hulika

Author Topic: Our fellow pinoy drummer winning the drum challenge - singapore drumfest  (Read 3623 times)

Offline Chopstix

guys,

here's a clip during the semis, wala pa yung video ng finals.

Offline vaisteen2003

• Philmusicus Addictus
damn. the host is so HOT!!!

oh and good drumming too.
GAS Free 2007
"As long as it matters, as long as you're here with me now"

Offline cs_mapper

• Philmusicus Addictus
ganda ng play along song nya.
Lights years by chick's korea's electric band, right?
baka may alam kayong kung saan pwede makakuha ng kopya nyan.

Offline franco

• Forum Fanatic
the video has been removed by the user :cry:
if you can't join them, beat them!

Offline jeva

• Veteran Member
guys,

here's a clip during the semis, wala pa yung video ng finals.

wah.. di ako nakapanood.. Maganda ba talga bro...

no money for 2 tickets kasi.... sayang, never had a chance to meet you...

Offline Chopstix

astig! onga sayang d ka nakapunta. di rin napuno yung place kasi 25% lang ata nagpunta, medyo mahal nga kasi talaga ung ticket. i think they're planning to have this event again next year.

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
A message from Gilbert Nogales, posted at the Pinoydrums Yahoo Groups last June 13...

To all Pinoy Drummers out there.... Thank you so much sa support.  Grabe ang kabog ko sa Finals!  Just imagine playing Solo in front of the BIG GUYS!  Tony Royster Jr., Jojo Meyer, Derek Roddy, Gorden Campbell, Nate Morton, Gregg Bissonette and the best drummers from Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia.... Wheww! My hands were shaking the whole spot that I did the drum Solo.  The BIG GUYS are the Finals Judges too... my biggest gig of my life.... Anyway, some pinoys were asking about my gigs... I'm Playing for St. James POWERSTATION here in Singapore.  The Biggest entertainment Complex now in Singapore.  11 Clubs inside the whole complex.  Drop by if you're in Singapore.

My phil Gigs before I came to Sing. last Dec:  I'm the drummer of JUAN DELA CRUZ reunion concert in
World Trade Center, Pasay City last June 11, 2005 with Wendell of Barbies Cradle., Played in Mike Hanopol's Concert, TV appearances and played with his latest Album Lagablab.. sharing the Drum tracks with George San Jose and Mike Alba.  Sub drummer for Jun Austria in Eat Bulaga, Allan K's Gigs, Played for Joy Viado's Show, Faith Cuneta... and a lot of Recordings from Up and Coming Artist here in Singapore and Jakarta.  Hope we support all the Pinoy Drummers Worldwide.... Cheers!

Gilbert Nogales

Offline wax_static

• Veteran Member
A message from Gilbert Nogales, posted at the Pinoydrums Yahoo Groups last June 13...

To all Pinoy Drummers out there.... Thank you so much sa support.  Grabe ang kabog ko sa Finals!  Just imagine playing Solo in front of the BIG GUYS!  Tony Royster Jr., Jojo Meyer, Derek Roddy, Gorden Campbell, Nate Morton, Gregg Bissonette and the best drummers from Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia.... Wheww! My hands were shaking the whole spot that I did the drum Solo.  The BIG GUYS are the Finals Judges too... my biggest gig of my life.... Anyway, some pinoys were asking about my gigs... I'm Playing for St. James POWERSTATION here in Singapore.  The Biggest entertainment Complex now in Singapore.  11 Clubs inside the whole complex.  Drop by if you're in Singapore.

My phil Gigs before I came to Sing. last Dec:  I'm the drummer of JUAN DELA CRUZ reunion concert in
World Trade Center, Pasay City last June 11, 2005 with Wendell of Barbies Cradle., Played in Mike Hanopol's Concert, TV appearances and played with his latest Album Lagablab.. sharing the Drum tracks with George San Jose and Mike Alba.  Sub drummer for Jun Austria in Eat Bulaga, Allan K's Gigs, Played for Joy Viado's Show, Faith Cuneta... and a lot of Recordings from Up and Coming Artist here in Singapore and Jakarta.  Hope we support all the Pinoy Drummers Worldwide.... Cheers!

Gilbert Nogales

:cry: can't help it....

hanibanch

sayang, "the video has been removed by the user.."

congratulations to mr. Nogales!!!!    :-D

Offline chrijdaq

congrats to gilbert nograles! continue to inspire us fellow drummers! God bless!

Offline intake

• Philmusicus Addictus
a big NICE ONE for Gilbert!!!  :-D :-D :-D
Laptop = $600
DSL = $30/month
Locked threads @ AGT sub forums = PRICELESS :D

Offline iyhan

galing ni sir :-)
bat gnun.. um video, removed na..
sayang. :x

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
Gilbert just mentioned at the Pinoydrums Yahoo Groups that he was given a Sonor and Sabian endorsement.

We're proud of you, Gilbert Nogales!   8-)

Offline Akira JUMBO

• good vibrations
WOW! Another Filipino making a good name for us all! More power! We're proud!

God bless Mr. Nogales :lol:
DRUM.ROOM drum items for sale click here

Offline chrijdaq

naks! ang sarap naman!!! Congrats gilbert!

Offline Bammbamm

• Philmusicus Addictus
Congrats, Gilbert Nogales!

Another  Pinoy drum hero.

Mabuhay po kayo! :-)
So Be It.

Offline zildjohn

• Philmusicus Noobitus
I'll try to buy a copy of the 2 days drum fest video from the organizer but I'm not sure if I can post it sa Youtube hehehe.

for the meantime tiyaga muna kyo sa pictures ko hehehe.

http://zildjohn18.multiply.com/photos

hanibanch

hehehe. i saw the pictures. mas masaya siguro kung napapanuod at napapakinggan kesa tinitignan lang. haha. pinakita sa channel V 'tong singapore drumfest e, pero yung performance lang ni tony royster ang pinakita. hehe.   :cry: nabitin ako.

Offline pyong_2

• Veteran Member
mabuhay ka kabayang Gilbert, dangal ka ng ating bansa, tuloy mo ang pakikibaka  :mrgreen: Adios Tamboleros
GDBLZ

Offline alvin_11

• Philmusicus Addictus
congrats./..!
alvin.