hulika

Author Topic: RotoSound Strings  (Read 3909 times)

Offline SexyLicks

• Formerly known as "Paokour"
Re: RotoSound Strings
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2014, 02:15:05 PM »
I had a good experience with roto,never ko na-experience yung may kalawang. actually tingi ako kung bumili dati since naka custom gauge ako 11-14-18-32-42-56. sa lazer ako nabili, ok naman..pero di na daw available kaya nag elixir ako, pero pag meron na ulit balik roto ako.

How long does it last do you still use roto?

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2014, 03:22:53 PM »
Yup, it's true that the Rotosond strings have a new packaging, and a new color coding to boot! Still with the free high "e" (1st) string.

This one I got from Lazer. To my surprise, it had two "A" (5th) strings! And no "B" (2nd) string. What a let down. I hope it's just a one in a million incident.

Offline LesBol

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 04:00:34 PM »
I guess it just goes to show that even with the new packaging, inconsistent pa rin sila sa pagpa-pack.

The last time I bought (old packaging) walang high E!

Offline SexyLicks

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2014, 07:06:37 AM »
Yup, it's true that the Rotosond strings have a new packaging, and a new color coding to boot! Still with the free high "e" (1st) string.

This one I got from Lazer. To my surprise, it had two "A" (5th) strings! And no "B" (2nd) string. What a let down. I hope it's just a one in a million incident.

Naku they need to Improve on that :D I'll be a set later so my guitar will sound british :D haha

Offline SexyLicks

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2014, 06:32:14 PM »
:-o

Does Guthrie and Alex Hutchings Really use Roto Strings?
And are Rotosound strings really good.

http://www.rotosound.com/alex-hutchings/

http://www.rotosound.com/guthrie-govan/

Finally bought a set to try is to believe :D Now all I need to do is find a person to make it kabit and setup, I'm coming from a gauge 9 Darco set wala naman ata masyado babaguhin. San ba okay mag pasetup? Nearby Greenhills? or Shaw T.Y

Offline SexyLicks

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2014, 12:46:03 PM »
Bought a set good at first life span sucks :l Oh well I'll try Elixirs next.