hulika

Author Topic: Hi Everyone. Thank you for giving us opportunity to join to this cool website.  (Read 1173 times)

Offline munkykurt

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Hi Everyone.

First of all i would like to thank to the admin and phil music.com. I assure that this site can help me.
                I'm looking for a jazz band that can perform abroad in UAE, if some one is interested please email me asap and
                send your band profile, your band picture and also videos. We're going to set you an appointment for interview
                and audition by next week and hope band members has passport as well. my email address is reizmunkyshaffer@gmail.com
                Successful band that meet the client's criteria will be giving visa with-in this month as soon as possible and will explain all the
                compensation, benefits and contracts.

By the way my name is Reyie but i preffer to call me kurt that would be my screen name since  high school.
                      I can say that i'm an artist as well, i used to sing in a band before we perform basic alternative funky rock and roll.
                      I know that this site can help me to learn and update new latest music and get along with other people, 

Thank you admin! :)                           

Offline robertshanepascual

• Philmusicus Addictus
Welcome to Philmusic Reyie!  ^-^
just groove with it and everything will be allright...

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
Welcome!!  :-)
Prepare for GAS! :lol:

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
welcome dude!  :-D
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline munkykurt

• Philmusicus Noobitus
salamat guys!  :)

Offline tahty1910

Welcome and enjoy your stay.. :wink:

Offline tuned

• Veteran Member
Welcome to Philmusic  :-D
Take it easy , but take it.