hulika

Author Topic: Paging the Roland HD-1 user from Pinoydrums...  (Read 1934 times)

Offline mondi99060451

• Veteran Member
Paging the Roland HD-1 user from Pinoydrums...
« on: November 11, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »
Hi guys, after 3 months of being idle in this forum, I'm planning to start playing drums again.  Currently, the Roland HD-1 is the only kit of choice for me kasi masyadong tahimik sa place namin.  In my case. the advantage of this kit is the hi quality mesh headed snare drum and the ultra quiet kick and hihat pedal.  Konti lang ang price difference sa TD3 pero with the latter, kelangan ko pa bumili ng pedal at hindi ganun katahimik overall yung kit.  Naalala ko kasi na may gumamit ng HD-1 dito sa forum dati kaya gusto ko sana hingin opinion niya.  Im 75% decided na to go with it kaso syempre iba pa rin yung may makakausap na kapwa natin pinoy, hindi kasi ganun kaayos mag review ang mga OZ eh, kuntento na sila sa mga Legacy/Ashton/Medeli E-Kits.  

TIA

Na miss ko 'tong forum na 'to!!!

No plans of re-opening Roger's Pies pero pinag aaralan ko yung logistics at kung sino pwedeng mag tuloy sa Pinas on my behalf.

-mondi
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 03:57:00 PM by mondi99060451 »

Offline pimpmobilex05x

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Paging the Roland HD-1 user from Pinoydrums...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 04:50:05 AM »
nag post ako ng topic , hanap ako ng mga owners ng Roland v drums.. makita mo naman sa youtube kung ano babagay sa sayo... i have a TD-9 , im very happy with it.. TD-9 module is great.. you need to try it..

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 05:43:35 AM »
I looked at the HD1 and compared against the TD series. If you'll be ok with 5 kits, then the HD's ok. Here's the thing... I find the drum position a bit odd. Since they adjusted for space and size, the floor tom is situated almost right in front of your kick pedal  when we normally find the floor tom to our right side. The pads are smaller as well and the feel of the kick pedal isn't as natural as usual kicks. But if you can live with those, it's an affordable option definitely  :-D

Have you given it a whirl in your nearest Roland dealer? that'll seal the deal.

Happy shopping!  :-D

Offline Pearlboy

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 11:07:31 AM »
dude i'd recommend you try 1st the roland TD-4 kit at perfect pitch park square.. mabait ung mga tao dun... i think its a relatively good choice. my only prob with it is that it cannot pick up about 20% of my ghost notes..  but to hell with that if you don't play ghosts and play really hard.

and also if you play soft and even double strokes, you'll see the prob... ang labas parang hindi even ung palo.

Offline yeyeh

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 07:49:51 AM »
bro,sa palagay ko,testingin mo muna dyan,iba paren kung natry mo nat narinig at naexperience diba??mababait naman mga tao sa auzzie.patience is a virtue,hehehehe,sorry wala kong mahirit ,wala kong alam sa pinost mo,gusto ko lang sabihin eh umuwi kana at miss nakita!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Offline MYN11

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 08:11:46 AM »
dude i'd recommend you try 1st the roland TD-4 kit at perfect pitch park square.. mabait ung mga tao dun... i think its a relatively good choice. my only prob with it is that it cannot pick up about 20% of my ghost notes..  but to hell with that if you don't play ghosts and play really hard.

and also if you play soft and even double strokes, you'll see the prob... ang labas parang hindi even ung palo.

It can pick up ghost notes. You can adjust the sensititivity sa module to match your style. Pati cymbal rolls and cymbal chokes puede i-adjust ang sensitivity.

Offline powercharge

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 10:03:46 AM »
It can pick up ghost notes. You can adjust the sensititivity sa module to match your style. Pati cymbal rolls and cymbal chokes puede i-adjust ang sensitivity.

I agree. My TD3 can pick up ghost notes. Kaya nagustuhan ko ang Roland dahil realistic yung feel. Baka nakatodo yung pad sense settings dun sa display unit.

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 05:28:27 AM »
jumped and finally got my TD4. Panalo. I suggest get a TD4 instead  :-)

Offline phfreq

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 11:00:59 AM »
jumped and finally got my TD4. Panalo. I suggest get a TD4 instead  :-)

wow! does this mean silverfilter will be using td4 on emanila gigs? :-D

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 02:45:27 AM »
wow! does this mean silverfilter will be using td4 on emanila gigs? :-D

haha I wish! But I got it for studio use only and so I can get back practicing even around 3am hehe

Offline mr. diddle

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 12:09:32 AM »
My gulay!! Gas attack ako to the max sa TD4KX.. I need to have that despite my two personal drumkits.. Room ko puru drums na lang.. sa sahig na ako natutulog wahahaha! I don't care! it makes me happy!