hulika

Author Topic: What a coincidence! or DreamGear Wii Guitar Rips-Off Elegee Guitar?  (Read 5842 times)

Offline mayk_bam

• Forum Fanatic
Re: DreamGear Wii Guitar Rips-Off Elegee Guitar? What a coincidence?
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2009, 07:42:45 AM »
the TS got owned!  :mrgreen:
Ibanez RG530 DX, Korg X50

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2009, 06:37:43 PM »
enjoy the moment na lang pag sa tingin mo na ginaya ka nila 8-)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

jakobspiral

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2009, 03:06:14 AM »
Whoa, i just logged on now.

I didn't think anyone else would consider this as a big deal. Geez even I don't care about my guitar that much (hence the logging on just now).

Of course I won't sue (duh).

And yes, I realize now that people get too emotional about what they really care about (like guitars in this forum). I only put a "?" on the title coz hey, I don't think I'll ever know for sure what the true story behind this is, but if you guys say it's a coincidence then fine i'll change the title to a "!".

It wasn't a big deal anyway, now back to my ever busy life. :) See you guys again in maybe two or three weeks when I have bum time to chat. ;)

jakobspiral

Re: What a coincidence! or DreamGear Wii Guitar Rips-Off Elegee Guitar?
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2009, 03:18:20 AM »
I just realized that this forum really is the best on getting the most answers to a question. I remember this time that this guy asked for a recommendation on guitar interfaces, and the next time he logged on, he had 10 pages worth of an answer (mostly debates from everyone).

Man, adik kayo! :lol: keep up the good work of replying to everything, I've saved up hours worth of my thinking about gear, etc. (thanks to everyone here). So see you in the near future for my next thread (which i'm sure, everyone will freely help me with). ;)

Offline Jejan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2009, 03:30:50 AM »
I just realized that this forum really is the best on getting the most answers to a question. I remember this time that this guy asked for a recommendation on guitar interfaces, and the next time he logged on, he had 10 pages worth of an answer (mostly debates from everyone).

Man, adik kayo! :lol: keep up the good work of replying to everything, I've saved up hours worth of my thinking about gear, etc. (thanks to everyone here). So see you in the near future for my next thread (which i'm sure, everyone will freely help me with). ;)

Hehe ganun talaga dito bro. People get over their heads most of the time when they think that they're on top of things. That's just sad because some people want an argument and they will never want to lose that. They outsmart some people and they feel that they have the upper hand. I'm just happy seeing these guys fight over something that's not even worth fighting for haha! :D

Way to go! :D

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2009, 07:38:05 AM »

malimit ang threads na ganyan, may mangilan ngilan kasing nagpopost na trollssss.. naknang. tapos yun na, umpisa nang masira ang thread.  :lol: tapos eventually malolock din.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]