hulika

Author Topic: Im new here and in need of help  (Read 1527 times)

Offline longlegs

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Im new here and in need of help
« on: March 04, 2012, 12:53:26 AM »
I am releasing my debut album and need your help! Let's make music happen TOGETHER!

I am an independent musician making music in Cebu City, Philippines. I have finished recording my debut album, “Rented Houses” (economy took me 2 years). I now want to make copies of my CD for all the music fans out there.

But I need your help.

In the US, replicating 300 CDs would cost $823.95. And if done in the Philippines, 300 CDs would cost me half the price: $420.17 to be exact!

This is where you come in. With your pledge, you could help me manufacture those 300 CDs (or more) ready for release.

Rewards
Every good deed never goes unnoticed. With your pledge, you’ll get a download of the new album as soon as it’s completed and before it’s available anywhere else. And for a greater pledge, there’s some other items to choose from. Just check out the exclusives on http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/rentedhouses

Thanks.

Offline Rak

Re: Im new here and in need of help
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 03:05:31 PM »
I am sure there will be lots of people who could help you with that..goodluck and welcome! :)
-baguhang rakista-

Offline glasgowkizz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 08:51:04 PM »
welcome! :)
Past deals:
hidalgoperez, antiguapers, pao2pao16 (Pedallion.com), teleclem (Guitar post), micsis, spankyrigor (Spudmusic), haey2, afterlife, Tewp, atomo, cymjoshua

Offline vitek

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 12:40:25 AM »

Welcome :)
♫ Transgression and Instrumental Virtuosity ♫                                                             

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 02:50:49 PM »
welcome to the community bro.  :wave:
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline longlegs

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 08:38:27 PM »
thanks everyone for your warm welcome... now, any pledgers out there?
 :-D

Offline beatcraft

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 09:27:58 PM »
welcome sir...

Offline longlegs

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 03:11:58 AM »
Just want to share my first music video.
http://youtu.be/1s8QD-HBmLY