hulika

Author Topic: Pinay musician with La Fin Absolute du Monde from San Francisco, California  (Read 1802 times)

Offline lafinabsolutedumonde

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Hello!  My name is Chicky and I am new to this forum as a Filipina musician living in San Francisco, CA!!!!  I just wanted to introduce myself and the project I am in called La Fin Absolute du Monde.  It's something that I am very proud to be a part of.  It's different and unique sounding as a neo-noir project blending electronic music, hard rock and classical musical.  Our music and live shows are gaining a lovely reputation worldwide.  We've been touring relentlessly all throughout the US and a little of Canada this year and will be in Europe this Fall.  We are hoping to travel southeast Asia next year.  We are an interracial couple that plays unconventional music for both our races and we think it's extremely important to represent our own races that are so stereotypically pre-judged.  I'm checking out this forum hoping to make new friends and find like-minded people.  Here's a few links of samples to our music.  The soundcloud has reviews and features from music blogs and sites all around the world.  We have been featured on MTV Hive in the US and of course I am posting our other social media.  Please!  Say hi!

Offline vitek

• Philmusicus Addictus

Welcome to Philmusic :)
♫ Transgression and Instrumental Virtuosity ♫                                                             

Offline robertshanepascual

• Philmusicus Addictus
welcome to philmusic Maam  :)  :mrgreen:
just groove with it and everything will be allright...

Offline Sherwin_xx2002

Welcome to Philmusic  :)
CARPE DIEM

Offline SR305

Mabuhay!  :-D
CARPE DIEM.
Quote:"Wala ka kasi alam eto basahin mu para magkaalam ka mangmang
Basa para magkaron ng kaalaman ha hindi puro salita lng walang alam palibhasa puro ibanez alam nyo e." - Einstein

Offline noahgoode

Welcome to PhilMusic, Cindy.  Very interesting music you got there.  Looks like you folks are currently on the road and I just missed your gig at the Brainwash Cafe.  Will swing by the next time you folks are in town; I'm in Vacaville.   Best o' luck to you and Jason.   :wave:
Veni, Vici, Velcro....I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Offline beatcraft

welcome to philmusic... enjoy  :)

Offline brown

• Philmusicus Addictus
welcome!
he who hesitates, masterb@#$!

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline wiccan8888

• Philmusicus Addictus
nice tats, welcome!

Offline doubletrouble

• Forum Fanatic
welcome! can't find the link though.
Lyrics...wasted time during solos

Offline noahgoode

Veni, Vici, Velcro....I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Offline glasgowkizz

• Veteran Member
welcome!
Past deals:
hidalgoperez, antiguapers, pao2pao16 (Pedallion.com), teleclem (Guitar post), micsis, spankyrigor (Spudmusic), haey2, afterlife, Tewp, atomo, cymjoshua

Offline wiccan8888

• Philmusicus Addictus
okay tugtugan nila, try niyo pakinggan.

Offline jjgalvan

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Pinay musician with La Fin Absolute du Monde from San Francisco, California
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2012, 09:29:16 AM »
welcome  :-D