hulika

Author Topic: How to play videos on my Nokia 5310?  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Theater Dreamer

How to play videos on my Nokia 5310?
« on: May 18, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »
I put some videos on my phone, of course I converted the videos first into .3gp and .mp4 formats, but still the phone doesn't play the videos but only the sounds of the videos. I saw someone with the same unit, and he was watching a movie on his 5310. I didn't ask him then because I haven't bought the same unit yet. So, I bothered not to ask.

Do I have to install any other player or codec to play videos on my phone? It supposed to play those formats, but I'm surprised that I can't play the videos that I converted. But I can play the videos I've taken with it, and the videos are on .3gp file.
Any help please?

Offline acousticky14

• Forum Fanatic
Re: How to play videos on my Nokia 5310?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 11:05:47 PM »
tingin ko mali lang yung video format na gamit mo. I don't use the same unit pero pag naeencounter ko yan usually eh dahil mali ang video format. Search mo nalang sa net kung anong klaseng video format ang compatible dyan.

Offline Theater Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »
well, thanks for that one. I tried, pero mas madami pa din ang tanong sa mga forums e, hehe

Offline axebass26

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 09:39:17 AM »
masyadong high yung quality nung kinonvert mo... Eto nangyari sakin dati eh... Dapat sa standard quality lang... Did this at nakapanood ako ng ice age sa 5310 ko
omnia mutantur nos et mutamur in illis........
http://axebass26.multiply.com .....
 GAS LIST:  WARWICK ROCKBASS CORVETTE $$ 5string  EBS Micro Bass 2 Preamp  MONO Gig Bag

Offline bazgrol0413

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 10:48:04 AM »
masyadong high yung quality nung kinonvert mo... Eto nangyari sakin dati eh... Dapat sa standard quality lang... Did this at nakapanood ako ng ice age sa 5310 ko
true that. nangyari din sakin toh. try to change the settings before you convert. :)
References: turigilliano, kulas, micsis, bh, deltaslim, Saturn/Return, spankyrigor, ejbasses, Red_Strat, alvin_ching5782, alvinratsim, mandoytz, trix, jetleebog, BrianLP, mr.brownstone, ajct3, yahu, weeping_demon, scofield, lovecore, teleclem