hulika

Author Topic: Rock and Roll All stars Tour- Gene simmons teaming with Gn R.  (Read 963 times)

Offline RonnieA

Hi guys,

I just dont know where to post this...pero its worth a reading.! :)

STORY: It's a teenage boy's dream come true - at least a teen boy from the 80s: Kiss frontman Gene Simmons announced in Los Angeles on Thursday (March 01) that he is teaming up with members from Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard, and Metallica, among others, to create a new, all-star band.

The group, called "Rock and Roll All-Stars," will tour a variety of places in South and Central America in late spring including Brazil, Paraguay, Peru, Argentina and Chile.

"It's a chance for me to have a vacation on stage with my best friends and everybody's best friends, the fans. It's going to be a great time. And we're just trying to follow in the great tradition of rock and roll, the camaraderie, the family of all of us together, paying homage to the fans who are our bosses and this is all for our Latin American fans and we're going to have a great time," said Simmons.

The band's creation was the brainchild of Guns N' Roses drummer Matt Sorum, who said he just started calling friends and pitching them his idea for a South American, all-star tour.

"In my opinion, we got what I would call the greatest rock and roll tour in my distant memory," said Sorum. "All in one shot, too. You don't have to go and watch a bunch of different bands, we're going to do it all together, which I don't think has ever been done."

In addition to Simmons and Sorum, the line-up is scheduled to include Def Leppard vocalist Joe Elliot, Metallica bassist Jason Newsted, Skid Row vocalist Sebastian Bach, Collective Soul vocalist Roland, Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan and guitarist Gilby Clarke, Billy Idol's guitarist Steve Stevens, and The Cult's Billy Duffy.

Offline joel_marcelo

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Rock and Roll All stars Tour- Gene simmons teaming with Gn R.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 12:07:15 PM »
this will be awesome. ano naman kaya tutugtugin nila? hehe