hulika

Author Topic: Hiromi Uehara - Dec. 17 Sofitel Philippine Plaza  (Read 5600 times)

Offline jamming_papu

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Hiromi Uehara - Dec. 17 Sofitel Philippine Plaza
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2010, 05:28:05 AM »
great show! the best live solo piano performance i've ever seen.  8-) 8-) 8-)

“Man, you don't have to play a whole lot of notes. You just have to play the pretty ones.”
- Miles Davis
 http://soundcloud.com/jammingpapu

Offline joshuabass

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010, 01:16:38 PM »
Solb nako sa black seat. Alright! She's awesome. Paborito ko ung bass solo haha.

Offline dreddurius

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 01:03:15 PM »
Sayang hindi ako nakapunta. Pero nung napadayo ako sa yupangco makati napaglaruan ko yung grand piano na ginamit ni Hiromi. Langya malagkit pa yung keys :)) Wasak daw ang sustain pedal @_@
Hi.

Offline 99khan

• Netizen Level
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »
That was an enjoyable concert! I was the one who posted this announcement in the GC thread. Sayang, I also posted a follow-up on another forum (not philmusic) regarding FREE invites/tickets earlier in the week.

FOLKS...I HAVE LIMITED INVITATIONS TO THE HIROMI UEHARA SOLO PIANO CONCERT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT @ THE SOFITEL, PHILIPPINE PLAZA. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED TO SEE THIS SHOW FOR FREE, TEXT ME FOR FOR AN INVITE. 0927 5002942
FIRST TEXT, FIRST SERVED!!! One ticket per request only.
Please do not post reservations on this thread. Also, reserve tickets ONLY if you are sure of going para hindi naman masayang. Thanks.

By showtime, I still had three tickets to give away!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 02:47:26 PM by 99khan »

Offline jamming_papu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 11:01:33 PM »
^ didn't see that coming. sayang din tickets.  :-D :-D :-D
“Man, you don't have to play a whole lot of notes. You just have to play the pretty ones.”
- Miles Davis

Offline bass_sista

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2010, 12:23:53 AM »
sayang!!! we stayed at the Sofitel for two nights until the 17th and i didnt know about this...arghhhhh :(

Offline jamming_papu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2010, 01:48:14 AM »
ei, sayang nga. hiromi played with all of her heart and soul that left everyone totally astounded by her performance. too bad walang cd-signing after the gig, probably because of giving it all for her songs. but its ok, will always remember how she played that night.  :-) :-) :-)
- Miles Davis