hulika

Author Topic: One of Cebu's legendary premier drummers, Winston Velez, passed away today  (Read 1446 times)

Offline kentalfeche

• Veteran Member
Winston Velez One of Cebu's Legendary drummers passed away today...

feature=related
feature=channel
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 06:48:41 PM by kentalfeche »

Offline Stylee

• Philmusicus Noobitus
I heard about this sad news yesterday. It really is a great loss to the drumming scene. Winston Velez was a very good drummer and a legend. One of Cebu's finest. A moment of silence......

Offline kentalfeche

• Veteran Member
to those who do not know him try to check the youtube link...

Offline metalmuhlisha

• Veteran Member
i watched some of his videos last night. i like his playing somewhat, not very technical or chop-heavy, but it feels good, you know? and in the end, music's supposed to make you feel that way.

i appreciate having heard him play. thank you for acquianting me with his legacy. :)
kung di mo alam, isipin muna ang GMG bago ang lahat: Google Mo, G**O!

Offline kentalfeche

• Veteran Member
thanks for the comment bro..

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
i watched some of his videos last night. i like his playing somewhat, not very technical or chop-heavy, but it feels good, you know? and in the end, music's supposed to make you feel that way.

i appreciate having heard him play. thank you for acquianting me with his legacy. :)

i'm saddened by the lost of this great drummer.. sayang hindi ko siya nakilala nung cebu based pa ako.. :-(

- ilang oras ko na pinapanood yung youtube vids nia nakakapanghinayang talaga.. :|
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 11:18:44 AM by Riff_66603 »