hulika

Author Topic: could be a good church song  (Read 1357 times)

Offline delio

could be a good church song
« on: September 18, 2007, 09:37:12 AM »
i have heard the album Tala-arawan by sugarfree and it seems the second and third listen have made me realize that Wag ka nang umiyak ay talagang kapit sa puso lalo na pag prublemado ka bukod dun sa mga naunang release.
i think it can be a good church song.
wala lang
kayo may narinig na ba kayong song from a pinoy band that could fit in as a church song.  :-D

Offline totsandnotions

Re: could be a good church song
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 01:17:32 PM »
Hi delio! check out my band Thoughts And Notions. We are an OPM Christian Power Pop band. Our debut album is called "In awe of His Amazing Love" and it is available at all House of Praise music outlets and Major Record bars (may nakita ako nakadisplay sa O video/music Rockwell branch sa makati) nationwide. you can hear song samples at www.purevolume.com/thoughtsandnotions or visit our multiply site at www.thoughtsandnotions.multiply.com sana supportahan niyo yung mga OPM christian bands tulad namin so that maka survive kami sa industry. salamat and God Bless! :-D
Check out our album Thoughts and Notions: In awe of his Amazing Love. Available at all House of Praise Outlets Nationwide. to hear samples of our song, visit www.purevolume.com/thoughtsandnotions

Offline delio

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 02:10:21 PM »
Have heard your bands music through the link.
Nice music…masyadong pa kong “mired” naks sa typical music ng known world natin
That I still have to do another listen.
Please do continue playing your kind of music.
We will never know until we come to the point na
Overwhelming na yung support for this until
We give our hearts in it.
Try nyo yung Tagalog na  pangmasa yung approach.
This is more accessible and cool .
Please bear with me  if might have been opinionated.
Many thanks .

Offline totsandnotions

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 02:27:34 PM »
we are from cagayan de oro kasi, kaya nahihirapan kami with our tagalog. but we are working on it, hopefully sa second album meron na. All we need is a little exposure and a little help in spreading the word about our music. thanks and God Bless!
Check out our album Thoughts and Notions: In awe of his Amazing Love. Available at all House of Praise Outlets Nationwide. to hear samples of our song, visit www.purevolume.com/thoughtsandnotions