hulika

Author Topic: Roll Call - Zoom H1 Users  (Read 1306 times)

Offline urch

• Netizen Level
Roll Call - Zoom H1 Users
« on: May 13, 2013, 09:59:51 PM »
I tried using the search function, but no topic for this.

I recently bought one, but can't knock it right now since I brought it back to the store, I have complaints with the microsd card that comes with it. I still have the optional Accessory pack though, includes dc, usb cable, mini tripod, windscreen, bag, mic adaptor. The H1 costs around Php6k, and the pack is Php900.

Mine came with a shady CKK microsd card, scratched and old, memory capacity of only 31mb. The recorder displays 'no card' when the card's in the slot. I failed to check that and went straight home with it. I would like to ask what brand of microsd comes with your Zoom H1?

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Roll Call - Zoom H1 Users
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 10:22:29 PM »
well i bought mine from the us before jb started selling them locally and i got a 2gb pretec card for free.

sobrang liit naman ng free microsd nyan. you should have just bought a new microsd to avoid the hassle.

Offline jmwreck

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:24:31 PM »
mine worked directly out from the store, in the bus on my way home, recorded the crowd talking, may dala akong headphones, so I listened to it right away, im not sure of the brand though. but right now, I'm using a Sandisk Class 4 32gb micro sd, I'm not sure if it can benefit from a class 10 :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:07:55 PM by jmwreck »

Offline urch

• Netizen Level
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 10:34:16 PM »
well i bought mine from the us before jb started selling them locally and i got a 2gb pretec card for free.

sobrang liit naman ng free microsd nyan. you should have just bought a new microsd to avoid the hassle.

inisip ko nga rin yan, too much time in the world and making things right ang nanaig. lumang dead sd card from a china phone yung nilagay, i suspect, life is unfair. 2gb rin naman dapat yung free.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 10:39:40 PM by urch »

Offline urch

• Netizen Level
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 05:25:17 PM »
Napalitan na rin nila yung microsd from another stock.  Oo di ko nacheck before I go out of the store, at naiuwi ko na, a very stupid mistake of mine, hassle for me na ireklamo pero ano yun uubra na lang parati kagaguhan ganun. Sino bang di magagalit kung ito yung unang bubulaga sayo pagcheck mo ng microsd sa bahay?

eto yung replacement

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 05:48:26 PM by urch »

Offline qwi

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 08:22:04 PM »
yikes! sablay talaga!
for sale jim dunlop univibe & Epi chet atkins
also available PIO caps 22nf & 47nf @150pesos