hulika

Author Topic: belcat chromatic tuner  (Read 885 times)

Offline hojitski

• Philmusicus Noobitus
belcat chromatic tuner
« on: February 18, 2010, 11:58:12 AM »

i got this tuner with the SX EG3K electric guitar package along with the amp. may pitch sya from 433-447 Hz (1 Hz step).
 question lang po: anong Hz ung standard tuning? 440Hz ba? un na kasi ung lumabas the first time i turned it on eh...

tnks!

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: belcat chromatic tuner
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »
i got this tuner with the SX EG3K electric guitar package along with the amp. may pitch sya from 433-447 Hz (1 Hz step).
 question lang po: anong Hz ung standard tuning? 440Hz ba? un na kasi ung lumabas the first time i turned it on eh...

tnks!

As far as i know, yes, 440Hz yung parang standard. My pitchblack is set to 440Hz, my old Ibanez MU40 was 440Hz, the Zoom G7.1ut's tuner was set at 440 Hz.  :wink:

Got this from teh internetz.

A-440 Tuning Reference - this is the industry standard for tuning modern instruments. The "A" stands for an A note, and 440 refers to the speed of the vibration that leads to what we consider a perfect A note. The reason is that all sound is vibration, and the speed of these vibrations produces the pitch of the sound. Frequency (or vibration speed) is commonly referred to as Hertz, or Hz. So when something vibrates at a speed of 440hz, it will produce a standard A note. You can use this reference tone to tune your instrument with.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 12:17:17 PM by cayle »

Offline bazgrol0413

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 12:13:15 PM »
440 Hz nga ata ang standard sa mga tuners ko dn lahat sila set to 440 Hz.
References: turigilliano, kulas, micsis, bh, deltaslim, Saturn/Return, spankyrigor, ejbasses, Red_Strat, alvin_ching5782, alvinratsim, mandoytz, trix, jetleebog, BrianLP, mr.brownstone, ajct3, yahu, weeping_demon, scofield, lovecore, teleclem

Offline hojitski

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 12:26:32 PM »
 thanks po sa mga replies. how about if i want it to be tuned to Eb? will i set it one Hz lower lang? (439hz)

newbie lang kasi ako sa mga tuners eh...  :-)

thanks again!

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 03:41:05 PM »
thanks po sa mga replies. how about if i want it to be tuned to Eb? will i set it one Hz lower lang? (439hz)

newbie lang kasi ako sa mga tuners eh...  :-)

thanks again!

nope.. if you want to tune to Eb.. simply detune/turn your machine heads and wait for the Eb not to appear on the tuner.. same goes with the other strings.. just tune them half step down.. still at 440Hz..