hulika

Author Topic: RCF NX Line Array: the solution for the mid-sized rental company  (Read 16979 times)

Offline forerunnertech

RCF NX Line Array: the solution for the mid-sized rental company
« on: February 13, 2010, 12:30:39 PM »

The best solution for the mid-sized rental company.  Keep you inventory lean & concise.   The NX Series present a "building blocks" approach
to any production outfit who serves audiences from 200 to 5000 people.

The line array modules incorporate DSP preset settings for different configurations.

more info at:  http://www.rcf.it/en_US/web/rcf/products/pro-speaker-systems/nx-series/nx-l23-a

RCF Audio is distributed by Forerunner Technologies Inc.
Forerunner Technologies Inc.<br />Tel: 9263630/ 9252597<br />email:  info@forerunnertech.com

Offline triciaaruba

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: RCF NX Line Array: the solution for the mid-sized rental company
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »
price?

Offline sikyo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 02:02:16 PM »
sir, prices please. negotiable? thanks po
make sound matter
"Praise our God, all peoples, let the sound of His praise be heard..." - Psalm 66:8a (NIV)

Offline lowriderthug

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 02:06:37 PM »
price for NX L23-A
music is what feelings sounds like

Offline forerunnermusic

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 12:17:49 PM »

for those who asked, here are the pictures of the RCF NX in action during a Regine Velasquez Mall Show in SM Fairview.

Ramon, Head Tech of Audio Supplier Gloss & Glitters

Clean and simple connections at the rear

Same with the powered subs, clean & simple

Pictured from the side of the stage

the crowd from the 2nd floor
Music. Our Passion.  

The Music Source-Ali Mall, Cubao/ T: 4377798      SPL Marketing-Raon, Manila/ T: 735-5440      Hifi Lounge-Festival Mall/ T: 842-8133      One Stop Music-Royale Place Mall, Commonwealth Ave./ T: 9317570/ 3912141

Offline lowriderthug

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 01:30:04 PM »
They're very expensive. :)

ang ganda, sayang sana nakapunta para marinig manlang performance.

Offline aquaracer168

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 01:41:51 PM »
magkano po sir yun nx line array at yun sub?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 01:48:50 PM by aquaracer168 »

Offline forerunnermusic

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 01:57:12 PM »
Expensive?....not really sir.

if you check the advantages of the NX System.....its flexibility (the built-in DSP can be set for 1 module to work as a single 2-way speaker) and compare it to other branded speaker in the same category (powered or passive + amps), this comes out cheaper.

we'll update you when some users have an event.
Music. Our Passion.  

The Music Source-Ali Mall, Cubao/ T: 4377798      SPL Marketing-Raon, Manila/ T: 735-5440      Hifi Lounge-Festival Mall/ T: 842-8133      One Stop Music-Royale Place Mall, Commonwealth Ave./ T: 9317570/ 3912141

Offline barracks01

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 09:07:07 PM »
Expensive?....not really sir.

if you check the advantages of the NX System.....its flexibility (the built-in DSP can be set for 1 module to work as a single 2-way speaker) and compare it to other branded speaker in the same category (powered or passive + amps), this comes out cheaper.

how much ang ganon setup sir?

Offline lowriderthug

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 10:57:23 PM »

Thanks, sana somewhere dito sa south. :)

how much ang ganon setup sir?

sana less than 500k lang. :) sarap nun.

narinig ko na ung 4pro ng exile, panis sa linaw. rinig mo ung flat at sharp nung sikat na singer. hehe.
meron din sa Eastwood.

Offline forerunnermusic

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 11:03:44 PM »
Hindi naman ganun kamuara ang NX Sir.

But, for P500K, you can get.....

2 units of the 4Pro-6001A with change or......

4 units of the ART-725A with change or.......

almost 8 units of the ART-315As......

any which way, that is a good investment!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 11:05:32 PM by forerunnermusic »
Music. Our Passion.  

Offline forerunnermusic

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2010, 06:01:48 AM »

For those who want to have a listen to the RCF NX Line Array.....

There is an activity at the World Trade Center (WTC) Roxas Blvd. that is open to the public.

the event is until Saturday.

Gloss & Glitters brought out their RCF NX system to handle the Live band entertainment.  It's a great opportunity to walk around and hear how the system performs in a huge venue.

Hope to see you there.
Music. Our Passion.  

Offline senti

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 08:00:18 AM »

Itong RCF NX, saan puedeng mapakingan?

Saan ba nakapwesto ang gloss & gitters?

Offline Jose_loud

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 11:47:42 AM »
Greetings from Puerto Rico!  Sorry for digging up an old thread but i am considering buying this very rig!  I am, however, unsure if the 4 LA23s will overpower only 2 subs as RCF "recomends" 2 line arrays per 2 subs.

How has this set up worked for you? Does it have a balanced feel or is it lacking some low end?  I'd mostly be working with rock and reggea bamds with the usual electro-dj between.

Offline forerunnertech

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2011, 11:28:39 AM »
Greetings from Puerto Rico!  Sorry for digging up an old thread but i am considering buying this very rig!  I am, however, unsure if the 4 LA23s will overpower only 2 subs as RCF "recomends" 2 line arrays per 2 subs.

How has this set up worked for you? Does it have a balanced feel or is it lacking some low end?  I'd mostly be working with rock and reggea bamds with the usual electro-dj between.

for pop and a bit of rock, the system is "proportional", you have to realize that the NX-L23A has good lows and the subs are really there to give that "ümff" that you need.

I just can't be so confident with electro music.  electronic music of today draws so much on the low end and if you want your audience to feel that, yes, I suggest you do add more of the subs.
Forerunner Technologies Inc.<br />Tel: 9263630/ 9252597<br />email:  info@forerunnertech.com

Offline Jose_loud

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 12:05:51 PM »

for pop and a bit of rock, the system is "proportional", you have to realize that the NX-L23A has good lows and the subs are really there to give that "ümff" that you need.

I just can't be so confident with electro music.  electronic music of today draws so much on the low end and if you want your audience to feel that, yes, I suggest you do add more of the subs.
So would you consider 2 x 21 and 1 x 15 (for the punch) to be a decent match to the 4 highs?  I'm also considering using 2 dB Tech S20s under the L-23s.  Any experience with them?

Offline forerunnertech

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 12:11:48 PM »

Do take note that the NX-25A is a dual 15" sub and gives out impressive SPL.  some of the RCF TTL-users have this sub for smaller gigs.

I was never a fan of 21" subs for live sound so I can't really comment on it.

have not used dB tech stuff but why venture away from the RCF system.   

Ask your RCF distributor for a demo and you'll see why the RCF NX kinda' makes you re-think/ re-learn how things are now as compared to years ago. 

Offline Jose_loud

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »

Do take note that the NX-25A is a dual 15" sub and gives out impressive SPL.  some of the RCF TTL-users have this sub for smaller gigs.

I was never a fan of 21" subs for live sound so I can't really comment on it.

have not used dB tech stuff but why venture away from the RCF system.   

Ask your RCF distributor for a demo and you'll see why the RCF NX kinda' makes you re-think/ re-learn how things are now as compared to years ago. 

Problem is that there is no Rep on the island! I'm actually going to put a call in to RCF USA tommorow and see if I can get the ball rolling with them.  If not I have a few quotes to get the equipment shipped from the States.

I want the 21s for that extra low end they give, since most latin music is bass driven.  My consideration of the DB Techs is mostly SPL related.  VS the 25/21 NX combo I'm pretty sure they would be able to keep the bass up in the mix better.  But maybe two S25s would keep the punch up at the ends and then i could center cluster 2 S21s for the rumble.  Pretty sure it would give a more even sound overall in the venue