hulika

Author Topic: Noel Gallagher QUITS Oasis  (Read 2889 times)

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
Noel Gallagher QUITS Oasis
« on: September 10, 2009, 02:40:10 AM »
"It's with some sadness and great relief to tell you that I quit Oasis tonight. People will write and say what they like, but I simply could not go on working with Liam a day longer."

"Apologies to all the people who bought tickets for the shows in Paris, Konstanz and Milan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oasis_(band)

bad news... the brain behind the success of Oasis. Ive been a fan since high school and as much as i love Liam.. he wont be at par with the success Noel made for the band.. sibling rivalry [gooey brown stuff]..   :x :cry:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 02:41:11 AM by hunk0429 »

Offline DarkHorse

Re: Noel Gallagher QUITS Oasis
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 05:39:29 PM »
..they had it coming....its about 'efffin time....
BE A DEMON HUNTER!

Offline toybitz

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 03:46:35 AM »
what patience though..he had too endure too many long years before finally calling it quits.

noel is the heart and soul of oasis, whilst liam is the image...
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 05:15:10 PM »
noon palang nagaaway na sila. iam not surprise if he quits
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 02:16:23 PM »
beatlebum !!! hehehe

si liam kasi ..
I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing

Offline Igor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 09:24:19 AM »
nakakalungkot namn
champagne supernova pa nman fav ko kantahin sa videoke ^_^
Shot na!!!

Offline James_Animagi

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 10:09:31 AM »
ganun tlga nagsawa sya sa kapatid niya eh.. though twice na nagwalk out c noel sa oasis nung 1996 ang 2002 well I guess this time he really means it. if itutuloy pa din ang oasis well hindi na sya katulad ng dati because noel's songwriting is the reason why oasis is on top of the world which is the reality. liam, andy, and gem can write song but noel is miles better than them

Offline ninejuicyjulius

• Banned from AGT
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 03:14:34 PM »
Hitler reacts. LOL

Ows? Di nga?

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 11:11:42 AM »
Hitler reacts. LOL

"i lost my viginity listening to oasis.."

funny! hahahaha! :lol:

Offline James_Animagi

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 01:24:20 AM »
Hitler reacts. LOL

lakas tama hahaha galing

Offline junkfazz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 04:41:06 PM »
lol hitler is acting like a brat.

Offline trojanvundo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 02:52:52 AM »
wala na rin pala yung mga original members, sayang sa last album pa naman nila piniling maging experimental, parang gusto pa niya pero talagang napuno lang talaga siya sa huling argumento lol

pusta magrereunite sila 10 years later pag medyo ubos na pera nila, world tour mostly asian countries
I don't bully, I just have standards, on and offline.

Offline James_Animagi

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 12:08:17 AM »
wala na rin pala yung mga original members, sayang sa last album pa naman nila piniling maging experimental, parang gusto pa niya pero talagang napuno lang talaga siya sa huling argumento lol

pusta magrereunite sila 10 years later pag medyo ubos na pera nila, world tour mostly asian countries

during the 90s nawala ung mga orignal members nila in 95 it was their first drummer tony mccaroll left then in 1999 bassist guigsy and guitarist bonehead left the group.  :lol:.. ok lang mawala c tony mccarrol seriously hahaha none sense sya ng drummer. anyways nasa baba un latest news on Liam Gallagher courtesy of ultimate-guitar.com

==================================================================================================
 Liam Gallagher has declared that "Oasis is no longer" – ending speculation that he would continue the band without his brother Noel.

After the guitarist left the group following an altercation backstage in Paris there had been a suggestion that the singer would continue on with the band as the lone Gallagher.

However, speaking to The Times, Liam has declared the group is finished.

"Well, Oasis is no longer. I think we all know that. So that's done," he explained. "It's a shame, but that's life. We had a good run at it. The thing about Oasis is no-one... we ended Oasis. No-one ended it for us. Which was pretty, kind of... cool. I'm thinking of what the next step is musically, which is all my mind's on."

The singer, who is launching a new collection of his clothing label Pretty Green, hinted that he would continue with his Oasis bandmates while Noel pursues a solo career.

"People will be able to buy his records. People will be able to buy our records. So everyone's happy," he explained, adding that he hoped in future to recover his relationship with Noel. "Well, that’s a long way off yet, man, but who knows?"

==================================================================================================

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 12:36:36 AM »
Good riddance. Sana Coldplay ang susunod na mawatak.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 05:58:43 PM »
Good riddance. Sana Coldplay ang susunod na mawatak.

hahahahahahaa! agree agree!!!
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 01:29:47 PM »
latest news! hear ye, hear ye!

Future: 2009-
On 19 November 2009, Liam announced that he would be recording new material with Gem Archer, Andy Bell (now on guitar), Chris Sharrock and an as-yet unnamed new bassist around Christmas time, with a possible album release in July 2010. Gallagher also stated that live keyboardist Jay Darlington would also be joining the group.

On 1 December 2009, Liam declared that he did not know if the new album would be released under the Oasis name but stated, "if we don't come up with something else by the time we're ready to release the album it'll be Oasis". Liam furthered this view the next day by remarking "People are still gonna go 'It's still Oasis, but it's not Oasis without Noel' - life's too short to be arsing about with what people think and that. We'll see what happens, we're concentrating on the music at the moment." When asked about the current status of the band by the Manchester Evening News on 3 December 2009, Liam Gallagher stated that "at the moment, it's [still] Oasis."

Offline James_Animagi

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 02:15:24 AM »
Noel had his own gig recently I dont know if meron na eto sa youtube. ultimate-guitar.com shared this news

Offline jaythang

• Netizen Level
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 07:36:39 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oasis_(band)

bad news... the brain behind the success of Oasis. Ive been a fan since high school and as much as i love Liam.. he wont be at par with the success Noel made for the band.. sibling rivalry [gooey brown stuff]..   :x :cry:

their sibling rivalry started way back in the 90's. remember oasis unplugged? wala dun si liam, i think they have a sibling quarrel that time...pero andun siya sa taas lang nanood pero lasing....

NOEL finally realized that LIAM is full of [gooey brown stuff]

Pero magaling lang talaga sila.... :-P
Pahinging Mp3 ng Public Menace - Posporo

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 08:02:12 AM »
i hope noel would come up an album of his own.. or probably with his own band! :-D