hulika

Author Topic: Be featured in Sunday Inquirer Magazine  (Read 993 times)

Offline dizzychix76

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Be featured in Sunday Inquirer Magazine
« on: June 17, 2007, 02:04:32 PM »
A friend of mine, Claire Agbayani is writing an article...email her your answers and maybe you can be featured as part of her article!

I’m writing a story for Sunday INQUIRER Magazine. I would appreciate it very much if you would answer this question “What is your favorite ‘new’ local band?” By “new” I mean a band that emerged only in the 21st century. I am asking performers or members of bands that existed/ were formed/ performed in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and even during the early years of the 21st century to answer this question. Please feel free to forward this e-mail to musicians who fit this description.

Kindly answer this question and send to my e-mail address: claire.agbayani@gmail.com.

Also, please ATTACH YOUR PHOTO and/or this FAVORITE ‘NEW’ LOCAL BAND or ‘NEW’ LOCAL BAND YOU LIKE.

Lastly, don’t forget to include:
•Your name
•Your age
•Your band/ group
•What instrument you play

If you are no longer performing, please indicate what kind of work you do now and for what company.

Kindly send your answers on June 16 (Saturday), June 17 (Sunday), or the MORNING of June 18 (Monday) at the latest, as I need to write the story by lunchtime and submit it to my editor by the afternoon of June 18, Monday.

Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to call or text me at 0927-6420177.
"It's not PMS, maybe I just don't like you"