheheheh, however now back in the philippines (more than 10 years now) I'm just a regular hobby dj, pag nagkatuwaan lang naaya sa mga party (mtbiking community get together party) to bring my set up and spin the night away yeah!!!

Hope to meet and jam you fellow dj's and music lovers here in this community..... Vielen Dank :)

2x technics SL1200 M3D odessey hardcase  with Ortofon,Nightclub and Qbert carts, Denon DNS3000, American Audio mixer,Torq M-AUDIO , :)

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Re: newbie to your forum from san juan po :)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 02:19:05 PM »
Welcome to the forums.

LSQC here, loyalty na... kaso batch '78 pa.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline DJ Wilkie

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 02:23:29 PM »
Welcome to the forums.

LSQC here, loyalty na... kaso batch '78 pa.

Thanks sa welcome sir :) , nice LSQC!!!! batch 88 po ako kung sakali, but i left LSQC 1986 ,
2x technics SL1200 M3D odessey hardcase  with Ortofon,Nightclub and Qbert carts, Denon DNS3000, American Audio mixer,Torq M-AUDIO , :)

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 02:44:21 PM »
Well, you know what they say, once a Lourdesian...

Enjoy your stay in Philmusic!
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire