hulika

Author Topic: Ibanez TSA amplifiers users thread... HERE!  (Read 2005 times)

Offline chrizzysixx

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Ibanez TSA amplifiers users thread... HERE!
« on: October 01, 2014, 11:22:57 PM »
I recently bought a Ibanez TSA-30H with TSA-212C last week. All I can say is... WOW!! Great amp for a great price! With built-in Tubescreamer TS9 on board, this animal roars like a lion. The two speakers attached on the cab are both Celestion Seventy-80 that push mid tones. Very versatile amp with 3 12AX7 pre-amp tubes and 2 6L6  power-amp tubes.

Ang masasabi ko lang, the amp is pedal friendly and bluesy. Sobrang swabe ng clean tones and sobrang lakas nya for a 30-watt amp. Great headroom and ang ganda ng kulay  :-D yun talaga nagustuhan ko sa unang tingin  :drool:

Sa mga TSA owners jan. Give us your reviews and verdict for this amp.
Until now.. can't decide wether gears or girls.

Offline dakungfuking

Re: Ibanez TSA amplifiers users thread... HERE!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 11:25:23 PM »
I recently bought a Ibanez TSA-30H with TSA-212C last week. All I can say is... WOW!! Great amp for a great price! With built-in Tubescreamer TS9 on board, this animal roars like a lion. The two speakers attached on the cab are both Celestion Seventy-80 that push mid tones. Very versatile amp with 3 12AX7 pre-amp tubes and 2 6L6  power-amp tubes.

Ang masasabi ko lang, the amp is pedal friendly and bluesy. Sobrang swabe ng clean tones and sobrang lakas nya for a 30-watt amp. Great headroom and ang ganda ng kulay  :-D yun talaga nagustuhan ko sa unang tingin  :drool:

Sa mga TSA owners jan. Give us your reviews and verdict for this amp.

wish i had the same experience with you, but im glad you're enjoying yours

Offline chrizzysixx

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 10:09:01 AM »
Why bro? what happened on yours?

Offline fourth_cycle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 10:33:08 PM »
Magkanu kuha mo sir ng 30watt?

Offline chrizzysixx

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 11:48:01 PM »
P 28,990 bro!

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 12:50:00 AM »
"If you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play"

Offline chrizzysixx

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 02:18:12 AM »
Why sir? Di mo ba nagustuhan? What's your thoughts about those amps?

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 05:28:27 PM »
I have a TSA15H and wish I could try the 30w model too to compare.

I love my amp for home use. Nice round clean tone. The built-in 808 is as good as an 808 pedal.

But I wish:
- the built-in fixed 6db clean boost was variable instead.
- it was as loud as other 15 watters I've had before like the Fender Blues Jr. and Pro Jr.
- it wouldn't hum so much when I bring up the gain or switch on a pedal (or maybe I need a grounded outlet).

Offline chrizzysixx

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 11:20:40 PM »
I have a TSA15H and wish I could try the 30w model too to compare.

I love my amp for home use. Nice round clean tone. The built-in 808 is as good as an 808 pedal.

But I wish:
- the built-in fixed 6db clean boost was variable instead.
- it was as loud as other 15 watters I've had before like the Fender Blues Jr. and Pro Jr.
- it wouldn't hum so much when I bring up the gain or switch on a pedal (or maybe I need a grounded outlet).

Hi sir i'm planning to replace the stock tubes with JJ's. Did you ever replaced yours? The sound will be better if I replaced the stock tubes with good and branded ones. Well, that's what i've read on international forums.

30 watt is a beast. I can tell you. It shakes the whole stage compared to any amps with the same watt. IMO its the pushed mid-range of the celestion 70-80 speakers does that.

Offline sheepsmellslikeseashells

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 10:47:20 PM »
had one. Sold it the next day

Really????! Ako yung bumili nun, sir. But, I guess that only shows how "young"& unexposed to good tone my ears were. ...it really felt like it was a bang for the buck when i got it especially after having it plugged on your 4x12 cab. In fact, i bought another one (from 'bh') for a rather "stereo" effect to it when being used with a delay pedal. I just had to let go of the amp heads all for the sake of my wife & my kids already.