hulika

Author Topic: THE bLue ratS at HANDLEBAR: Friday 22 September  (Read 4663 times)

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
THE bLue ratS at HANDLEBAR: Friday 22 September
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2006, 01:11:46 PM »
Quote from: lefty
OMG! That was a fuuun night! tequila no doubt.. I started to think the dude givin it to me wanted to kill me already! ahaha death by tequila!  :lol:

The lady in White: aka Greatest Love of All..

Oh dear -- I can't believe you got a pic of the t**ll!!! I hope the guy's better half doesn't frequent this website or he's really in trouble.   :shock:

Photoshop.... photoshop....  :lol:

Great pics -- nice tsiks.....  :wink: ..... but a little too clear. Can be used as evidence....  8-[

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2006, 01:38:02 PM »
Quote from: blue buddha
OMG! That was a fuuun night! tequila no doubt.. I started to think the dude givin it to me wanted to kill me already! ahaha death by tequila!  :lol:

Oh dear -- I can't believe you got a pic of the t**ll!!! I hope the guy's better half doesn't frequent this website or he's really in trouble.   :shock:

Photoshop.... photoshop....  :lol:

Great pics -- nice tsiks.....  :wink: ..... but a little too clear. Can be used as evidence....  8-[

hahaha! they actually kept askin for their pic to be taken! esp white lady's partner!  :lol:
Are You Experienced

Offline tele-tubby

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2006, 02:02:07 PM »
veggie joe!  mukhang pede ka nang paparazzi ah! :lol:

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2006, 08:09:04 PM »
Quote from: vegetablejoe
snapped a few pics, but you don't really get much with a phonecam from far away... nothing spectacular (I was too busy watching lefty rock out most of the time)

no troll. sorry. she wasn't worth taking a pic of.  :wink: But you  should have seen the ladies in short skirts and high heels walking around! Whooo lawdy mama!  =D>  :mrgreen:

wow! salamat!  :D

short skirts and high heels seemed to be the apparel of the evening!

yeyuh!  :twisted:
Are You Experienced

Offline dopedeeva

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2006, 08:26:23 PM »

:shock: her right boobie!!! :shock: i sure hope you boys are not enjoying this as much as this guy did... :roll:

so tele-tubby, are you happy now? :-s
"When I see waste here, I feel angry on the inside. I don't approve of myself getting angry. But it's something you can't help after seeing Ethiopia." - Mother Teresa

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2006, 01:23:10 PM »
Hmmm.. Makinis din naman pala... yung right boobie!  :mrgreen:

Next time I should arrive earlier and try and get a table nearer the stage. To take better pics of the trolls, este, the band...  :wink:

Hey lefty, can you invite the troll to your next Mag:net gig?! hehehe!!! I promise to take all the pics that she wants, hahaha! Let her dance in front of the window, beside Mang Vic! Yeah! That should pack 'em in!

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2006, 01:37:24 PM »
Grabe!  Di na lang ako magcomment about the flasher-cum-troll.

Ganda nung mga totoong tsisk tho and nice band shot.  Asteeg mug ni lefty and BB!  Saya nyo... inggit me. :-(

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2006, 09:47:32 PM »
Quote from: deltaslim

Ganda nung mga totoong tsisk tho and nice band shot.  Asteeg mug ni lefty and BB!  Saya nyo... inggit me. :-(

Ako rin -- baka kung ano pa sasabihin ko. 8-[

While it may look like I am practicing Nate's claim that "tone is in the face", what is actually happening is this: the camera has snapped the precise moment when lefty is ending his solo (he's practicing Nate's theory), and I'm telling dopedeeva that it's joey's turn (having to do it by pointing with my lips since I can't point with my finger), and Joey is just starting up.  :lol:

Next time.....  :wink:

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2006, 08:29:00 AM »

While it may look like I am practicing Nate's claim that "tone is in the face", what is actually happening is this: the camera has snapped the precise moment when lefty is ending his solo (he's practicing Nate's theory), and I'm telling dopedeeva that it's joey's turn (having to do it by pointing with my lips since I can't point with my finger), and Joey is just starting up.  :lol:

... reasurring to know that you guys still do it the old way... "Pano ba tong kantang to?  Tinginan na lang!"   :lol:

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2006, 08:51:25 AM »

... reasurring to know that you guys still do it the old way... "Pano ba tong kantang to?  Tinginan na lang!"   :lol:

Always!!! Doing it he old way is what we're about. And figuring out how to work our way out of all the "mali" that goes with the old way is 50% of the fun!  :lol: Otherwise, it would de-kahon every performance and nothing new every night. What's the fun in that?  :wink:

The bigger the "mali" and the more creative the "salo" the better the performance! That's why half of us end up laughing at the end of some songs. Some keen listener/jammer once said, "...playing with the Rats is the ultimate inside joke -- there's no such thing as a mistake -- it's all one big mistake"!  :lol:

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2006, 09:07:50 AM »

Always!!! Doing it he old way is what we're about. And figuring out how to work our way out of all the "mali" that goes with the old way is 50% of the fun!  :lol: Otherwise, it would de-kahon every performance and nothing new every night. What's the fun in that?  :wink:

The bigger the "mali" and the more creative the "salo" the better the performance! That's why half of us end up laughing at the end of some songs. Some keen listener/jammer once said, "...playing with the Rats is the ultimate inside joke -- there's no such thing as a mistake -- it's all one big mistake"!  :lol:

:lol:

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2006, 11:48:45 AM »
Quote from: vegetablejoe
Hmmm.. Makinis din naman pala... yung right boobie!  :mrgreen:

Next time I should arrive earlier and try and get a table nearer the stage. To take better pics of the trolls, este, the band...  :wink:

Hey lefty, can you invite the troll to your next Mag:net gig?! hehehe!!! I promise to take all the pics that she wants, hahaha! Let her dance in front of the window, beside Mang Vic! Yeah! That should pack 'em in!

hahaha! unfortunately (or fortunately!) I dont know them/her..  :lol:
Are You Experienced

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2006, 11:55:32 AM »
Quote from: dopedeeva

:shock: her right boobie!!! :shock: i sure hope you boys are not enjoying this as much as this guy did... :roll:

You know what I noticed?? the fine lookin lady on the right side of the dude's head.. yeyuh!  8)
Are You Experienced

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2006, 12:05:35 PM »

haha! and I thought it was from the Krank of the Matchless! yeah!  :twisted:  :twisted:
Are You Experienced

Offline dopedeeva

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2006, 01:52:35 PM »

You know what I noticed?? the fine lookin lady on the right side of the dude's head.. yeyuh!  8)

hayyy, kunwari tumitingin elsewhere.... :roll:  :lol:
"When I see waste here, I feel angry on the inside. I don't approve of myself getting angry. But it's something you can't help after seeing Ethiopia." - Mother Teresa

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2006, 02:34:52 PM »

ahahaha! after the initial shocker of course!  :lol:
Are You Experienced

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2006, 02:36:36 PM »

Ano ba'ng isyu dito -- why..... I only look at pictures for the composition, color saturation, and depth of field.  When we were kids, we bought Playboy for the interesting articles, di ba?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline dopedeeva

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2006, 02:45:32 PM »
Ano ba'ng isyu dito -- why..... I only look at pictures for the composition, color saturation, and depth of field.  When we were kids, we bought Playboy for the interesting articles, di ba?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

composition, color saturation and depth of field my foot BB...MY FOOT! :D the issue here is carnal, not technical...you guys are making her a celebrity i swear hahaha! (just like that "keys me" girl...) :lol:

Offline tele-tubby

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2006, 07:10:48 PM »

mas matindi ka pa pala sa heat-seeking missile... you never lose sight of the real target! hahahah :lol: