hulika

Author Topic: music video student project... comments naman hehe.  (Read 2707 times)

Offline fingertapper1

• Forum Fanatic
music video student project... comments naman hehe.
« on: October 23, 2006, 10:53:04 AM »
project to sa vide production 2 subject namin... pagpasensyahan niyo na low quality kasi pag inupload sa youtube e.

di naman kami emo nagkataon lang na may naka t-shirt na emo sa huli LOL...

Offline somesabado

Re: music video student project... comments naman hehe.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 07:00:33 PM »
dope... very nice... cool...
its all good...

Offline fingertapper1

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 08:26:12 AM »
thanks!

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 10:11:25 PM »
galing!!

Offline IncX

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 11:47:19 PM »

i was expecting a really bad video when i clicked the link but im glad i was wrong cause i thought it was pretty decent. it wasnt happening for me though... here are my suggestions to make it kick a** for me:

1.) "random" fast camera movement needs to have a direction and a focus after it shifts from point A to B ... i noticed that it doesnt focus on anything after the "fast movement" ... also, the fast movement seemed random and didn't match the beat on the drums or the intensity of the lyrics.

2a.) crowd. i love the way you set the band up in the parking lot... gives it a really good underground feel... but you ddnt put on a crowd. you have to have kids jumping there or singing along to complete the scenario. the effect it gave me was that the band was there, playing in front of a camera.

2b.) if dont want to get a crowd, you can go the more expensive route by putting contrast and light effects to the scene... think, System of a Down's 'Toxicity.'

3.) i love the action shots with the girl and the memories... pretty catchy song too.

Offline fingertapper1

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 12:46:15 PM »

i was expecting a really bad video when i clicked the link but im glad i was wrong cause i thought it was pretty decent. it wasnt happening for me though... here are my suggestions to make it kick a** for me:

1.) "random" fast camera movement needs to have a direction and a focus after it shifts from point A to B ... i noticed that it doesnt focus on anything after the "fast movement" ... also, the fast movement seemed random and didn't match the beat on the drums or the intensity of the lyrics.

2a.) crowd. i love the way you set the band up in the parking lot... gives it a really good underground feel... but you ddnt put on a crowd. you have to have kids jumping there or singing along to complete the scenario. the effect it gave me was that the band was there, playing in front of a camera.

2b.) if dont want to get a crowd, you can go the more expensive route by putting contrast and light effects to the scene... think, System of a Down's 'Toxicity.'

3.) i love the action shots with the girl and the memories... pretty catchy song too.

thanks for taking time to comment. this was my first attempt at directing a music video. i think i did focus too much on the scenes with the girl. i also found it hard to experiment with the band shots because i was playing the lead guitar for the band at the same time.i was also contemplating on putting a crowd there but only a few people showed up at the actual shoot, so i decided against it. anyway, thanks for the constructive criticisms and i'm happy you liked it. making this video was fun but very tiring(this was shot in a day 1pm -9pm) hehe. this was a good learning experience for me.

peace, love and rock n roll
- Gino delos Reyes

p.s. ung project pagtapos niyan e yung sanitary napkin commercial... i-uupload ko plang hehehe... tapos i'm working on a shortfilm ngayon...

Offline IncX

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 04:45:54 PM »

it kicked ass man... the length of the action scene with the girl was right... she's pretty, hehehe

Offline drummer_boy17

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 06:15:24 PM »
astig!!! :)
FLY FAST PHOTOGRAPHY: Click Here

Offline fingertapper1

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »

it kicked ass man... the length of the action scene with the girl was right... she's pretty, hehehe

sir FHM model un hehehehe... baka patayin ako pag pinost ko friendster niya dito e... kung meron kayong fhm feb 2006 issue ata andun siya pati sa FHM girls next door hanapin niyo nalang siya dun... hehehe May De Jesus name... vote niyo raw... ewan ko lang kung tapos na voting nun.

Offline fingertapper1

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 09:18:27 AM »
anyway salamat sa mga nagcomment dito and sa youtube very much appreciated mga sir!

Offline bigtimecommercial

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 02:26:21 AM »
pwede kayo sir mag gawa ng music videos for other bands? kasi me and my bandmates we're looking for someone who can shoot a video for us. hehehe. in case lang na ppwede ka... check our songs. THANKS.  :lol: :-D

http://www.myspace.com/abyssoftime
Growing old isn\\\'t bad at all.