hulika

Author Topic: ROCKSTAR-SUPERNOVA ROCKS!!!  (Read 11795 times)

Offline dopedeeva

ROCKSTAR-SUPERNOVA ROCKS!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2006, 11:06:56 PM »
pearljam, tone that astroboy down a little bit would you? i can barely read the posts. thanks.
"When I see waste here, I feel angry on the inside. I don't approve of myself getting angry. But it's something you can't help after seeing Ethiopia." - Mother Teresa

Offline blues2death

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2006, 06:54:06 AM »
Quote from: nixxx
evry member of it is sell out
tommy lee errr
newsted balik nlng cxa metallica mbuti pa
gilby clarke aside from dati rin cxa gitarista ng bon jovi ng appear dn cxa with guns n roses

:evil:

d ata naging gitarista ng bon jovi si gilbey...mali ka dyan
guitarist telling the drummer what the intro to laklak was. caught on video.at binilangan pa ang drummer 1-2...1-2-3..lol

Offline LORD_TAMSZ

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2006, 07:18:21 AM »
Quote from: dopedeeva
pearljam, tone that astroboy down a little bit would you? i can barely read the posts. thanks.

oo nga ser, astro monster na sya eh hinde na boy!
hehehhe!
\m/

"...remember kids, there are no stupid questions...just stupid people..."-- Mr. Garrison, South Park

Offline spilledmilk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2006, 03:50:27 PM »
i really havent see the show...although im looking at video clips at youtube.com.....

ummmm....medyo nawala yung excitement ko sa supernova. i mean, parang paulitulit na sinasabi...jason of metalicca, gilby of gnr & tommy of motleycrue....syempre you'd expect something like a giant explosion of real heavy rock n roll.....

i was expecting something like when the guys from ratm and chris cornell got together...the first time i heard "cochise", i thought..."tangna di ko maintindihan kung sino pinapakinggan ko...soundgarden ba o rage"...it was like a volcano eruption. astig! also velvet revolver.....it was like guns n roses only less-80's....plus a hint of early 90's courtesy of scott.

pero yung supernova.....
wala lang....theyre good pero...parang wala lang...ayun sila...

i dunno, sana yung makuha nilang singer astig talaga. and bakit di nila isama si dave navarro...hehehehehe
Gibson SG Standard Silverburst
Siochi Custom Lead GT 50 Watt Head
Matching 2x12 Cab with Vintage 30s

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2006, 04:13:08 PM »
tomorrow is the final!

even though i like Toby, I think its going to Dilana or Lucas.. mas bagay sila for Supernova
Are You Experienced

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2006, 04:16:26 PM »
Dilana is a talented singer... wala lang alam sa pagcompose hehe...
magaling din si lucas... masyado lang maangas...
si toby.. maganda ang kinompose niya last week.. cool  8)
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline cowboi_way

• Philmusicus Addictus
final 4
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2006, 09:58:45 PM »
lapit na ...lapit na... sino kaya? oh oh oh oh oh>>>>toby :lol:

matira bukas ay si>>>>>> dilana, toby and lukas.
fender standard strat (standard lang)squire by fender strat cali (crap)fender fm 25dsp (crappy)marshall ms-2r (great sounding amp, cool od)yamaha fx370c (ok na rin)kahon - maestro ( nakita sa mag used by escueta)line 6 - floor pod ( yeah  ! )
fender-dc60

Offline pearljam

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2006, 10:06:33 PM »
and the winner is MAGNI!!!
alternate bet: TOBY!!!
Tish...kcuf...<br /><br /><br />

Offline dopedeeva

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 01:14:32 AM »
mutspit! im a fan of cueshe ok...haha awesome pic! ganda ng tattoo! :)

toby toby toby....uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh!!! :D
"When I see waste here, I feel angry on the inside. I don't approve of myself getting angry. But it's something you can't help after seeing Ethiopia." - Mother Teresa

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2006, 09:43:20 AM »
And the winner is... Lukas Rossi!!

Oh, and today a court ruled Supernova has to change its name.  8)

Offline dopedeeva

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2006, 09:50:51 AM »
yeah...dang. but lukas is a great choice :) thank gawd they're changing that ugly name!

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 10:43:24 AM »
Quote from: pinoymusika
And the winner is... Lukas Rossi!!

Oh, and today a court ruled Supernova has to change its name.  8)

Yep its Lukas Rossi!! good choice event hough all three would have been good.. he had the attitude to fit the the band..

Are you serious that they have to change their name??! :shock:
Are You Experienced

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 10:47:02 AM »
Quote from: lefty

Are you serious that they have to change their name??! :shock:

Yep!!

TV's Supernova has to change its name, judge rules
canada.com
Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Supernova has a new lead singer – and it will soon have a new name.

A judge has ordered the band to change its name because an established rock group named Supernova already exists.

"The ruling is a major victory for Supernova," the original Supernova's attorney, John Mizhir Jr., told Billboard. "This is sweet justice. The order also proves that the law does not discriminate. The band members have worked hard for the past 17 years to establish the name Supernova and they are entitled to continue to perform without any other parties – large or small – infringing on their rights."

The ruling came down just as the season finale of Rock Star: Supernova was being taped nearby.

The original Supernova, created in 1989, has released four albums and contributed the song "Chewbacca"
to the Clerks soundtrack.

Offline blues2death

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2006, 01:30:33 PM »
i knew the name was familiar....i am a 'clerks' fan...watched it a million times. almost as much as star wars.almost :lol:

not to be OT.....sayang si toby! dang! :x
guitarist telling the drummer what the intro to laklak was. caught on video.at binilangan pa ang drummer 1-2...1-2-3..lol

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2006, 02:20:16 PM »
Quote from: spilledmilk

i dunno, sana yung makuha nilang singer astig talaga. and bakit di nila isama si dave navarro...hehehehehe

Dave has his own new band called the Panic Channel. (see www.6767.com) This band will going on the tour with Somethingnova (a.k.a. the tommy lee project hehe, now they need a new name). And the House Band will be there too, accompanying Storm and Dilana and maybe a few other finalists.

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2006, 03:03:32 PM »
YEAHEY!!! and the winner is... LUKAS!  :D  8)

ASTIG TALAGA YUNG ACOUSTIC VERSION NIYA NG HEADSPIN  8)
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline cowboi_way

• Philmusicus Addictus
lukas
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2006, 06:09:35 PM »
seen that result kanina live daw heeeheh... sayang c toby.  pero ok na yung lukas, rocker naman talaga image nya and his voice, straight lang yung kilay pag kumakanta. but he can change his image , im sure marami na pera pambili ng mga accesories and other stuffs. may talent din sya and leftly pa. pero yung 4 magagaling lahat pwed ,kahit sino sa kanila ang mag front ng bandang yun.

best of luck para sa bagong banda, i wanted to own their debut album.
fender standard strat (standard lang)squire by fender strat cali (crap)fender fm 25dsp (crappy)marshall ms-2r (great sounding amp, cool od)yamaha fx370c (ok na rin)kahon - maestro ( nakita sa mag used by escueta)line 6 - floor pod ( yeah  ! )
fender-dc60